Wide midface with forward growth is everything

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
Being wide and forward grown is everything all the cunts I see have a dude that looks like this. Absolutely over for my subhuman narrow downgrown ass.

And best thing is, there's nothing I can do to achieve this look even with hardmaxxing.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Orvka381, St.TikTokcel, BongMog and 6 others
U can with surgery

• Hmm...
Reactions: Oxygen and Deleted member 18879
my dick slamming across the walls of the insides of your mothers cheeks is absolutely everything.

• JFL
Reactions: LongForgotten
Proof? I've never heard of such
Technically you could widen ur face by increasing lateral cheekbone projection thru implants but it would look gay and weird. Then ofc bimax or midface implants to project maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, amkcel and Deleted member 18879
my dick slamming across the walls of the insides of your mothers cheeks is absolutely everything.
it's over for me anyway none of it is my fault

Technically you could widen ur face by increasing lateral cheekbone projection thru implants but it would look gay and weird. Then ofc bimax or midface implants to project maxilla.
projecting maxilla wouldnt widen it and implants for zygos are very limited if you have a narrow skull there's literally nothing that can be done

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DeformedCell, rand anon and Oxygen
Shor midface
High fwhr
And taller lower third
This is a recipe to be a man

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: m0ss26, ungewist, Orvka381 and 3 others
Shor midface
High fwhr
And taller lower third
anything else is falio completely agree

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Orvka381 and mortis
Shor midface
High fwhr
And taller lower third
i have all 3 but still incel cuz inward gonions

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: buflek, Kebab Master and Deleted member 23218
projecting maxilla wouldnt widen it and implants for zygos are very limited if you have a narrow skull there's literally nothing that can be done
Are there no maxilla widening osteotomies?

If your skull is too narrow it will be the limiting factor anyways, you can't slap giga chad mogger implants onto a peanut skull. Unlucky.

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and Deleted member 24789
If your skull is too narrow it will be the limiting factor anyways, you can't slap giga chad mogger implants onto a peanut skull. Unlucky.
Skull being tooo narrow and wide nidface? Oxymoron.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Skull being tooo narrow and wide nidface? Oxymoron.

Wtf do you want with your wide midface? I'm talking about skulls in general, idgaf about your wide midface.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Are there no maxilla widening osteotomies?
Nope. MSE and SARPE really only affects the teeth and how they look, mouth and other area stays near enough the same to naked eye maybe a 0.01mm improvement

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ungewist and rand anon
Nope. MSE and SARPE really only affects the teeth and how they look, mouth and other area stays near enough the same to naked eye maybe a 0.01mm improvement
Usually, users don’t expand much. If you expand more, then you get more results.

Usually, users don’t expand much. If you expand more, then you get more results.
itll also worsen existing asymmetry which for me is brutal

itll also worsen existing asymmetry which for me is brutal
That’s not a guarantee, right? Why would it not expand evenly? I mean sure there’s a chance it will decrease symmetry but you are implying that it always worsens asymmetry.

That would be brutal for me, for I already am extremely asymmetrical.