Women do approach

Allornothing

Allornothing

All for nothing
Not all women will approach a guy even if they are really interested in him but statistically speaking you can measure your attractiveness but how often you get approached. This is because, in rare circumstances, you will find a girl who is confident enough to approach. If you are good looking and go outside regularly it is bound to happen.

It goes like this: if you are attractive then women will approach you rarely at least. If women never approach you at all then you are unattractive and approaching women is cope.

• +1
Reactions: UglyRetard, Deleted member 48689, Boxingfan and 6 others
Not all women will approach a guy even if they are really interested in him but statistically speaking you can measure your attractiveness but how often you get approached. This is because, in rare circumstances, you will find a girl who is confident enough to approach. If you are good looking and go outside regularly it is bound to happen.

It goes like this: if you are attractive then women will approach you rarely at least. If women never approach you at all then you are unattractive and approaching women is cope.
what if i dont leave the house

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, Deleted member 24459, Mr. President and 2 others
Also if you’re truly attractive if she’s with a friend she’ll send them to approach you because she’s too nervous to speak with you

• +1
Reactions: qsabathi, UglyRetard, AscensionUwU and 3 others
what if i dont leave the house
Then go outside and see what happens. You only need to go outside for like an hour a day for a week and see if women approach you in supermarkets, restaurants or whatever. If you’re young then do it when school finishes and everyone is queueing in McDonald’s or something. No approach from any girl = no point in living.
Also if you’re truly attractive if she’s with a friend she’ll send them to approach you because she’s too nervous to speak with you
This is ideal tbh. Some schizos here actually believe all women are too shy to approach and that they actually look good. Some girls will literally go out of their way get their friend to do it just for a good looking guy.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Water

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and ReinhardRacist
Then go outside and see what happens. You only need to go outside for like an hour a day for a week and see if women approach you in supermarkets, restaurants or whatever. If you’re young then do it when school finishes and everyone is queueing in McDonald’s or something. No approach from any girl = no point in living.
does style matter

does style matter
Yes. Especially if you are young I’m sure girls are more likely to approach if you give off an NT vibe. This only really matters when you’re on the border of attractiveness (MTN/HTN) and you just need that extra push to get a girl. Not ideal but it’s ok.

Yes. Especially if you are young I’m sure girls are more likely to approach if you give off an NT vibe. This only really matters when you’re on the border of attractiveness (MTN/HTN) and you just need that extra push to get a girl. Not ideal but it’s ok.
i give off killing prostitute kind of vibes idk about style

I wish.

You’re better off looksmaxing to a solid HTN where approaches begin.
im already htn all i need is hollow cheeks and go into chadlite to chad potential

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
im already htn all i need is hollow cheeks and go into chadlite to chad potential
Then style doesn’t matter and you should already be getting approached a bit.

I got approached by like 5 foids who just wanted to introduce in the past month, it was very surface level small talk tho. Likely just polite casual conversation?

i dont leave the house
If you’re as good looking as you say you are then you should. I don’t bother going outside anymore since every time I did women never approached. Suifuel tbh, the opportunity you have is great.

• +1
H2O

• Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing
If you’re as good looking as you say you are then you should. I don’t bother going outside anymore since every time I did women never approached. Suifuel tbh, the opportunity you have is great.
idk what to do i have no friends

I’m mtn/htn and haven’t been approached once so that should give you an idea of your looks.
looks threshold is low here ngl I saw the same girls chitchatting laughing with some 5’4” oofy doofy jestermaxxing diffuse thinning nerd prolly doesn’t mean much

• +1
sure if you're good looking enough

this is when i realized my friends new nothing about male beauty when they called me ugly yet i was cold approached more times in 2 weeks than they had been in 2 months combined while we were out😂

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Allornothing
Some people are on this site because they get no attention from women yet think they are htn and it’s non ntness or something.

Some people are on this site because they get no attention from women yet think they are htn and it’s non ntness or something.
Depends on if they are basement dwelling mentalcels or not tbh.

They never approach sub 9 men though

looks threshold is low here ngl I saw the same girls chitchatting laughing with some 5’4” oofy doofy jestermaxxing diffuse thinning nerd prolly doesn’t mean much
Fuck where is this I need to go there. UK is hell all the girls here have double digit body counts and have been failed by tall, NT rugby Chads.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
idk what to do i have no friends
Just take interest in other people and talk to them with high energy. Ask to go out and stuff and hopefully they will eventually bring you along without you asking if you click.

Most people who think they're genuinely attractive should do the first move and ask her out, it'll be easier and faster for both of you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Allornothing
Only ugly or low tier beckies approached me.Others don't approach especially girls with big ego and high followers

Just take interest in other people and talk to them with high energy. Ask to go out and stuff and hopefully they will eventually bring you along without you asking if you click.
im homeschooled

Men don’t know shit about looks they

Fuck where is this I need to go there. UK is hell all the girls here have double digit body counts and have been failed by tall, NT rugby Chads.
minimum Tyler maher lookz to be approached in uk

• +1
Most people who think they're genuinely attractive should do the first move and ask her out, it'll be easier and faster for both of you
Trust me approaching girls works and gets you laid but the truth is if you barely or even never get approached then you are not attractive enough to have power in relationships. This wouldn’t mean much if it wasn’t 20% of men who are attractive enough for it. If you aren’t in the top 20% of men then you will probably get cucked in relationships.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689
minimum Tyler maher lookz to be approached in uk
Nah it’s not that bad it’s like HTN minimum it just sucks having never been approached. Like I’m just missing out on life and there’s nothing I can do.

Same. How long are you neeting? I'm definitely gonna do it.

• +1
Girls did that to make fun of me
Its over

• So Sad
Make no mistake women prefer to be approached but with the online dating today it makes it much easier to text first compared to a real life situation. Also stacies almost never approach their ego is too high.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Deleted member 21863
Nah it’s not that bad it’s like HTN minimum it just sucks having never been approached. Like I’m just missing out on life and there’s nothing I can do.
it’s a right place in right time type of thing
like where u sit in class next to who etc or where u hang out daily or who u sat next to on a plane if u catch my drift where there is opportunity for conversation

u need to tactfully choose where you hang out or sit to improve likelihood

naturally if someone doesn’t leave their house or are back benchers or hang out alone all the time they will get 0 IOIs

Also even if ur gl I don’t think they will carry it much further unless ur like really gl unless u reciprocate or carry it from there. when I’m the one doing the heavy lifting “making it easy” for them after initial approach then u get reciprocation else it will end then and there point blank

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
Same. How long are you neeting? I'm definitely gonna do it.
I’m at uni but I pretty much stayed at home and did nothing (not even showering) for almost a whole gap year before. Now I just go outside to do shopping etc. but I ignore invites to go clubbing etc. since every time I do go out I’m invisible to women and just leave still khhv. I refuse to approach a women since I know I can look decent once I’m lean. Then I’ll see how I look and whether or not I should ldar or maybe start approaching women.

• +1
Why not just go to a cram school or colllege or whatever to take public exams? If you can’t do that then go to uni once you’re 18 where you can have independence from your parents.

I’m at uni but I pretty much stayed at home and did nothing (not even showering) for almost a whole gap year before. Now I just go outside to do shopping etc. but I ignore invites to go clubbing etc. since every time I do go out I’m invisible to women and just leave still khhv. I refuse to approach a women since I know I can look decent once I’m lean. Then I’ll see how I look and whether or not I should ldar or maybe start approaching women.
I don't think i will ever ascend though i would like to do what you're doing. My brain will never forget or forgive past experiences. I'm at the point of no return.

• +1
Why not just go to a cram school or colllege or whatever to take public exams? If you can’t do that then go to uni once you’re 18 where you can have independence from your parents.
FAIR

it’s a right place in right time type of thing
like where u sit in class next to who etc or where u hang out daily or who u sat next to on a plane if u catch my drift where there is opportunity for conversation

u need to tactfully choose where you hang out or sit to improve likelihood

naturally if someone doesn’t leave their house or are back benchers or hang out alone all the time they will get 0 IOIs

Also even if ur gl I don’t think they will carry it much further unless ur like really gl unless u reciprocate or carry it from there. when I’m the one doing the heavy lifting “making it easy” for them after initial approach then u get reciprocation else it will end then and there point blank
My problem is getting girls if I wanted to I could. It’s just that some men get approached and I don’t so there’s no point trying like some cuck.

I don't think i will ever ascend though i would like to do what you're doing. My brain will never forget or forgive past experiences. I'm at the point of no return.
I stay in my room sometimes and binge fast food skipping lectures. Getting bored of it now though but it was great at first. Honestly the only reason I ldar is because I know I have looks potential. If I was you I would make an effort to fit in and be NT etc. to at least get girls that way. You only get one chance at life after all.

• +1
I stay in my room sometimes and binge fast food skipping lectures. Getting bored of it now though but it was great at first. Honestly the only reason I ldar is because I know I have looks potential. If I was you I would make an effort to fit in and be NT etc. to at least get girls that way. You only get one chance at life after all.
I honestly don't know what to do anymore. Jesus what happened to me was so brutal I don't know why I didn't kill myself half an hour ago. No friends, nothing. No one cares to talk about these problems, probably because even them know it has no solution.

Girls did that to make fun of me
Its over
Brutal. I hear a lot how average looking/slightly ugly normies ignore potential iois because they’re scared that women are just playing a prank on them or something. I’ve never had this tbh and it’s strange how common it is.
Make no mistake women prefer to be approached but with the online dating today it makes it much easier to text first compared to a real life situation. Also stacies almost never approach their ego is too high.
Yes if you want quality women, especially those who aren’t sluts, then approaching is essentially a requirement. My thread is a question of statistics though. If you never get approached then you aren’t very attractive yourself and so even if you land a relationship the girl will probably be out of your league.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
My problem is getting girls if I wanted to I could. It’s just that some men get approached and I don’t so there’s no point trying like some cuck.
don’t stress it lol I get the ego bruise tho
just go after what u want instead of overthinking about it and spiking ur cortisol

If ur htn like u say ur good

• +1