will not having social media halo me?

D

Deleted member 43934

Iron
the only social media i use is instagram and im thinking about disabling it, i only want to focus on my studies for the next 5 years and am not thinking about chasing any girl for the time being, but in the future will that be a failo or a halo for me?

@TRUE_CEL @HarrierDuBois @WishIwasChico

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Krakowski, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
I’d say it’s a halo, it means you’re not a braindead NPC.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49926, Magnum Opus, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
It’s a failo

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 43934
It's one of those things that give character to a Chad, but aren't halos in of themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, sozz, Krakowski and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Even if you are NT, it is failo imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
big failo

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
the only social media i use is instagram and im thinking about disabling it, i only want to focus on my studies for the next 5 years and am not thinking about chasing any girl for the time being, but in the future will that be a failo or a halo for me?

@TRUE_CEL @HarrierDuBois @WishIwasChico
massive failo, not having social media is a death sentence

but what if you are a chadlite? would that be a failo? and assume that that guy is not interested in pursuing a relationship women will just have to make moves on him
It always will be negative to your SMV. Sure you can still slay/get girl with not having social media. But it will hurt your smv.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 43934 and Deleted member 29167
but what if you are a chadlite? would that be a failo? and assume that that guy is not interested in pursuing a relationship women will just have to make moves on him
its a failo for everyone

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mastermind and Deleted member 43934
It's a huge failo unless you look like DePoot and can pull off that mysterious loner game

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 43934
If you have a long enough attention span to not focus on girls for 5 years, then you are probably on your way to some form of ascension

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Deleted member 43934