With 200k saved up total between you and your best friend how would you make the most money out of it

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
What investments could you do with that?

Real estate? Make some passive money break the bread?

id kill all incels

real estate

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, john2 and PYT
nothing. just keep saving

What the fuck is this communism? You guys share your savings?

Scat Pack and Sluts

And then just keep doing what I'm already currently doing, I'd have like 150k left

LL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515, Deleted member 6128, AlphaFuxxBetaBuxx and 2 others
trimax + peek infraorbital-malar implants + peek mandibular angle implants

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: alekahmeti, Banderacell, Anchor_Ship and 12 others
trimax + peek infraorbital-malar implants + peek mandibular angle implants
Based!

Anyone that can't ascend with these have either a 0/10 face or a dogshit phenotype. Otherwise it's impossible not to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6128, AlphaFuxxBetaBuxx and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, Acne Victim, 5.5psl and 1 other person
start a business together

only advice i can give is crypto but the next bull market will take some time.

if i had 200k now i would be confident enough to put 100k on ETH/btc

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 15302
only advice i can give is crypto but the next bull market will take some time.

if i had 200k now i would be confident enough to put 100k on ETH/btc
I've been hearing that crypto shit since I was 13 but I've never under stood gotta look into

My knowledge of it is just nigga telling people to dump their money in a coin and they 10x if you get lucky 💀

• +1
Reactions: buflek
I've been hearing that crypto shit since I was 13 but I've never under stood gotta look into

My knowledge of it is just nigga telling people to dump their money in a coin and they 10x if you get lucky 💀
i made decent money with it, if i paid out earlier it would’ve been 4-5x the money i put in.

and ive always invested mid bull run, so while it was already decently going up

I'd use my $100K to get limb lengthening and a rhinoplasty.

buy weapons and kill as much chads as possible in your town to eliminate competition

House hacking

Same boat, we're considering a gym right now. We're both in shape and know our way around a gym and what equipment should be there. You're lucky to find a friend you trust, it puts you ahead of most looking to make money. You can do really anything but make sure it's simple and leave the high IQ for your main job. Do real estate, as in put down the 200k for 15% on a condo if you're good with repairs or know people who will fix the issues and not rail you on prices knowing that you know nothing about repairs. Invest in a Mcdonald's franchise, and use the copers from here as the clown. If you know a girl who is passionate about cutting hair but doesn't have the startup capital, angel invest by putting her in her own shop where she supplies the hairdressers and you own the place that she pays rent on and take a certain % of her earnings that are lower than she was having to pay at her current job.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and poopoohead
Same boat, we're considering a gym right now. We're both in shape and know our way around a gym and what equipment should be there. You're lucky to find a friend you trust, it puts you ahead of most looking to make money. You can do really anything but make sure it's simple and leave the high IQ for your main job. Do real estate, as in put down the 200k for 15% on a condo if you're good with repairs or know people who will fix the issues and not rail you on prices knowing that you know nothing about repairs. Invest in a Mcdonald's franchise, and use the copers from here as the clown. If you know a girl who is passionate about cutting hair but doesn't have the startup capital, angel invest by putting her in her own shop where she supplies the hairdressers and you own the place that she pays rent on and take a certain % of her earnings that are lower than she was having to pay at her current job.
putting your entire budget on real estate is to risky especially if your new to the field

OP is a fresh highschool kid

He should invest a portion of his money into something more reliable that will generate a consistent amount of income monthly I'd say $20k down into an online business where the running costs are low leading to high returns.

Then obviously put the rest of the money down on safe investments

• Love it
Reactions: Respalier
putting your entire budget on real estate is to risky especially if your new to the field

OP is a fresh highschool kid

He should invest a portion of his money into something more reliable that will generate a consistent amount of income monthly I'd say $20k down into an online business where the running costs are low leading to high returns.

Then obviously put the rest of the money down on safe investments
Real estate is probably the easiest thing to get into, that's why everyone does it, the earlier the better, he can learn as he goes. 20k into an online business lol? Not unless he doesn't have a primary job.

Money can ruin a friendship in an instant I'd be careful. Even if you both love eachother money has weird ways of fucking with people. When it comes to money numbers on a screen and pragmatic business are what matters always remember that.

If this goes south you will both hate eachother more then your bitterest enemies. Someone can be a great friend and be terrible with money

• +1
Reactions: Respalier
Money can ruin a friendship in an instant I'd be careful. Even if you both love eachother money has weird ways of fucking with people. When it comes to money numbers on a screen and pragmatic business are what matters always remember that.

If this goes south you will both hate eachother more than your bitterest enemies. Someone can be a great friend and be terrible with money
Oftentimes tough things like dealing with money together show you if he was actually a true friend. It’s the same with women except with women it’s a more complicated issue. Money however I think brings less drama and if you can’t make money together it’s lack of logical thinking or pride between one of you.

recreational value

Kill him, take all of it