Woman are not attracted to calm quiet guys character is not cope

You must not be very experienced with women; most women don’t want a talking radio because they generally are talking radios. Always speak less and only talk when spoken to. This one interaction you saw doesn’t dictate all women, not even the minority. They ignored your ass because you didn’t meet their physical attraction level or have 0 value (status) in their eyes.
You never been out with a social cirlce there is the guy who gets all woman attention and talks them and all the others watching
Quiet and good looking? Calm and collected, cool and mysterious
Quiet and subhuman? Creepy stalker
Talkative and good looking? Funny, good personality, interesting, charismatic
Talkative and subhuman? Annoying, over the top, cringy, and sometimes harasser

Are we seriously still discussing attractive personality traits?
over for everyone who dont talks and talks and talks chad or not
You must not be very experienced with women; most women don’t want a talking radio because they generally are talking radios. Always speak less and only talk when spoken to. This one interaction you saw doesn’t dictate all women, not even the minority. They ignored your ass because you didn’t meet their physical attraction level or have 0 value (status) in their eyes.
over for you looks matter shit if you dont talk and talk all night
They gonna ignore you and go home with the guy who talked all night
i allways see this shit

You never been out with a social cirlce there is the guy who gets all woman attention and talks them and all the others watching

over for everyone who dont talks and talks and talks chad or not

over for you looks matter shit if you dont talk and talk all night
I have seen it but that’s only because the physical attraction was first met. You’re partially right most women want a fun “dangerous” guy, I.E charismatic, charming, and great social skills. I’m amazing at talking to anyone or group. I was raised to always speak my mind but they never take me serious cuz I’m lacking facially. Now these procedures will ascend me because I already have the charismatic chad personality. Better your looks and work at a sales rep where you’re forced to talk to clowns all day

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and hebbewem
I have seen it but that’s only because the physical attraction was first met. You’re partially right most women want a fun “dangerous” guy, I.E charismatic, charming, and great social skills. I’m amazing at talking to anyone or group. I was raised to always speak my mind but they never take me serious cuz I’m lacking facially. Now these procedures will ascend me because I already have the charismatic personality. Better your looks and work at a sales rep where you’re forced to talk to clowns all day
they all just want to talk and talk this for them is the Alpha man who controls the pack and room thats why my friend gets all the woman allways
when aguy is talking girls and you are quiet for more than 1 minute its over
Make no mistake if i had his same personality and skill i would get them away from him easy as im better looking point is that without it its all useless

Kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, HighIQcel, john2 and 4 others
Is he getting P in V tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, DidntRead, HighIQcel and 3 others
What ever happened to the strong silent type

What ever happened to the strong silent type

It's still legit as long as you're good looking and DOM.

bny77y2caaaicvd-jpg.156384

Image result for miroslav cech

Just imagine a guy like Matt Lemond or Miroslav Cech getting outslayed by a funny fat guy. You can't because it's literally fucking impossible. Like trying to prove that 2+2 = 6

OP is just some retard who thinks that girls laughing means they're attracted to a guy

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 2227, Ghostcel and 8 others
Girls like all types of chads. Whether it's a loudmouth jock
Images4

Or a silent mysterious prettyboy chad

Images5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and MewingJBP
Quiet and good looking? Calm and collected, cool and mysterious
Quiet and subhuman? Creepy stalker
Talkative and good looking? Funny, good personality, interesting, charismatic
Talkative and subhuman? Annoying, over the top, cringy, and sometimes harasser

Are we seriously still discussing attractive personality traits?

depends also what type of subhuman you are. high trust friendly can get away with being talkative, low trust unfriendly is fucked though

Another blackpill for me today i was mogged all night by my fat average friend who talks allot and its funny i was being calm and quiet after telling my good jokes while he flirted all the girls even the one engaged and they all were after him talking to him and flirting and making eye contact.
If you are quiet and not make talks and jokes all the time its over with woman they hate calm quiet guys
Character is definetly not a cope guys if you are not funny and talkative high energy its over you will lose all woman to these types of guys even if you mog them hard by looks
To make a example hes like the guy that talks all the time and allways feels like his allways in the attention of all the girls as he is the only one talking mostly like a Boss with employers.
Make no mistake if i had his same personality and skill i would get them away from him easy as im better looking point is that without it its all useless.

What's your PSl each?

What's your PSl each?
its not about psl you guys must have had this type of friend who allways talks and hes the only one engaging girls while you all watch in dispair

if i were more alpha maybe my oneitis would love me

no

no personality for ur face

if i were more alpha maybe my oneitis would love me

no

no personality for ur face
you never talked her i bet and you dont talk woman while others stay quiet all night long

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 245, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
In disco i have Friends that speak a lot with girls (i don t speak too much when im drinking) , but when we go to dance with those girls all touch me under shirt and want to flirt with me.

That's jestermaxxing bro, don't fall into that trap. Your friend probably doesn'didn't fuck the girls. If a girl is highly interested in you, she will do all the talking. If she is moderately interested, try to make it a fair exchange of words

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Highrise, MewingJBP and 1 other person
personality only matters if you are at least average looking. no amount of personality will save an ugly face, u will just seen as cringe. thats why you should looksmax to at least normie tier and then start personalitymaxxing.

ugly: personality doesnt matter you cant get laid anyway
normie: persoanlity actually matters and can help you get laid
good looking: personality doesnt matter you can get laid anyway

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad and hebbewem
This is legit.

Only people who disagree are PSL autist basement dwellers that have no social life.

It's true. Overall.
Extraversion, is an attractive trait.
Introversion, is an unattractive trait.

To quote a study:
"Participants high in the self-reported traits of agreeableness or extraversion, the two Big 5 traits most relevant to interpersonal behavior, were rated more attractive."

It says, being more agreeable. Instead of disagreeable. Is more attractive also. I can get that. I've never managed to get the redpill/pua concept of: "treat her like shit. and she'll chase you". Because, tehse dude try to copy how Chad treats women like shit, and these women chase Chad. So they falsely assume/think, it's because Chad treats these women like shit that makes these women chase Chad. But, it's not the reason. Women only chase Chads, because they are good looking. Women also chase sometimes men that are famous, status or rich. And that's the end of it. The rest of men, has to do the chasing themselfes.

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad
How will "just approach bro" copers cope with this?

Like this:

personality only matters if you are at least average looking. no amount of personality will save an ugly face, u will just seen as cringe. thats why you should looksmax to at least normie tier and then start personalitymaxxing.

ugly: personality doesnt matter you cant get laid anyway
normie: persoanlity actually matters and can help you get laid
good looking: personality doesnt matter you can get laid anyway

How do you cope with the below guy getting laid?

OP got banned jfl

Probably for being a bluepilled idiot.

No guy hes ugly and gets all woman attentions on him
He may get attention but if they are not attracted you are not getting laid. It is the same with man. If a fat ugly humorist tells jokes you are going to want to listen and laugh but when it comes to sex you will prefer some dumb hot bimbo
they all just want to talk and talk this for them is the Alpha man who controls the pack and room thats why my friend gets all the woman allways
when aguy is talking girls and you are quiet for more than 1 minute its over
Make no mistake if i had his same personality and skill i would get them away from him easy as im better looking point is that without it its all useless
I think that is a huge cope. My chad friend is quiet in a party and girls come talk to him saying they want to go to the bathroom with him meanwhile I may be funny and entertain them and they dont wanna fuck me. It is what it is and ATTRACTION is all about you LOOKS

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Highrise