Will tretinoin help reduce my nasolabial folds or make them worse?

deadlierblock18

deadlierblock18

Iron
Dealing with prominent nasolabial folds on just one side of my face, wondering if anyone here has tried it for this purpose

i read somewhere that it doesnt go deep enough in the skin to impact the folds. U need to microneedle and use vitamin c along with tret to have impact on the folds. Dont hold me on this idk if this is fully true but i remember reading about it online looksmax somewhere. Also Orc has made pdo threads and that seems to have a great impact on folds when done properly

i read somewhere that it doesnt go deep enough in the skin to impact the folds. U need to microneedle and use vitamin c along with tret to have impact on the folds. Dont hold me on this idk if this is fully true but i remember reading about it online looksmax somewhere. Also Orc has made pdo threads and that seems to have a great impact on folds when done properly
Vit C along with tret will kill your skin in combination with microneedling, microneedling + hyaluronic serum afterwards. tret shouldn't be applied for the next few days in general
To reduce nasiolabal folds 1mm microneedling will probably be enough

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Richard Cheese and tombradylover