Wisdom teeth removal affects to the face

esoterik

esoterik

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
im 16 & need to get my wisdom teeth removed, they are perfectly aligned, but wont fit in my mouth

what will this do to my face? even my doctor commented about my good bones and lower third, should i ask him if it will cause bone loss?

or would it have only affected me if i was younger?

am i getting cucked? :feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and thecel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Whitepill_Saint, 444 and 4 others
should i ask him if it will cause bone loss?

imagine asking a shithole to tell you whether or not to ask an expert

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bruhmaxxing, Whitepill_Saint, poopoohead and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Dont get them removed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bruhmaxxing, datboijj, Whitepill_Saint and 5 others
wym. i have no clue about anything about teeth tbh or wisdom teeth

Don’t get them removed if they’re all grown in perfectly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Mr.Proper
im 16 & need to get my wisdom teeth removed, they are all grown in perfectly

what will this do to my face? even my doctor commented about my good bones and lower third, should i ask him if it will cause bone loss?

won't do anything

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, Whitepill_Saint and thecel
Don’t get them removed if they’re all grown in perfectly.
i meant they are perfectly aligned, but it wont fit in my fat ass mouth

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogstars, Whitepill_Saint and thecel
are you in the US? in the US they tend to always do prophylactic removal, while in other places dentists are starting to be more conservative

• +1
  • JFL
im 16 & need to get my wisdom teeth removed, they are all grown in perfectly
gaslight from jewish dentist to steal your wisdom.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, mogstars, mike21 and 9 others

so they’re aligned to grow straight out but don’t have space to? maybe you’ll get space because your jaw doesn’t stop growing til your 20s

how much space? almost enough or barely any?

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and 5'7 zoomer
so they’re aligned to grow straight out but don’t have space to? maybe you’ll get space because your jaw doesn’t stop growing til your 20s

how much space? almost enough or barely any?
almost, but fucking christ, i dont want any bone loss, my lower third is really good apparently

• +1
  • JFL
Dont get them removed, wisdom teeth removal is a very underrated looksmin. The negative effects is there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, LooksThinker and thecel
almost, but fucking christ, i dont want any bone loss, my lower third is really good apparently
listen to your doctor lmfao

assuming your doc is not retarded he won't make you recessed chill out

if you don't remove them it will become a bigger problem later in life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Whitepill_Saint, bigchunguslover and 1 other person
Wisdom teeth are usually only removed if they cause problems, or are likely to in the future, so are they affecting you in anyway?

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Dont get them removed, wisdom teeth removal is a very underrated looksmin. The negative effects is there.
what about premolars? Does this just cause a recessed a maxilla look?

• JFL
what about premolars? Does this just cause a recessed a maxilla look?
even worse, but only because premolars are used to chew on more, (no one chews with their wisdom teeth)

• JFL
what do i even say, they were all suggesting it, and they gave us a referal card

• JFL
what do i even say, they were all suggesting it, and they gave us a referal card
refuse to do it, dont give in to the scam, wisdom teeth are an integral part of ur bone structure, ur literally removing bone from ur face

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 24770
Same thing with me jfl. I wonder if we both have the same cuck as the dentist. Is ur dentist asian by any chance jfl?

• JFL
refuse to do it, dont give in to the scam, wisdom teeth are an integral part of ur bone structure, ur literally removing bone from ur face
i will just go talk to the surgeon before i book a date, if i absolutely need it fuck it but if its not that important than i wont

• JFL
Same thing with me jfl. I wonder if we both have the same cuck as the dentist. Is ur dentist asian by any chance jfl?
nah hes a white, but even he says i have good lower bones, so i dont want to get cucked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 24770
i will just go talk to the surgeon before i book a date, if i absolutely need it fuck it but if its not that important than i wont
only if they are completely horizontal do u need to get them removed, but the vast majority does not need to get them removed, it is just a scam to earn a quick buck from u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Mr.Proper and Deleted member 24770
only if they are completely horizontal do u need to get them removed, but the vast majority does not need to get them removed, it is just a scam to earn a quick buck from u
well looks like i need to.

am already having jaw problems and wisdom is why its happening

• JFL
well looks like i need to.

am already having jaw problems and wisdom is why its happening
Then Get surgery as if u have to remove them means that u have short mandible or recessed maxilla. Gotta fix the core causes

• JFL
Then Get surgery as if u have to remove them means that u have short mandible or recessed maxilla. Gotta fix the core causes
Do u think my teeth being chipped and having issues is because of bite/maxillary issues as well? My palate is small too

• JFL
Do u think my teeth being chipped and having issues is because of bite/maxillary issues as well? My palate is small too
This is bad. It means ur jaw hasnt been properly grown aswell

• +1
  • JFL
im 16 & need to get my wisdom teeth removed, they are perfectly aligned, but wont fit in my mouth

Better to do it at around 20 if you can wait until then.

• JFL
This is bad. It means ur jaw hasnt been properly grown aswell
Really bro? My mandible is pretty developed so I’m surprised JFL although im dogmaxxed

• JFL
Really bro? My mandible is pretty developed so I’m surprised JFL although im dogmaxxed
Palate is part of the horizontal development of face so it is What it is

• JFL
im going to go ask them questions before i get booked, what should i ask

• JFL
im going to go ask them questions before i get booked, what should i ask
Thats my problem. They dont understand anything about the maxilla/mandible, or even palate. They only know about teeth.

• JFL
Thats my problem. They dont understand anything about the maxilla/mandible, or even palate. They only know about teeth.
did u get wisdom teeth pulled?

• JFL
Ah that makes sense then my bigonial width aint good what is the course of action? Btw the maxillofacial surgeon consult is next month

• JFL
did u get wisdom teeth pulled?
No, But I got my second molar pulled, it had a dramatic negative effect on my face, But it is What it is, that is How i discovered this forum, due to that event

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and normie_joe
Ah that makes sense then my bigonial width aint good what is the course of action? Btw the maxillofacial surgeon consult is next month
Wait for the maxfac plan.

• +1
  • JFL
No, But I got my second molar pulled, it had a dramatic negative effect on my face, But it is What it is, that is How i discovered this forum, due to that event
holy fuck, i would rather get lock jaw than that shit

• JFL
have they come out yet? wait until they do and if they get impacted/push other teeth then remove them. if they're straight and don't cause problems don't remove em. I think ppl who notice changes in their face after removing them r the ppl who had space for them but i don't think it'll affect ppl who didn't have any room for them to begin with.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Mr.Proper
If your wisdoms are not impacted and do any funtional issues or you‘re not planning on getting jaw surgery - dont remove them. EVEN IF you remove them, nothing will change besides some bones density loss MAYBE

• JFL
one of mine is giga impacted and pushing the teeth next to it to the side. but the rest came out fine/dont cause problems. is it fine to just remove one of them instead of all 4? what about over eruption from the upper one since it doesn't have support from the bottom?

• JFL
one of mine is giga impacted and pushing the teeth next to it to the side. but the rest came out fine/dont cause problems. is it fine to just remove one of them instead of all 4? what about over eruption from the upper one since it doesn't have support from the bottom?
Eruption can take years. Remove it, and if possible Try to Get it replaced (They can make implanter teeth smaller, doesnt matter, aslong as there is contact)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, incelmogger and ugandanchico

Second molar removal != wisdom teeth removal.

No, I had all four of mine removed 5 months ago and noticed zero difference.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and incelmogger
Second molar removal != wisdom teeth removal.

No, I had all four of mine removed 5 months ago and noticed zero difference.
thanks bro, i also am getting all four, i was stressing lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and incelmogger
thanks bro, i also am getting all four, i was stressing lol
Same bhai, what are your symptoms like? For me apart from jaw, ear, teeth pain it’s constant dizziness and brutal brain fog. I also don’t feel like eating shit and am pretty fatigued. Shit sleep too.

• JFL
Same bhai, what are your symptoms like? For me apart from jaw, ear, teeth pain it’s constant dizziness and brutal brain fog. I also don’t feel like eating shit and am pretty fatigued. Shit sleep too.
i have not get them out yet, but i cant open my jaw all the way, there is a cracking sound in my left side of my jaw, if i do open it to wide it will pop and pop back in when i close it lol

are those symptoms before or after?

• JFL
i have not get them out yet, but i cant open my jaw all the way, there is a cracking sound in my left side of my jaw, if i do open it to wide it will pop and pop back in when i close it lol

are those symptoms before or after?
These are all before, I’ve been having them for a few months. I saw like 4 doctors, got told I had an ear infection, then it wouldn’t go away so i thought it was something with my brain/neck or mental illness so I got an MRI. Nothing there either. Took meds, didn’t help. Then I went to see a dentist and she did some facial massages and the pain was fkn brutal. Got an op x-ray and turns out it was my fucking wisdom teeth jfl.

I have also been experiencing some depersonalisation type shit but I think that’s just my brain’s defence mechanism for dealing with chronic pain, anxiety, fatigue, brain fog etc. as a result of the wisdom teeth stuff and anxiety itself.

I am seeing a surgeon next week and will be getting them removed. See a dentist asap before your symptoms get worse.

Btw get an x-ray and make sure that this isn’t tmj or some shit

• JFL
These are all before, I’ve been having them for a few months. I saw like 4 doctors, got told I had an ear infection, then it wouldn’t go away so i thought it was something with my brain/neck or mental illness so I got an MRI. Nothing there either. Took meds, didn’t help. Then I went to see a dentist and she did some facial massages and the pain was fkn brutal. Got an op x-ray and turns out it was my fucking wisdom teeth jfl.

I have also been experiencing some depersonalisation type shit but I think that’s just my brain’s defence mechanism for dealing with chronic pain, anxiety, fatigue, brain fog etc. as a result of the wisdom teeth stuff and anxiety itself.

I am seeing a surgeon next week and will be getting them removed. See a dentist asap before your symptoms get worse.

Btw get an x-ray and make sure that this isn’t tmj or some shit
how is your quality of life after getting them removed?

also holy fuck i did not know they impacted that much, even impacting how you think and the brain, crazy shit

• JFL
how is your quality of life after getting them removed?

also holy fuck i did not know they impacted that much, even impacting how you think and the brain, crazy shit
Nigger I haven’t gotten them removed yet, I will be in next couple of weeks

And yes it’s fucking insane dude I thought something was wrong with my head no joke. This is all because of some fucking teeth jfl can you believe it. I only went and saw a dentist after I couldn’t really chew and my jaw/teeth pain became more extreme. First off it was noticeable still but I just brushed it off as an ear infection

• JFL