Will minoxidil for eyebrows and facial hair go systematic and cause my hair to shed?

Probably some of it and yes, they will cone back

Minoxidil practically makes hair growth faster, so hair sheds, but the new hair will start growing again

because i know it
Probably some of it and yes, they will cone back

Minoxidil practically makes hair growth faster, so hair sheds, but the new hair will start growing again
Dumbass nigga @LooksThinker

I see @Dendoni , and I'm assuming that if I stop using minoxidil those minoxidil dependent hairs will fall?

I see @Dendoni , and I'm assuming that if I stop using minoxidil those minoxidil dependent hairs will fall?
You should use it for some time after reaching your goal, once the hair is terminal, you will keep your gains for life basically, maybe slight decrease, but nothing really visible

You usually use minox for 6-12 months more after what you want has been achieved typically, also you can usually decrease usage of minox during this time (not applying 2 times per day, but just once)

• +1
Reactions: LUTAHEE

Also when you buy minoxidil, do bleach test to check out, if it's real deal... Nothing will be more disapointing that realising that 4 months has gone by and you were not using real product

You test minox authenticity by doing bleach test, when you add minox to bleach, it will turn orange

Just search minoxidil bleach test on google/youtube

• +1
Reactions: LUTAHEE

i´m right and he is wrong