Wisdom teeth removal affects to the face

Nigger I haven’t gotten them removed yet, I will be in next couple of weeks
oh im replying to the wrong person jfl. i thought you were the person who got all 4 removed

schizo moment

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and incelmogger
oh im replying to the wrong person jfl. i thought you were the person who got all 4 removed

schizo moment
lol. Nothing will happen to your bones tho nigga trust me listen to surgeons and dentists not forum autists, and ppl who have got them taken out. If you cope with the pain you will become addicted to oxy’s eventually

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
lol. Nothing will happen to your bones tho nigga trust me listen to surgeons and dentists not forum autists, and ppl who have got them taken out. If you cope with the pain you will become addicted to oxy’s eventually
alright. gl on your removal too

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and incelmogger
im 16 & need to get my wisdom teeth removed, they are perfectly aligned, but wont fit in my mouth

what will this do to my face? even my doctor commented about my good bones and lower third, should i ask him if it will cause bone loss?

or would it have only affected me if i was younger?

am i getting cucked? :feelswhy:
I don’t know anybody in person who had any changes from wisdom teeth removal.
My mom had 8 extractions, yet has some of the best zygos I have ever seen.

Amnesia also had wisdoms pulled, and he clearly doesn’t look bad

I think that wisdom teeth removal changing the face is a meme in most cases, but people have reported it happening before, so be careful.

Attachments

• IMG_3164.jpeg
    IMG_3164.jpeg
    104.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
I don’t know anybody in person who had any changes from wisdom teeth removal.
My mom had 8 extractions, yet has some of the best zygos I have ever seen.

Amnesia also had wisdoms pulled, and he clearly doesn’t look bad

I think that wisdom teeth removal changing the face is a meme in most cases, but people have reported it happening before, so be careful.
ya but amnesia had em out at 19, im 16. maybe wont make a diff, i hope not

• JFL
ya but amnesia had em out at 19, im 16. maybe wont make a diff, i hope not
My dad had them removed at 16 or 17 and looks pretty much the exact same before and after

My cousin had them removed at 16 or 17 too and still has a perfect maxilla, jaw, and cheekbones (she is 19 now)

• JFL
I am my dad had them removed at 16 or 17 and looks pretty much the exact same before and after

My cousin had them removed at 17 and still has a perfect maxilla, jaw, and cheekbones (she is 19 now)
amazing, im getting them out on nov 21, so real soon, this next tuesday!!

• JFL
amazing, im getting them out on nov 21, so real soon, this next tuesday!!
Good luck, and hopefully you aren’t one of the unlucky few

• JFL
im 16 & need to get my wisdom teeth removed, they are perfectly aligned, but wont fit in my mouth

what will this do to my face? even my doctor commented about my good bones and lower third, should i ask him if it will cause bone loss?

or would it have only affected me if i was younger?

am i getting cucked? :feelswhy:
Know this is like a month old but anyways im having the same problem i get complempented on my jawline a good bit and i dont wanna mess it up have you removed them if so hows it going so far?

Last edited: