@WishIwasChico is the biggest chad in this forum

Nigga, we’re not playing on the same field.

If cucked mods wouldn’t delete my tinder/IG/irl slaying mega thread because there was too much suicide fuel you would probably spend your days doing mental gymnastics as you already do.

Online dating is fucking easy and has always been. Even the BULL is getting matches and that should say a lot.
I don’t care tbh, if you mog me you do it’s good you ascended and slay that’s the goal anyways so good for you tbh

Nigga, we’re not playing on the same field.

If cucked mods wouldn’t delete my tinder/IG/irl slaying mega thread because there was too much suicide fuel you would probably spend your days doing mental gymnastics as you already do.

Online dating is fucking easy and has always been. Even the BULL is getting matches and that should say a lot.
Lol, everyone here knows you edit your pics and videos so....

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Iasacrko and Akhi
Different location tho bhai and he doesnt look at his stats he swiped on 100k people to get 20k matches jfl, let @Iasacrko do a tinder of him I would do better
yea but he does even better than you

yeah my location is brutal or there’s something wrong with my tinder

If I make a chad account he only gets 12-15 matches in a day wishiwaschico got 38 matches I’m literally swiping and every woman matches him

That might not be a lot for some ppl but here I can’t get more than that in a day no matter what psl gods pics I use

I’m also using banasuras account so there’s no beginners boost or anything if anything he has a massive disadvantage since banasura got 0 likes in hours so the elo is pretty fucked

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico

Attachments

• E5AFE731-6726-41A3-A65C-8C634CFF4EC2.jpeg
    E5AFE731-6726-41A3-A65C-8C634CFF4EC2.jpeg
    817.1 KB · Views: 0
Lol, everyone here knows you edit you pics and videos so....
Yeah that’s why they all start sucking my dick the moment we go on camera on discord.

It’s the same shit every single time.

Only @banks was able of turning up his camera and having a normal conversation while there were 20 niggas with cameras turned off and their mics muted masturbating and typing “what a fucking Chad” in general chat and apologising.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, Prince88, Deleted member 29581 and 2 others
@JudgeandJury @tristan18 did one of me and I got 99+ plus and had htbs dming me and he made a thread that I am Chad and now @Iasacrko has and you keep coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
yeah my location is brutal or there’s something wrong with my tinder

If I make a chad account he only gets 12-15 matches in a day wishiwaschico got 38 matches I’m literally swiping and every woman matches him

That might not be a lot for some ppl but here I can’t get more than that in a day no matter what psl gods pics I use

I’m also using banasuras account so there’s no beginners boost or anything if anything he has a massive disadvantage since banasura got 0 likes in hours so the elo is pretty fucked
chadfishes dont work because tinder recognizes pics thatve been used before, my chadfishes are also always doing bad

@JudgeandJury @tristan18 did one of me and I got 99+ plus and had htbs dming me and he made a thread that I am Chad and now @Iasacrko has and you keep coping
bro we get it its okay

• +1
@JudgeandJury wont reply to this

Attachments

• 726C001A-B972-43E0-B332-4E4605161D62.png
    726C001A-B972-43E0-B332-4E4605161D62.png
    695.2 KB · Views: 0
Yeah that’s why they all start sucking my dick the moment we go on camera on discord.

Only @banks was able of turning up his camera and having a normal conversation while there were 20 niggas with cameras turned off and their mics muted masturbating and typing “what a fucking Chad” in general chat and apologising.
What a hard life

• JFL

I know you from lookism days, you ain't fooling me with the discord BS

Yeah, the discord video call where you sit in your moms basement or your dad's car and your face isn't even visible, yeah right

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Iasacrko, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
bro we get it its okay
Nah no hate he just annoys me, @Akhi you mog me I admit it and you are a bigger slayer so no hate bhai

• +1
Reactions: Akhi

Yeah, the discord video call where you sit in your moms basement or your dad's car and your face isn't even visible, yeah right
Ye I know him from looking also he got exposed on there for photoshopping I’m glad someone else remembers and isn’t a greycel tiktokker

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER

@banks

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

• JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs and Deleted member 29581
chadfishes dont work because tinder recognizes pics thatve been used before, my chadfishes are also always doing bad
I did use some very obscure chads and with good pics tho

Like this guy and he still got less matches than @WishIwasChico

59164FB9 FB80 4D2D 9425 4FE1C356F511

Even tho his pics are much more nt

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lurker69, Xangsane and Akhi
Nah no hate he just annoys me, @Akhi you mog me I admit it and you are a bigger slayer so no hate bhai
no you do better than me and im happy for ya success

basically i just want people to know youre not some insane rarity lookswise, youre comfortably above average and that seems to be enough to slay off tindee (+ pics and status ofc)

if i read this and i didnt know what you look like i‘d expect you to be some gigachad

View attachment 2447396

this guy is very famous on tiktok and i bet 100‘s of people tried fishing with him

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
There are some I deem as stacylite still haven’t seen a Stacy since I have a lot of likes to swipe since he got so many likes from the time I slept and woke up
It's his appeal

• +1
Ye I know him from looking also he got exposed on there for photoshopping I’m glad someone else remembers and isn’t a greycel tiktokker

Wanna join up on discord with camera on?

Even though I already know the answer to that question and the million excuses that will come with it

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
no you do better than me and im happy for ya success

basically i just want people to know youre not some insane rarity lookswise, youre comfortably above average and that seems to be enough to slay off tindee (+ pics and status ofc)

if i read this and i didnt know what you look like i‘d expect you to be some gigachad
You are a chad tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Akhi
Wanna join up on discord with camera on?

Even though I already know the answer to that question and the million excuses that will come with it
Send your Discord , l will see

Also send your location...

It's his appeal
Ye I have good appeal autists here think it is all face when you vent even see my face much in most pics jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Akhi and Xangsane
@mrriceguy told u I would ascend bhai

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Ye I have good appeal autists here think it is all face when you vent even see my face much in most pics jfl
From previous experiments I really now think htn-low chadlite with appeal does the best on apps than aspie chadlite-chad. Women for some reason want to feel secure

• +1
@averagejoe feels insecure about his mediocre success on OLD even tho he only puts his frauded pics jfl

dont you have something better to do, old man?

@averagejoe feels insecure about his mediocre success on OLD even tho he only puts his frauded pics jfl

dont you have something better to do, old man?
26F6B0B0 1673 4185 8649 66910E4FCF47

• JFL
@JudgeandJury why do u go quiet bhai have you roped?

@JudgeandJury why do u go quiet bhai have you roped?
no it's just funny you spammed me 4 times in this thread alone. this is what being triggered looks like.

i dont care about your little circle jerk

these are the same people who playing along with the bull when he says he is a chad. a zero indicative value. and if you think getting likes in 10 million city means something oh boy
it just means youre not subhuman and you have good photos

• JFL
no it's just funny you spammed me 4 times in this thread alone. this is what being triggered looks like.

i dont care about your little circle jerk

these are the same people who playing along with the bull when he says he is a chad. a zero indicative value. and if you think getting likes in 10 million city means something oh boy
it just means youre not subhuman and you have good photos
Let’s run a tinder experiment of you

Yeah idk if I am or not but he still got a lot of matches here

My chads get like 15 in a day he got 38 in a day

In the uk I heard he gets 99+ but my area is brutal and also I was using @Banasura account with 0 likes just changed to his

Chad with 15+ is very good other will not get anything.

Sounds like he's a fraud / mentalcel like @Xangsane.

I'm legit confused how he can have more likes than Maher, Amnesia and other chads. I'm guessing if he went public with his face and he was chad, .org would worship him like Salludon, Orbs, Amnesia and Niko.

@WishIwasChico show your face nigga.
He is way better looking than orbs. On par with Niko and Amnesia probably

Send your Discord , l will see

Also send your location...
I don’t have a “location” as I’m never in the same city because I travel.

PM me for discord and invite @WishIwasChico as well and we’ll see if you keep up the same energy as you do right now jfl

@banks @Niklaus Mikaelson can join up as well

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 29581
View attachment 2447375

Tinder is hard bro

Said no one ever that is above average looking.

The moment you verify your account and link your IG to the account the app literally starts bugging because of too many likes per minute
Mogs me into astral realm.

View attachment 2447396

No way. I call bullshit.

I don’t have a “location” as I’m never in the same city because I travel.

PM me for discord and invite @WishIwasChico as well and we’ll see if you keep up the same energy as you do right now jfl

@banks @Niklaus Mikaelson can join up as well
The Mumbai slayers disappeared once again

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
You can't ascend 1 psl points with better pics

Only 0.15-.25 psl max

And ascending from HTN to Chadlite is way more difficult than ascending from MTN to HTN, ascending from Chadlite to Chad is nearly impossible
Based on what? It would be easier to fix minor flaws compared to harder flaws jumping from earlier tiers (like needing Lefort 3 from subhuman to mtn). Also if you softmaxx most chadlites can reach chad. Very few chadlites have perfect skin, eyebrows, eyelashes, colouring, body fat, lips etc
All chadlites will have good bone structure. The few who are capped are due to less bone mass (for chad) or lower than chad harmony or not softmaxxed. You just need 2 of these 3 to reach chad, but all 3 to reach gigachad (unless you got crazy bone mass and harmony like Meeks). They often are not softmaxxed perfectly.
It’s easier to climb the ranks the higher you get, people will have to do like a hairline lowering (Arvid @LiterallyNightwing) to go from chadlite to chad —-> 1 surgery
Whereas, to go from MTN to HTN you will have to do rhino, implants, potential bimax, etc to remove all falios IN ADDITION to softmaxxing to reach mid-high HTN

Being too chad can affect your tinder results, women avoid men that are way better looking than them. They fear rejection.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Being too chad can affect your tinder results, women avoid men that are way better looking than them. They fear rejection.
The best rank for getting girls is probably chadlite. Where the woman knows you are very attractive but not crazy attractive that you turn heads wherever you go (always fearing losing you, affects relationship).
The best rank for life though is mid-high HTN, where you get pretty privilege in day to day life, without being the odd one out and always spotted in crowds. You get to keep some anonymity, whilst going through life being respected by both women and men (with gym). Women will not just want you for your looks but also for who you are (you can filter out the superficial women), and men won’t be insecure with your presence (you can make true friends who aren’t rooting for your downfall).

Also you won’t have to do crazy maintenance to keep those looks, compared to chad. You’ll also save money from hella surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: cyberpunk2075