• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
It will make u more recessed
Maybe your palate gets wider

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: okwiwhd, DoII, Deleted member 28774 and 1 other person
If you mean jaw like gonions, chin etc then no. But they can make your smile wider

To make jaw wider you need to expand palate, but if its already normal and you don't have health poblems, then your only solutions and surgeries and implants

If you mean jaw like gonions, chin etc then no. But they can make your smile wider

View attachment 2624507
To make jaw wider you need to expand palate, but if its already normal and you don't have health poblems, then your only solutions and surgeries and implants
cope, this pic are result of mse not braces, and mse wont make gonions wider lol, need implants for that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
cope, this pic are result of mse not braces, and mse wont make gonions wider lol, need implants for that
If she has sufficient upper jaw width then it could be just braces

Here is the description of photo that I've used👇
It was from some dentist in Facebook

A narrow arch can result in a smile with “dark corridors”- which is a common aesthetic concern.

Widening the arch allows us to reveal the full smile.

This can be achieved either by orthodontics (Invisalign for 12 months in this case), or via veneers on the premolars, to make them appear wider.

In this case, there was nothing but Invisalign to widen the arch and align the teeth.

The next step was minor resin bonding on the edges, to correct the small chipping on the central incisors.

A fantastic case! 💯

#dentistry #invisalign #invisalignbeforeandafter #melbournedentist #melbournedentistry #cosmeticdentist #cosmeticdentistry #richmond3121 #3121 #richmonddentist #smile #smilemakeover

If she has sufficient upper jaw width then it could be just braces

Here is the description of photo that I've used👇
It was from some dentist in Facebook

A narrow arch can result in a smile with “dark corridors”- which is a common aesthetic concern.

Widening the arch allows us to reveal the full smile.

This can be achieved either by orthodontics (Invisalign for 12 months in this case), or via veneers on the premolars, to make them appear wider.

In this case, there was nothing but Invisalign to widen the arch and align the teeth.

The next step was minor resin bonding on the edges, to correct the small chipping on the central incisors.

A fantastic case! 💯

#dentistry #invisalign #invisalignbeforeandafter #melbournedentist #melbournedentistry #cosmeticdentist #cosmeticdentistry #richmond3121 #3121 #richmonddentist #smile #smilemakeover
veeners also, lol

View attachment 2624507
I know that an expansion of the palate would be the most appropriate for that, but most of us in this forum do not have money for those surgeries, anyway thanks, I wanted to know if braces somehow could make my gonions more flared

I know that an expansion of the palate would be the most appropriate for that, but most of us in this forum do not have money for those surgeries, anyway thanks, I wanted to know if braces somehow could make my gonions more flared
And thats the exact reason why I suggest moneymaxxing like crazy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
braces gave me a chad skull

• JFL
Reactions: killuarush
It will make u more recessed
Maybe your palate gets wider
@killuarush it will make you appear more recessed while you have them on, every orthos goal is to give you a better bite and overall better jaw facial definition by doing something such as braces, after the braces are off, you will likely have noticeably better jaw definition due to your new bite, possibly even better chin projection, you should talk about this with your ortho or dentist before doing braces though, braces are mostly cosmetic, so its ok to bring this up. @try2beme does not know what he is talking about.

• +1
Reactions: killuarush
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme
@killuarush it will make you appear more recessed while you have them on, every orthos goal is to give you a better bite and overall better jaw facial definition by doing something such as braces, after the braces are off, you will likely have noticeably better jaw definition due to your new bite, possibly even better chin projection, you should talk about this with your ortho or dentist before doing braces though, braces are mostly cosmetic, so its ok to bring this up. @try2beme does not know what he is talking about.
Thanks, I'll see what I do and I'll take into account what you said.