Women care about more then looks

Iron
Out of personal experience

Its

Looks
Social skills
Money

Like you can be 6’2 and top 10% facially but if you have no social skills have no friends you dont leave your house like most people here it will not do shit for you

a 5’11 mtn who has social status money a nice car has a decent body has great social skills will get way more girls then the guy above

You need to work on more things than your looks i would recommend martial arts for all of you incels to get more confidence and get a job in a social place like a bar or a supermarket to work on your social skills

YOU ONLY LIVE ONES DONT LET YOUR FEARS HOLD YOU BACK

A message from a old user tristan.18

@emeraldglass @Gengar @5.5psl @WishIwasChico @pneumocystosis @lebronjames23

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: socialcel, 5.5psl, datboijj and 5 others
Yeah you need a fire hydrant dong

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and 📎♿️⚙️

Its

Looks
Social skills
Money

Like you can be 6’2 and top 10% facially but if you have no social skills have no friends you dont leave your house like most people here it will not do shit for you

a 5’11 mtn who has social status money a nice car has a decent body has great social skills will get way more girls then the guy above

You need to work on more things than your looks i would recommend martial arts for all of you incels to get more confidence and get a job in a social place like a bar or a supermarket to work on your social skills

Tristan bro, it's been ages since we talked here. Where have you been, and why the new account?

• +1
Reactions: 2021
Tristan bro, it's been ages since we talked here. Where have you been, and why the new account?
I deleted my account wasn’t planning on coming back but i started to miss this place bro so i made a new account

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
greycel, 2024cel
I deleted my account wasn’t planning on coming back but i started to miss this place bro so i made a new account

Chad loner > social mtn

• +1
Reactions: lestoa, fuxkdakikez, datboijj and 5 others
Hello there, grAYcel. Welcome to Looksmax.org.

Nice to have you back bro.

Episode 4 Hello GIF by One Chicago

• Love it
Thank you bro how is life going for you ?
All good, bro! Can't complain when I've got a full stomach and a roof over my head, right? How's school going? You're almost done, aren't you?

• +1
Tales

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
All good, bro! Can't complain when I've got a full stomach and a roof over my head, right? How's school going? You're almost done, aren't you?
Yes i am bro its going decent i never was really good in school but i am almost sure i will pass this year , for the rest life has his ups and downs but like you said i cant complain is true_cell still active

• Love it
Yes i am bro its going decent i never was really good in school but i am almost sure i will pass this year , for the rest life has his ups and downs but like you said i cant complain is true_cell still active
Yeah, he's still around, but he occasionally takes a few days off. His new tag is @Gengar , by the way. It's great to hear that things are going well for you, bro. Just keep pushing forward, and you'll succeed.

• Love it
Reactions: lestoa and 2021
No shit they care more about looks that being said the 6'2 dude doesn't need to do much to beat the MTN

Its

Looks
Social skills
Money

Meds

Yeah, he's still around, but he occasionally takes a few days off. His new tag is @Gengar , by the way. It's great to hear that things are going well for you, bro. Just keep pushing forward, and you'll succeed.
hope to speak to him soon again have not allot of time its a shame kickbox, gym , work , school, will try to log in in the evenings sometimes I miss this place tbh

• +1
Status/money only matters for women who are past 25 and looking for a husband. I know a couple of doctors(general surgeons, early 40s) in my gym who married trophy wives(one of which is basically a carbon copy of pamela anderson - blonde, pretty, fit, fake tits, nice tan). One of these dudes is average in all aspects. The other is a 6'1-6'2 mtn but chubby. I don't know whether these women cheat on them or not, or whether these women like them for them or they just settled for the betabux after they had their fun. But realistically speaking the one who married the blonde probably had zero chance with a woman of that caliber back when he was 20, so perhaps the betabuxxing was worth it in the end.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
hope to speak to him soon again have not allot of time its a shame kickbox, gym , work , school, will try to log in in the evenings sometimes I miss this place tbh
No worries bro, when you have time we are here.

• Love it
I don't get why this is so controversial here, it's easily provable. Most male celebs that women thirst over are HTNs that they feel they have a parasocial relationship through their movies, shows, music etc. and see as larger-than-life figures. If they only cared about looks then the PSL gods would be the most popular men in the world.

Last edited:
Are women more likely to choose a 5'2 pajeet but rich without social skills or 6'3 white guy with social skills but broke