Will braces fuck up my face even further?

G

GodAlmighty

slavcel
Basically , my teeth are super messed up and to put braces in , I need to remove my wisdom teeth but i know that it fucks up your jaw so i wont do it.
I was considering MSE , but im 16 and prob wont do it now , and no one really does that here much.
Should i go to other ortho and ask if its possible without extracting my wisdom teeth? how should i proceed?

It’s possible if your teeth aren’t THAT bad, he’d have to scrape off enamel and dentin off of molars or canines to make space for your teeth to move in. You’d still get slightly recessed.
wait for MSE.

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
You should do palate expanders as early as possible not wait, you can do sarpe too tho mse is better.

Removing your wisdoms does not fuck up your jaw, i did all 4 and look the same

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and IanIachimoe2491
doesnt mse make your nose wide too

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
It’s possible if your teeth aren’t THAT bad, he’d have to scrape off enamel and dentin off of molars or canines to make space for your teeth to move in. You’d still get slightly recessed.
wait for MSE.
is the 1st method not worth it , if its possible? I will ask him
However i checked in most clinics in my city , and legit no one does MSE and i feel like it may be over.
Im a brokecel aswell , getting braces would legit empty my savings to 0, and MSE on top of that aint smth i can handle

is the 1st method not worth it , if its possible? I will ask him
However i checked in most clinics in my city , and legit no one does MSE and i feel like it may be over.
Im a brokecel aswell , getting braces would legit empty my savings to 0, and MSE on top of that aint smth i can handle
waht city?

waht city?
im in ukraine , living in small city too
This is literally mumbai , but expect of indians we got ton of subhuman whites with worst white pheno

• +1
Reactions: ungewist