Willpower GUIDE

CrazyFitLover

CrazyFitLover

no proof no care
1.I would recommend you to read some books on willpower, stress and david goggins's books. Other than that, in my opinion willpower is all about focus, like can't you recall an episode in your life when you really wanted to do something, but got distracted, then got tired and the whole day has passed without you doing what you wanted to do. Yeah I m sure that happened, will happen and happened to me too many times. Actually make an effort to focus on the task you want to accomplish, don't get distracted. If you feel overwhelmed focus on one thing at a time.

2. The easiest thing you can do about your will power, is to start having strict sleeping schedule, sleep at the same time and wake up at the same time, everyday, without exceptions, fuck weekends and everything, just follow your sleep pattern, that will absolutely increase your ability to focus, hence willpower.

3.another thing is glucose levels in your blood, scientists have actually found that, willpower and blood sugar levels are strongly correlated. It makes sense Glucose=Energy=Focus=Willpower.

4. Regular exercise greatly helps with willpower, it regulates your Glucose levels, gives you more energy, enhances bloodflow in your brain, increases the size of the hipocampus, which is responsible for memory, improves creativity and mood.

5. Self talk- Extremely important. Your voice actually has a very big impact on your mood, energy and all that shit, give yourself promises in your head, keep them, remind yourself that everything can be done by dividing them by pieces and going one by one, focusing on one thing only at a time again.

6. Visualization, Just as important as self-talk if not more important, the logic behind this is same as self-talk, imagine that you are dying and there is your funeral and you will feel sad. I guaranty this, remember also, that the opposite is true to, you can imagine yourself achieving success and you will feel that way, which will fuel you, give you Energy=Focus=Willlpower.

7.Use Stress, stress is actually exists in order to give you energy, remember energy is willpower, it literally functions that way. We feel stress when we need to take action because something important is at stake. The mistake people make is avoiding stress, don't avoid it, it is there to help you with extra energy when you are most tired, there is always energy in your body, stress is there to get that energy and deliver it to your brain, embrace stress.

8. Use negative emotion, if all else fails and make them as strong as possible, oftentimes negative emotions are far more powerful than the positive ones, create an image in your mind of what you really don't want, your mind will give you an extra energy to avoid the negative scenarios.

9. Stop being bitch, you know what to do, you just did not make an actionable concrete plan, you think to much, you already know what to do, just focus on the tasks, stop wasting energy only on thinking, take action and you will reach the flow state, where not taking action is harder than taking action.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: berlin.1969, Deleted member 23611, Deleted member 15302 and 1 other person
1.I would recommend you to read some books on willpower, stress and david goggins's books. Other than that, in my opinion willpower is all about focus, like can't you recall an episode in your life when you really wanted to do something, but got distracted, then got tired and the whole day has passed without you doing what you wanted to do. Yeah I m sure that happened, will happen and happened to me too many times. Actually make an effort to focus on the task you want to accomplish, don't get distracted. If you feel overwhelmed focus on one thing at a time.
2. The easiest thing you can do about your will power, is to start having strict sleeping schedule, sleep at the same time and wake up at the same time, everyday, without exceptions, fuck weekends and everything, just follow your sleep pattern, that will absolutely increase your ability to focus, hence willpower.
3.another thing is glucose levels in your blood, scientists have actually found that, willpower and blood sugar levels are strongly correlated. It makes sense Glucose=Energy=Focus=Willpower.
4. Regular exercise greatly helps with willpower, it regulates your Glucose levels, gives you more energy, enhances bloodflow in your brain, increases the size of the hipocampus, which is responsible for memory, improves creativity and mood.
5. Self talk- Extremely important. Your voice actually has a very big impact on your mood, energy and all that shit, give yourself promises in your head, keep them, remind yourself that everything can be done by dividing them by pieces and going one by one, focusing on one thing only at a time again.
6. Visualization, Just as important as self-talk if not more important, the logic behind this is same as self-talk, imagine that you are dying and there is your funeral and you will feel sad. I guaranty this, remember also, that the opposite is true to, you can imagine yourself achieving success and you will feel that way, which will fuel you, give you Energy=Focus=Willlpower.
7.Use Stress, stress is actually exists in order to give you energy, remember energy is willpower, it literally functions that way. We feel stress when we need to take action because something important is at stake. The mistake people make is avoiding stress, don't avoid it, it is there to help you with extra energy when you are most tired, there is always energy in your body, stress is there to get that energy and deliver it to your brain, embrace stress.
8. Use negative emotion, if all else fails and make them as strong as possible, oftentimes negative emotions are far more powerful than the positive ones, create an image in your mind of what you really don't want, your mind will give you an extra energy to avoid the negative scenarios.
9. Stop being bitch, you know what to do, you just did not make an actionable concrete plan, you think to much, you already know what to do, just focus on the tasks, stop wasting energy only on thinking, take action and you will reach the flow state, where not taking action is harder than taking action.
Paragraph your posts it looks like shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, thecel and CrazyFitLover
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and Deleted member 6128
i dint have enough to read this

How is this willpower and not discipline?

How is this willpower and not discipline?
Call it whatever you want, I look at the willpower as focus. Focus gets you disciplined and vice versa.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yerico7 and JovenCansao
Call it whatever you want, I look at the willpower as focus. Focus gets you disciplined and vice versa.
I'd say there's def a difference, I feel like I have insane amount of discipline but not willpower. I do things even if I don't want to or enjoy them.

Live like Schopenhauer

I'd say there's def a difference, I feel like I have insane amount of discipline but not willpower. I do things even if I don't want to or enjoy them.
Maybe you are using too much negative emotion in order to coerce yourself to do things? Do you tell yourself compliments after finishing the difficult tasks? Maybe if you had done that, you would feel enjoyment.

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
good thread

energy = motivation

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mouthbreath
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why is that?

Must admit I’m not well versed in Schopenhauer tho
He preached self-renunciation while practising self-indulgence

• +1
Reactions: Tom Jones