Wide neck can fix narrow jawline

N

negativetiltedheart

Kraken
When you have wide neck it will hide your jaw lines and it make it look more wider and boxy. Its like green screen to your jawline. If you neck is weak your jawline will blend in with background.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: R@m@, aesthetic beauty and Mewton
I don't get it. just thinking of it logically, wouldn't a wide neck make your already narrow jaw seem even more narrow in comparison ?

I've seen this in action and it's true
I don't get how it works it should be the opposite (wide neck making jaw look even smaller)

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
I don't get it. just thinking of it logically, wouldn't a wide neck make your already narrow jaw seem even more narrow in comparison ?
Imagine if this dude had small neck

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Kroker and Elvisandreaa
A8944F94 072D 4C49 8450 84D1A520D25C

Can someone tell me how much wide neck would help me

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton and NerdcelThundercok
When you have wide neck it will hide your jaw lines and it make it look more wider and boxy. Its like green screen to your jawline. If you neck is weak your jawline will blend in with background.
You still need a hood jawline.

Like in Orb’s case ?

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and blackckatt
Lmao. Have fun with sleep apnea, droopy eyes from further restricted oxygen from your even narrower airway and tons of other health issues. This guys face looks like shit and will look worse very quickly

Ask P. Diddy