Women are genuinely stupid

coisbhai

coisbhai

Mod
i have a stats exam today so me and my friend (we’ll call him O) decide to go uni yesterday and study as much as possible, after a bunch of procrastination we made a huge breakthrough and a lot of the stuff we didn’t get at first, finally clicked, me being an idiot so happy, i decide to send it to the class groupchat

Frustrated Ryan Gosling GIF

now i get this is completely my fault, but after failing the coursework on this module and feeling somewhat prepared to get a decent mark on the exam today, i thought it would be a good idea to spit it in everyone’s face

anyways, two minutes past, we’re still procrastinating and i get a message from one of the girls, she asks me how to do a part of the question we got right

face GIF

FUCKERRR NOOO!!!! i’m usually a generous person but this girl been giving the whole groupchat consistent heart attacks for her fuckups throughout the entire year, of course i wasn’t gonna tell her

so i do the most logical thing to do, procrastinate a response, i told her to wait till me and O get home where we can explain it better, she agrees because she wants to procrastinate the work too :feelswat:

fast forward again but three hours after, she messaged me and fucking O as well, we’re flabbergasted, no shame whatsoever, so i do the second most logical thing to do, i tell her a part of the answer that gives the least marks

because, well, if i’m being completely honest, me and O know fuck all about the exam, we were struggling on the first question of the example exam so we knew if she gets past the first part of the real exam and gets to the part where the big marks are, and she uses our work, she’ll essentially be using our hard work to gain marks whilst we’re still suffering on the first question

eventually i slowly and explain shit to her in the vaguest way to throw her off and make her feel done with me (basically make her believe i’m dumb)

then she says this…

IMG 3021

Triple H Reaction GIF by WWE
Angry Triple H GIF by WWE
Triple H What GIF by WWE
triple h GIF

SHE SAYS MY ANSWER IS FUCKING INCORRECT????!!!!!

i decided to ask the smartest girl in our class and she said we did it perfectly :forcedsmile:

so i tell the other girl this

IMG 3022

AND SHE HAS THE FUCKING AUDACITY TO SAY ITS RIGHT AFTER I TELL HER ITS RIGHT… AND THEN ASKS ME HOW TO DO THEM!?!?!? :feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

i ended up telling her to come to the library and revise tomorrow

me and O are trying to figure out how to tell her what not to do so we can do what we are meant to do for a good mark :feelswat:

any advice fellas?

@Michael Myers @NumbThePain @emeraldglass @Sny @Crisick @ascension @TechnoBoss

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, reek, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
stop tutoring these females

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, vermillioncorefan, $ u b H u m a n and 2 others
stop tutoring these females
i’m not :feelscry:

i just want to be a half decent samaritan and give good wisdom when needed, it’s hard to look like a good person to everyone and also actually be a good person when it comes down to a situation like this

last thing i want is for her to tell everyone i’m a gatekeeping asshole and end up getting posted on the uni expose instagram page :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: reek
I just read the whole thing. Haha what a stupid bitch!

• JFL
Reactions: coisbhai
I just read the whole thing. Haha what a stupid bitch!
thanks for reading bhai :owo:

but fuark! man shits really bugging me, this isn’t the first time either, i cant say i’m not guilty for giving her the wrong answers purposely in the past :what:

• +1
Reactions: rileyma10 and moggathon
thanks for reading bhai :owo:

but fuark! man shits really bugging me, this isn’t the first time either, i cant say i’m not guilty for giving her the wrong answers purposely in the past :what:
BRB I have to read so I know what you’re talking about.

• JFL
i’m not :feelscry:

i just want to be a half decent samaritan and give good wisdom when needed, it’s hard to look like a good person to everyone and also actually be a good person when it comes down to a situation like this

last thing i want is for her to tell everyone i’m a gatekeeping asshole and end up getting posted on the uni expose instagram page :hnghn:
if she aint twerking her ass then she aint worth giving a answer too

• JFL
Don't post this shit here ever again.

High-school.org

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
i have a stats exam today so me and my friend (we’ll call him O) decide to go uni yesterday and study as much as possible, after a bunch of procrastination we made a huge breakthrough and a lot of the stuff we didn’t get at first, finally clicked, me being an idiot so happy, i decide to send it to the class groupchat

now i get this is completely my fault, but after failing the coursework on this module and feeling somewhat prepared to get a decent mark on the exam today, i thought it would be a good idea to spit it in everyone’s face

anyways, two minutes past, we’re still procrastinating and i get a message from one of the girls, she asks me how to do a part of the question we got right

face GIF

FUCKERRR NOOO!!!! i’m usually a generous person but this girl been giving the whole groupchat consistent heart attacks for her fuckups throughout the entire year, of course i wasn’t gonna tell her

so i do the most logical thing to do, procrastinate a response, i told her to wait till me and O get home where we can explain it better, she agrees because she wants to procrastinate the work too :feelswat:

fast forward again but three hours after, she messaged me and fucking O as well, we’re flabbergasted, no shame whatsoever, so i do the second most logical thing to do, i tell her a part of the answer that gives the least marks

because, well, if i’m being completely honest, me and O know fuck all about the exam, we were struggling on the first question of the example exam so we knew if she gets past the first part of the real exam and gets to the part where the big marks are, and she uses our work, she’ll essentially be using our hard work to gain marks whilst we’re still suffering on the first question

eventually i slowly and explain shit to her in the vaguest way to throw her off and make her feel done with me (basically make her believe i’m dumb)

then she says this…

View attachment 2924237

Triple H What GIF by WWE
triple h GIF

i decided to ask the smartest girl in our class and she said we did it perfectly :forcedsmile:

View attachment 2924238

AND SHE HAS THE FUCKING AUDACITY TO SAY ITS RIGHT AFTER I TELL HER ITS RIGHT… AND THEN ASKS ME HOW TO DO THEM!?!?!? :feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

me and O are trying to figure out how to tell her what not to do so we can do what we are meant to do for a good mark :feelswat:

any advice fellas?

Probably suffering form herd mentality/peer pressure. Women tend to not think for themselves more often than not and just agree with everything or follow the crowd. Which does make sense as being disagreeable can put you in risky situations, and as a woman they aren't optimized for that. So she probably heard someone claim that what you did was wrong and went off of that. Of course this theory isn't 100% concrete as not all women think like this and what the current agenda deems acceptable is what they will now agree with discarding the previous belief for a newer, mainstream connotation.

Of course this theory isn't 100% concrete as not all women think like this and what the current agenda deems acceptable is what they will now agree with discarding the previous belief for a newer, mainstream connotation.
I was with what u was saying until this

face GIF

then she says this…

View attachment 2924237

Triple H What GIF by WWE
triple h GIF

View attachment 2924238

any advice fellas?

your fault for even entertaining a female who’s just using u:feelskek:

if i was you i wouldn’t reply at all id just let her try to figure it out herself so i can study

not like she’ll fuck u for giving her answers :feelskek:

or id make up some logical sounding explanation that’s actually completely false and convince her it’s true:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit

face GIF

then she says this…

View attachment 2924237

Triple H What GIF by WWE
triple h GIF

View attachment 2924238

any advice fellas?

Why does she always come to you guys instead of others? It's like feeding a stray dog, once you do, they get attached. Same with this, she probably thinks Coispet helped her before and will help again. I would just tell her I'm too busy to help. I've ghosted many people this way or simply left them on read. When they ask why, I just say I read their text but got caught up in my own work and forgot. There's no issue in helping someone, but I'm not a walking cheat sheet.

Why does she give you one word texts? She does not deserve it.

• JFL
itt op discovers women are more likely to ask for help than men

• JFL
low iq wymxn are more pleasant to be around. in order to be intelligent you need high sentience, wymxn have no sentience, so high iq just leads to mental and emotional instability.

• JFL