WILL I GROW TALLER AT 16

based_pakichad421

based_pakichad421

Platinum
Im 16 rn gonna be 17 in a month throughout this whole year i gained like and inch i mean i gained 1cm last month and now i am at 5 11 at night so will i grow taller or is it over pls give me serious advice

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Possibly

• +1
Reactions: reaper2 and Fiqh
Im 16 rn gonna be 17 in a month throughout this whole year i gained like and inch i mean i gained 1cm last month and now i am at 5 11 at night so will i grow taller or is it over pls give me serious advice
dont give up

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Check your plates idk

but i am always the tallest guy where i live i have been hieghtmogged like 3 to 4 times in my wholelife by about 2 to 3 inches most

Don't worry much about it if you live in pakistan

t wouldst possibly beest v'ry hard of me to tryeth to imagineth thee growing, i can't gath'r any info about thy current life, surroundings, envi'rment. But. I wilt asketh thee with upmost imp'rtance, if 't be true 't beest true thee art ev'r so slightly humble und'r gods nurturing wings. if 't be true 't beest true so i seeth nay issue with festinate recov'ry and height gains! reap the fruits und'r our l'rd, son

just ask your father and male relatives how they grew, i dont understand why apparently no one does that here jfl. my father and uncles on moms side grew till their 20s so I‘ll do too.

just ask your father and male relatives how they grew, i dont understand why apparently no one does that here jfl. my father and uncles on moms side grew till their 20s so I‘ll do too.
Cuz' though must seeketh thy cope to nurture thy feelings...

• +1
Reactions: yirma19
yeah
my mom stopped growing early but my dad grew a bit after 16

yeah

my mom stopped growing early but my dad grew a bit after 16
ask your unlces on mom side. if they didnt grow anymore you most likely wont grow too. but u live in pakistsn so it dosnt matter

ask your unlces on mom side. if they didnt grow anymore you most likely wont grow too. but u live in pakistsn so it dosnt matter
i mean all of my uncles are 6ft only my dad wasnt THE PROBLEM IS I MAY MOVE TO TURKEY

im also a white passing paki so i already have infinite smv here but turkey i need to up my game

• JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, kebab and forevermirin
cant understand fuck u say
ahhhhhh i see i see, thee speaketh the language of humble peasants, i shalt hence fourth excume mineth language of stature, as i am still humble und'r gods nurturing wings.
commence!
"You should be able to tell whether you will grow or not, but im not sure, you haven't provided much information, considering you living in a shithole, im doubting you'll be able to source hgh. Just live like a normal kids, look if your parents, uncles, etc are tall."

ahhhhhh i see i see, thee speaketh the language of humble peasants, i shalt hence fourth excume mineth language of stature, as i am still humble und'r gods nurturing wings.
commence!
"You should be able to tell whether you will grow or not, but im not sure, you haven't provided much information, considering you living in a shithole, im doubting you'll be able to source hgh. Just live like a normal kids, look if your parents, uncles, etc are tall."
they are tall my family is tall but what do u need to know?

im also a white passing paki so i already have infinite smv here but turkey i need to up my game
Nigga they hate arab,paki,afghan pheno at turkey @kebab am i right
Ofc doesnt matter if you are GL but you are probably subhuman

• +1
Reactions: kebab
HGH and Aromasin

Nigga they hate arab,paki,afghan pheno at turkey @kebab am i right
Ofc doesnt matter if you are GL but you are probably subhuman
nigga im far from subhuman like waaayyyy far i had a makeout sesh with a girl in italy once when i visted

Unlikely. Im 17 and havent grown since like 15. Maybe like a inch max and thats with blasting hgh, taking AIs, protein, and sprinting.
Maybe you will be a long open platecel but ull be 6’0 at best

Unlikely. Im 17 and havent grown since like 15. Maybe like a inch max and thats with blasting hgh, taking AIs, protein, and sprinting.
Maybe you will be a long open platecel but ull be 6’0 at best
6 is more than enough for me the thing is my friend went for 5 9 to 6 1 from 17 to 18 idk how but gave me hope

i mean all of my uncles are 6ft only my dad wasnt THE PROBLEM IS I MAY MOVE TO TURKEY
You‘ll most liekly hit 6ft in a year and then stop. Im a bit taller know but when I was 6ft in turkey i felt tall unless I was in karadeniz. where will you move? im turkish

You‘ll most liekly hit 6ft in a year and then stop. Im a bit taller know but when I was 6ft in turkey i felt tall unless I was in karadeniz. where will you move? im turkish
istanbul face isnt a problem for me but hieght is

do u live there?

if you are really white passing it wont be as bad since turks dislike arabs and afghans a lot more than pakistans
why dont they like them?

@Meraki is this your alt?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
istanbul face isnt a problem for me but hieght is
nigga i was in istanbul with 6ft last year and I mogged a lot of guys. dont worry.

the only thing you should worry about is the fact that istanbul is about to be hit by a massive earthquake and turks are on the verge of a race war.

damn did not know any of that
nigga i was in istanbul with 6ft last year and I mogged a lot of guys. dont worry.

the only thing you should worry about is the fact that istanbul is about to be hit by a massive earthquake and turks are on the verge of a race war.

why dont they like them?
1. refugee crisis, turkey can only host so many refugees and we have the most in the world. the fact that our economy sint the best dodsnt help.

2. arabs backstabbed us in WW1 by betraying the ummah and siding with the brits

3. arabs and afghans domt integrate into our society, they are overrepresented in crime

—————————

Most refugees arent form pakistan tho and pakistan acutally helped us after WW1 unlike arabs. In any case may ask why you guys want to come to turkey? This isnt just racism, considering the situation here rn i dont think its a good idea

1. refugee crisis, turkey can only host so many refugees and we have the most in the world. the fact that our economy sint the best dodsnt help.

2. arabs backstabbed us in WW1 by betraying the ummah and siding with the brits

3. arabs and afghans domt integrate into our society, they are overrepresented in crime

—————————

Most refugees arent form pakistan tho and pakistan acutally helped us after WW1 unlike arabs. In any case may ask why you guys want to come to turkey? This isnt just racism, considering the situation here rn i dont think its a good idea
DAMN DUDE WE MIGHT RECONSIDER THAN ITS EITHER TURKEY OR GERMANY

there are ways, you are just lazy to research and want quick answers here.

No one will help you, help your self.
dude i will pray for ur well bieng to god if u help me

pakis not as much, people here do the mistake of seeing brown muslim as enemy. you csn thank arabs and afghans
good thing i dont look paki

• +1
Reactions: yirma19