Woman at work said men stare at her at the gym

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
This 40+ yr old overweight woman at my work said that the reason she doesn’t go to the gym is because men stare at her while they lift then my other young goodlooking co worker agreed and said same. Im pretty suprised because in my gym all the men keep our heads down to avoid catching a case.

Edit: forgot to mention she works out at home now

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: BigLooks22, apocalypse, klip11 and 1 other person
Im staring n jerkintoff indian typehsit

• +1
Reactions: yirma19
Bitches will wear this to the gym and wonder why they get stares from men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, SecularIslamist, ConspiracyTheory and 8 others
Tales from the..?
No one stares because it’s cringe
Imagine being caught drooling for some gym whore irl
It’s undignified

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
Nobody was staring at this bitch, lol

Yeah no shit

This 40+ yr old overweight woman at my work said that the reason she doesn’t go to the gym is because men stare at her while they lift then my other young goodlooking co worker agreed and said same. Im pretty suprised because in my gym all the men keep our heads down to avoid catching a case.
Sureeeeeee that's the reason

Tales from the..?
No one stares because it’s cringe
Imagine being caught drooling for some gym whore irl
It’s undignified
Nobody was staring at this bitch, lol
Sureeeeeee that's the reason
I swear they must be making this up. Everyone at least makes 1 second of eye contact in the gym to identify a person, if thats staring then all the men at the gym stare at me too. I think womens egos want them to believe that men are staring at them when they’re not. Im pretty sure most guys in the gym are like me by just avoiding eye contact to avoid making girls uncomfortable even if we think they are hot

• +1
Reactions: ReinhardRacist
I swear they must be making this up. Everyone at least makes 1 second of eye contact in the gym to identify a person, if thats staring then all the men at the gym stare at me too. I think womens egos want them to believe that men are staring at them when they’re not. Im pretty sure most guys in the gym are like me by just avoiding eye contact to avoid making girls uncomfortable even if we think they are hot
The there’s the .org Dalit taking creep shots in the corner…

I just sperged out and approached a good at the gym today and risked my whole career risking to catch a case, was worth it tho

I just sperged out and approached a good at the gym today and risked my whole career risking to catch a case, was worth it tho
Was it JB?

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
No it's because they're incompetent and scared of failure. She's 40+ and overweight, just needs an excuse

Girls lost it ngl
They think everyone wants them

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
High t italian. Only low t anglosaxons care about what women say

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
because its true

the average modern male is willing to pay 20$ dollars for pics of toes
no it's not true. I literally see when a normie girl gers 0 looks and htb gets a billion.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
ban womens from gyms PLEASE

because its true

the average modern male is willing to pay 20$ dollars for pics of toes
Internet Is a shithole real Life Is different

Internet Is a shithole real Life Is different
ofc everyone behaves different irl

i bet nobody wants to be seen as a degen who jerks off to pics of toes

ofc everyone behaves different irl

i bet nobody wants to be seen as a degen who jerks off to pics of toes
those internet rats don't even leave the basement. it's a completely different part of the population

Male only gyms please. I don't want to deal with this shit.

• Love it
Reactions: Fiqh

Edit: forgot to mention she works out at home now
Must be unattractive men at her gym

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
If all the guys trained at home would woman still continue going to the gym

• JFL
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid
You just witnessed a female fog battle.

Both were lying.