WILL I GROW TALLER AT 16

dude i will pray for ur well bieng to god if u help me
i would love that but i lack time.

You need to do it yourself. I’m telling you this as a 19 yo at 5’6.

I don’t want my curse to be on you so wake the fuck up.

w
you should go germany, better economy and u wont face as much racism.
anted to go to turkey cuz family loved it and people were really nice tbh

• +1
Reactions: yirma19

I WILL MAKE U PROUD WHEN IM 6 FT INSHALLAH

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer

the problem is i cant buy hgh or that type of stuff im quite limited in that department

FUCK I AM SO FUCKED THEN
Yeah height will be a problem here, im between 184-185cm and I dont feel tall at all, just slightly above average.

• JFL
Reactions: yirma19
w

anted to go to turkey cuz family loved it and people were really nice tbh
many turks know that pakistanis like turkey and helped us after WW1 so they are more hospitable towards you guys.

u live in germany and ur turk??
Yeah height will be a problem here, im between 184-185cm and I dont feel tall at all, just slightly above average.

many turks know that pakistanis like turkey and helped us after WW1 so they are more hospitable towards you guys.
i see explains the nice treatment but pakistanis are real douchebags in turkey tbh

IN PAKISTAN AT 5 11 HIEGHT IS A HALO FOR ME

im 5 11 at night
its dead average in germany blud. is 5ft11 your morning height or evening height? cuz 184cm is my evening height

Nigga they hate arab,paki,afghan pheno at turkey @kebab am i right
Ofc doesnt matter if you are GL but you are probably subhuman
Yes they do, its over for this delusional sand nigger

NIGGA I WILL LEARN TURKISH
Doesnt matter dipshit you dont speak turkish and soon as you say you are paki its gonna be over. « White passing paki » JFL

6 is more than enough for me the thing is my friend went for 5 9 to 6 1 from 17 to 18 idk how but gave me hope
It depends. If you suddenly stop growing, its unlikely ull start growing again. However if you have been gradually growing then yes ull keep growing

NIGGA I DONT GIVE A FUCK

WHILE U ROT
It depends. If you suddenly stop growing, its unlikely ull start growing again. However if you have been gradually growing then yes ull keep growing
yes gradually growing

WHILE U ROT HERE I WILL BE GETTING HEAD FROM TURKISH STACIES

Im 16 rn gonna be 17 in a month throughout this whole year i gained like and inch i mean i gained 1cm last month and now i am at 5 11 at night so will i grow taller or is it over pls give me serious advice
Maybe.

yeah I grew like an inch 16 to 17

just eat good

im like 182 cm i think thats 6'0 i wanna hit 185cm/6'1 im 17 idk tho

• +1
Reactions: reaper2
Maybe
Scan yo plates

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
Im 16 rn gonna be 17 in a month throughout this whole year i gained like and inch i mean i gained 1cm last month and now i am at 5 11 at night so will i grow taller or is it over pls give me serious advice
Ehh i don’t know if this is cope but i dp spinal decompresses twice a week by hanging from a bar. Might help🤷‍♂️

Try to heightmaxx. If you need advice dm me. Check your height every 3 month. If there is less than a cm increase its basicly the end of your growth potencial,

Ehh i don’t know if this is cope but i dp spinal decompresses twice a week by hanging from a bar. Might help🤷‍♂️
it isnt i grew 1 cm doing this

stretch and get your posture right, if you haven't already. that will add an inch, get you to 6 foot. there might be a chance that you'll grow, so make the most out of it by taking mk 677, sprinting everyday, taking multivitamin, getting 30 minutes of sunlight, and taking 120 grams of protein. that'll get your HGH as high as it can be naturally. also, look into Law of Attraction.

stretch and get your posture right, if you haven't already. that will add an inch, get you to 6 foot. there might be a chance that you'll grow, so make the most out of it by taking mk 677, sprinting everyday, taking multivitamin, getting 30 minutes of sunlight, and taking 120 grams of protein. that'll get your HGH as high as it can be naturally. also, look into Law of Attraction.
dude i made this post when i was 2 days from 17 now i am 17 and from doing tadasuna and stretching grew 1cm to 1.2cm i think i am still growing right?

dude i made this post when i was 2 days from 17 now i am 17 and from doing tadasuna and stretching grew 1cm to 1.2cm i think i am still growing right?
that might be just due to stretching. Keep stretching and getting your posture right, and we'll see in about two month's time if you're still growing or not.

i wasnt doing anything back then and my posture is really good i started stretching this week tho
that might be just due to stretching. Keep stretching and getting your posture right, and we'll see in about two month's time if you're still growing or not.

it might be cope but i always feel like im growing taller and every week i seem to be taller than my peers?