witnessed a brutal roast in a bar this week

alpha_provider

alpha_provider

Banned
a small group of people (both guys and girls, early-mid 20s) sitting at a table

2 girls come in to join them, and one of them says something equivalent to "look at X manspreading, his feet are barely reaching the floor", referring to some shorter guy in the group. of course, everyone started laughing hysterically

i left the bar 3-4 minutes after that because i didn't want to see the guy stand up and realize he's as tall/taller than me

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, BrahminBoss, DelonLover1999 and 2 others
"manspreading" = a guy sitting with open legs
"womanspreading" = a fucking slut that spreads her legs for everyone

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zonar, RAMU KAKA, BrahminBoss and 3 others

2 girls come in to join them, and one of them says something equivalent to "look at X manspreading, his feet are barely reaching the floor", referring to some shorter guy in the group. of course, everyone started laughing hysterically

i left the bar 3-4 minutes after that because i didn't want to see the guy stand up and realize he's as tall/taller than me
His ancestors fought in wars and choked in their own blood on the battlefield just for him to end his bloodline because of the funny vertical number.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Jamaldickjavontus, chosen-one and 2 others
Could Manspreading Be Good for Women? - PowerToFly

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Zonar, BrahminBoss, normie_joe and 1 other person

:feelswhy:

obviously this never happened

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, chosen-one and Manletmachine

When she said the word "manspreading" you should have went over to her table and smashed a bottle over her face (nose first).