@WishIwasChico is the biggest chad in this forum

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
I won’t show his face since he asked not to but I’m impressed with just how many women like him on tinder

HE GETS MORE LIKES THAN MY CHADFISHES IDK HOW THIS IS POSSIBLE

I think the psl autism scale is a joke and his face has major appeal to women

He probably mogs chico since I don’t think chico would get matches like he does

ALSO THE PICS I USED OF HIM ARE THE MOST AUTISTIC SHIT IVE EVER SEEN, in the first one he isn’t even smiling yet he manages to get so many likes

Legit I even made his account straight into @Banasura 0 match profile so he didn’t get the tinder boost yet still got more matches than I ever had without the boost in my brutal area

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, BoredPrince, WishIwasChico and 1 other person
He’s the only user I won’t make fun of for being picky because when dating women is literally like ordering food to him I think he’s justified

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and brucewayne78
yeah, chad who makes a thread every day about some xy subpar woman telling him he's ugly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, BrahminBoss, JovenCansao and 9 others
yeah, chad who makes a thread every day about some xy subpar woman telling him he's ugly.
He might be autistic as fuck but can’t deny his massive appeal facially

Litterally DM him ask him for pics and run an experiment guaranteed likes every minute

Nigha literally got more likes than all of my chad profiles WITHOUT THE TINDER BOOST

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Sounds like he's a fraud / mentalcel like @Xangsane.

I'm legit confused how he can have more likes than Maher, Amnesia and other chads. I'm guessing if he went public with his face and he was chad, .org would worship him like Salludon, Orbs, Amnesia and Niko.

@WishIwasChico show your face nigga.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, EnglandBadman, BoredPrince and 3 others
Tinder cold + htn. You cannot go Wrong even if your pics are ahit

I'm legit confused how he can have more likes than Maher, Amnesia and other chads. I'm guessing if he went public with his face and he was chad, .org would worship him like Salludon, Orbs, Amnesia and Niko.

Reason he’s not worshipped here is cause his face isn’t public and it’s not exactly appealing to the psl autism

Like if u look at his face youd rate him strong htn/ Low chadlite but there’s definitely something really appealing to women there since even in my brutal area he still managed a lot of likes

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Xangsane

He's chadlite and a robust wasp prettyboy with brown fluffy hair, wasp pheno from UK.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WishIwasChico, brucewayne78 and Iasacrko
Post face or don't care.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and EnglandBadman
Reason he’s not worshipped here is cause his face isn’t public and it’s not exactly appealing to the psl autism

Like if u look at his face youd rate him strong htn/ Low chadlite but there’s definitely something really appealing to women there since even in my brutal area he still managed a lot of likes
You are shadowbanned. Thats why Psl gods dont get as much

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane and Iasacrko

Strong HTN / low chadlite by this forum standards is chad. No point comparing him to models who have tons of make up, professional photos, angles etc. This pic of Chico would be rated HTN if not high tier MTN here.

• +1
Reactions: ineonx, Erik-Hexum, EnglandBadman and 2 others
Post face or don't care.
Pm @WishIwasChico I’m not leaking his face but he has massive appeal

He literally sent me 3 meh pics and still mogs my chadfishes imagine if he actually took professional pics

• +1
I have seen his face, l won't post it

But Salludon, Amnesia and ( forgot his name )

1766087 1589617909896

mog him

He is a solid high tier normie. The reason girls like him is he is lean maxxed, car maxxed HTN

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
You are shadowbanned. Thats why Psl goes dont get as much
Yeah idk if I am or not but he still got a lot of matches here

My chads get like 15 in a day he got 38 in a day

In the uk I heard he gets 99+ but my area is brutal and also I was using @Banasura account with 0 likes just changed to his pics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and WishIwasChico
He's chadlite and a robust wasp prettyboy with brown fluffy hair, wasp pheno from UK.
How well would he do on Muzz as Bosniak Muslim and investment banker?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Strong HTN / low chadlite by this forum standards is chad. No point comparing him to models who have tons of make up, professional photos, angles etc. This pic of Chico would be rated HTN if not high tier MTN here.

View attachment 2447351
Wtf are you on about lol

Chico looks Chad in this pic, his 1 in a billion harmony is visible

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
Girls dont like overly dimorphic handsome squidward fags, more news at 11

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, brucewayne78 and Iasacrko

Niko is a weak HTN , Orb is a meme

Salludon and Amnesia can do better, and they get better quality matches ( HTB , Stacylite )

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and future slavic chad
Wtf are you on about lol

Chico looks Chad in this pic, his 1 in a billion harmony is visible
No he doesnt. It's a shit angle, lighting and autistic AF. Still he looks HTN as he is PSL god. Here is the typical ones we're familiar with

If ANYONE had pics taken like this they would ascend 1 PSL.

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
that asshat wont show me his pics for no reason. PM me them OP

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Niko is a weak HTN , Orb is a meme

Salludon and Amnesia can do better, and they get better quality matches ( HTB , Stacylite )
Agreed quality over quantity. I'd rather get 100 likes of mostly MTBs/HTBs. Than 1k likes and 90% of them are femcels/LTBs.

• +1
Keep seething bitchboy

Agreed quality over quantity. I'd rather get 100 likes of mostly MTBs/HTBs. Than 1k likes and 90% of them are femcels/LTBs.
His likes are pretty good quality tho usually mtb+

• +1
Any stacylite and stCy?
There are some I deem as stacylite still haven’t seen a Stacy since I have a lot of likes to swipe since he got so many likes from the time I slept and woke up

• +1
@WishIwasChico
literally pmd him being polite and he just ignored me. its almost as if he doesnt know hes talking to a PSL og megastar

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Deleted member 24444, Xangsane and 2 others
I will send you proof in dm I have her number

literally pmd him being polite and he just ignored me. its almost as if he doesnt know hes talking to a PSL og megastar
Why do u want to see me tho?? I don’t want to share myself too much or I’ll end up getting doxxed

• +1
Why do u want to see me tho?? I don’t want to share myself too much or I’ll end up getting doxxed
because of the shit you post and becaus of posts like this very post in OP

its between you and me, wont get doxxed. i dont even use any other platforms its not like im gonna go and spam your face in discord, not in a single discord and dont use it and have no reason to do that anyways.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
I won’t show his face since he asked not to but I’m impressed with just how many women like him on tinder

HE GETS MORE LIKES THAN MY CHADFISHES IDK HOW THIS IS POSSIBLE

I think the psl autism scale is a joke and his face has major appeal to women

He probably mogs chico since I don’t think chico would get matches like he does

ALSO THE PICS I USED OF HIM ARE THE MOST AUTISTIC SHIT IVE EVER SEEN, in the first one he isn’t even smiling yet he manages to get so many likes

Legit I even made his account straight into @Banasura 0 match profile so he didn’t get the tinder boost yet still got more matches than I ever had without the boost in my brutal area
Thank you bhai

I have seen his face, l won't post it

But Salludon, Amnesia and ( forgot his name )

View attachment 2447353

mog him

He is a solid high tier normie. The reason girls like him is he is lean maxxed, car maxxed HTN
this is it, there are much better looking people than him

if anything this shows that you need good pics on tinder, same with niko who is also nothing special psl-wise (htn) and crushes tinder

• +1
@WishIwasChico how can i see you bhai

1EE2907F 698B 42CC 8288 20CD06777FD4

Tinder is hard bro

Said no one ever that is above average looking.

The moment you verify your account and link your IG to the account the app literally starts bugging because of too many likes per minute

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit, EnglandBadman, nobodyspecial369 and 4 others
Show me I PMd you. I'm off to buy a new SIM for OLD experiment. Show now or forever hold your peace.

• +1
this is it, there are much better looking people than him

if anything this shows that you need good pics on tinder, same with niko who is also nothing special psl-wise (htn) and crushes tinder
I status mog Niko to oblivion plus I’m taller and better frame tbh

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
View attachment 2447375

Tinder is hard bro

Said no one ever that is above average looking.

The moment you verify your account and link your IG to the account the app literally starts bugging because of too many likes per minute
Bro you take girls for ice cream stfu I status mog you mega chin cunt to oblivion keep crying for me

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: violentino, EnglandBadman and Deleted member 29581
yea but he does even better than you
Different location tho bhai and he doesnt look at his stats he swiped on 100k people to get 20k matches jfl, let @Iasacrko do a tinder of him I would do better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Akhi and Iasacrko
That's what I'm talking about. This guy looks MTN here and NTmaxxed but is probably an IRL LTN
You can't ascend 1 psl points with better pics

Only 0.15-.25 psl max

And ascending from HTN to Chadlite is way more difficult than ascending from MTN to HTN, ascending from Chadlite to Chad is nearly impossible

Bro you take girls for ice cream stfu I status mog you mega chin cunt to oblivion keep crying for me
Nigga, we’re not playing on the same field.

If cucked mods wouldn’t delete my tinder/IG/irl slaying mega thread because there was too much suicide fuel you would probably spend your days doing mental gymnastics as you already do.

Online dating is fucking easy and has always been. Even the BULL is getting matches and that should say a lot.

• +1
You can't ascend 1 psl points with better pics

Only 0.15-.25 psl max
Maybe I mean SMV. Those pics would get more 2-3x more likes than an autistic selfie.