Will masseter training fuck me up? (face pic)

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Soul Trap Pilled. The devil is god.
Screenshot 20230513 092810 Snapchat

Screenshot 20230513 092703 Snapchat

I already have wide asf jaw but it'd make it more defined

I use those rectangular chewing plastics and falim gum sometimes but not a lot

Will training then make me more ogre?

Pm for uncensored

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28758, T50 Mogger, Deleted member 16133 and 8 others
@nineteen
@cancercell
@beastismug
@cloUder
@Esteban
@HarrierDuBois
@8pslcel
@BongMog
@looksmidder
@hormonetherapy
@BoredPrince
@TRUE_CEL
@enchanted_elixir
@curlyheadjames
@looksmidder
@Ekil73_YT
@veenthed33r

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133, Michael Myers, BoredPrince and 3 others
Will not fuck you up, keep chewing

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, rooman, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
Looks chad here tbh , they can make it more angular and afaik unless you use fillers or something they don't get fucked up
Keto hitting tbh

In surplus rn but it's keto so I'm not getting fat

Cheat code shit innit

• +1
Reactions: rooman, poopoohead and BongMog
No

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Tbh I don’t believe in meeting and chewing, but also I see that you don’t even need it, you have a very good jaw and chin genetics and you don’t even need to maxx anything out

• +1
Reactions: rooman, BoredPrince, poopoohead and 1 other person
Tbh I don’t believe in meeting and chewing, but also I see that you don’t even need it, you have a very good jaw and chin genetics and you don’t even need to maxx anything out
I mew all day it helps and I find myself naturally resting there sometimes so it's working.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Yea sure, masseter hypertophy makes your jaw more defined, it's well known.

• +1
do u use mouth guard?

• +1
No idk what that is

People used to tell me to stop cuz in was ogre but I just wasn't lean tbh

I'll start again
ohh, u use those jaw trainers?

mewing is cope, chewing is not

Your gonions are straight so it’s not the best idea. Only with outward gonions can your jaw be wide due to masseter hypertrophy without looking bloated.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, BongMog and poopoohead
Your gonions are straight so it’s not the best idea. Only with outward gonions can your jaw be wide due to masseter hypertrophy without looking bloated.
His gonions looks kinda outward, wider than his cheekbones but maybe it s the light

His gonions looks kinda outward, wider than his cheekbones but maybe it s the light
Regardless of gonial eversion, enough masseter hypertrophy will make anyone’s gonions “flared” because of the extra mass on the side of the gonions. It looks too round, soft and bloated however compared to gonial flare due to bone structure. Ideally, big masseters should complement gonions that are already flared to create a more sharp look that increases the jaw angularity.

• +1
Reactions: Graham and BoredPrince
In the second pic, your muscles seem to be bigger than your jawline, so I were you I wouldn't continue training them (mewing is till okay though)

Maybe better idea is to start training neck!?
Wider neck will make you more masculine and seem more dominant, cuz atm it's narrower than your jaw

Regardless of gonial eversion, enough masseter hypertrophy will make anyone’s gonions “flared” because of the extra mass on the side of the gonions. It looks too round, soft and bloated however compared to gonial flare due to bone structure. Ideally, big masseters should complement gonions that are already flared to create a more sharp look that increases the jaw angularity.
100% this

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
I can't see the cheekbones well, but I don't think you'd want to get any wider.

• +1
They are slightly wider yeah

I got wide jaw i wish it was thinner and more angular

But the cheekbone and masseter placement makes the hollow cheeks perfectly in the middle if I develop both well the the fat where my hollow cheeks are will look further sucked in

In the second pic, your muscles seem to be bigger than your jawline, so I were you I wouldn't continue training them (mewing is till okay though)

Maybe better idea is to start training neck!?
Wider neck will make you more masculine and seem more dominant, cuz atm it's narrower than your jaw
Yeah I need to train neck for sure

His cheekbones seems lacking tbh, if his cheekbones were more proeminent and wider his jaw would match with the cheekbones.
Honestly it s either outward gonions or narrow cheekbones that gives the illusion.
But yeah chewing to make the masseters works only on outward gonions or straight(it will make ur jaw sharper if u chew sub 12% bf not bloated)
Take my 2 cents.

His cheekbones seems lacking tbh, if his cheekbones were more proeminent and wider his jaw would match with the cheekbones.
Honestly it s either outward gonions or narrow cheekbones that gives the illusion.
But yeah chewing to make the masseters works only on outward gonions or straight(it will make ur jaw sharper if u chew sub 12% bf not bloated)
Take my 2 cents.
I think my cheeks are decent I'll dm without censor

I was like 9% a few days ago from insane carb deficit

Now I'm at 1800cal 115pounds (rape victim weight ik) so I'm gaining weight but only 30-40grams of carbs a day

Seems kinda retarded logic but ketobulk might be valid

I think my cheeks are decent I'll dm without censor

I was like 9% a few days ago from insane carb deficit

Now I'm at 1800cal 115pounds (rape victim weight ik) so I'm gaining weight but only 30-40grams of carbs a day

Seems kinda retarded logic but ketobulk might be valid
Do u have any bite problems?

Do u have any bite problems?
Overbite yes

It kinda makes me more angular and less square when I intentionally don't keep it even

Putting my teeth together reveals the mincraft Steve pheno if I'm looking straight so I keep them barely overbite postion and my mouth is bit open behind the lips (not opening my lips just teeth)

View attachment 2201015
View attachment 2201016

I already have wide asf jaw but it'd make it more defined

I use those rectangular chewing plastics and falim gum sometimes but not a lot

Will training then make me more ogre?

Pm for uncensored
What the fuck did you do? You ascended way more since your last pics, did hgh/mk 667 help your grow your hair faster?

What the fuck did you do? You ascended way more since your last pics, did hgh/mk 667 help your grow your hair faster?
Leanmaxxed jfl

Literally did keto for 3 weeks (Half assed, still around 25-35grams of carbs per day)

And became a different person

Problem is 70% of the newly acquired IOIs.... ARE FROM FAT BITCHESSSS

AHHHHHHH

• Woah
Reactions: GalacticHero
Leanmaxxed jfl

Literally did keto for 3 weeks (Half assed, still around 25-35grams of carbs per day)

And became a different person

Problem is 70% of the newly acquired IOIs.... ARE FROM FAT BITCHESSSS

AHHHHHHH
Mk and hgh prob grew my jaw a lot.

Screenshot 20230512 200417 Photos

THIS WAS ME 2 YEARS AGO AHHAHAHA

And I've been mewing the last few weeks, not even that consistently either but my tongue position is permanently changed for sure already

I find myself holding it up against the roof of my mouth naturally now

And the eyecolormaxxing prob helps subtly but nobody has noticed difference between my eyes so it's mostly just my face
Screenshot 20230507 230241 Snapchat

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero
Don’t ask me bhai I’m not here to looksmax.

Aren't you on test? Keep chewing, they'll grow fast and if it looks shit just atrophy them off cycle with a soft diet

look at my thread on how to stretch your masseters and you'll be fine

Aren't you on test? Keep chewing, they'll grow fast and if it looks shit just atrophy them off cycle with a soft diet
I'm natty boyo now

No need with these insertions 👺👺
20230512 234306

20230512 234915

• +1
Reactions: joonla
Man is actually looksmaxxing.
Train masseters 100%, also train neck too, it’s optimal (in my opinion and in a lot of cases the most striking halos/chads that I see have a 1:1 neck width to bigonial width, with bigonial width to bizygomatic width of 1:1 - 1.1:1 ratio.
Also important (as you know) to be lean - hypertrophied masseters + bloat is gross.

• +1