women are so hideous compared to men

mirrormogger

mirrormogger

Solstice
i be scrolling through pictures of barrett and then some boneless foid face full of makeup pops up and ruins my day i hope with ai you will be able to filter out certain genders from showing up in your search/feed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: starvecell, Kazey, lemonnz and 1 other person
you might be homosexual

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim and mirrormogger
I mean of course the average foid will be disgusting compared to the best looking supermodel oat

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and mirrormogger
you might be homosexual
He’s right but tbf as long as she’s a ltb or higher most straight man will find her attractive. There are ltbs considered stacies on this forum

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Sprinkles and mirrormogger
I mean of course the average foid will be disgusting compared to the best looking supermodel oat
he does pictures with models most of the time and they still look like shit tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: lemonnz
The pics u used for average foids are not average foids. The fat curry with a unibrow is legit a sub ltb

He’s right but tbf as long as she’s a ltb or higher most straight man will find her attractive. There are ltbs considered stacies on this forum
ltbs are fuckable but i wouldn’t say attractive

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and ElTruecel
do they not realize they’re getting mogged to shit because of how blue pilled they are? or they think being a shit stain at chads shoe is a halo

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
I think De Graaf and Megan are similar to Barrett’s beauty
IMG 3995
IMG 3723
IMG 4040

@mirrormogger what do you think?

• Hmm...
Reactions: mirrormogger
  • Hmm...
yes women and men on average are a lower psl but when you compare top tier men to women the men are miles ahead in aesthetics

there is no woman with or without makeup that is as striking as the psl gods or other chads like my avi

• +1
yes women and men on average are a lower psl but when you compare top tier men to women the men are miles ahead in aesthetics

there is no woman with or without makeup that is as striking as the psl gods or other chads like my avi
yeah they all cope with makeup and fillers but they’ll never be as beautiful as men

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar

Fully developed Chad skull like Barrett or Ramirez will have much more bone tbh so much more impressive looking

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and Earth Dollar
yeah they all cope with makeup and fillers but they’ll never be as beautiful as men
its just natural order

it is seen in most animals species especially mammals and birds

Screenshot 2023 11 19 at 114917 AM

Images

Male Female Peacocks scaled

• +1