Women don’t wanna be seen with Manlets (under 5 9)

anthony111553

anthony111553

Curry has descended...its over.
I was at a trip to universal with family, something I noticed was basically all the girls publicly holding hands were with a non manlet, basically if ur under 5 9 it’s over cause a women wil never wanna be seen with u, best u can do is looks max and sleep around

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Oberyn, yeeyeeslayer, noodlelover and 8 others
Good. I don't wanna hold their hands either. Cooties.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: borismonster, poopoohead, socialcel and 6 others
Curry cope

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and borismonster
413af22555f86fa570b20ed60e7f24d2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, socialcel, Deleted member 60051 and 1 other person
water, manlet with short girl looks extremely robable in 3rd world country

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Ricky212, anthony111553 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and SomaliMax
Depends on who the guy is
View attachment 2810239
“depends who the guy is” doesn’t show a real human, everyone is that show looks like alien, mfs calfs are as wide as his quads

no one is robbing a dude that looks like that unless they are built like someone else from the same show :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, poopoohead and Gaygymmaxx
I was at a trip to universal with family, something I noticed was basically all the girls publicly holding hands were with a non manlet, basically if ur under 5 9 it’s over cause a women wil never wanna be seen with u, best u can do is looks max and sleep around
Are you white?

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
Islands of adventure mogs the other universal park though. That one has the superhero island, and the Dr Seuss island and all that. I have very fond memories of going to those places

It was way before I got into the black pill actually

COME MI PALO

“depends who the guy is” doesn’t show a real human, everyone is that show looks like alien, mfs calfs are as wide as his quads

no one is robbing a dude that looks like that unless they are built like someone else from the same show :lul:
Dumbass took it seriously

Insanely thick skull

• +1
Reactions: supergreencar
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Cope anything under 5'11 is manlet at this point if u dont have an amazing face or god frame with htn+ face at less than 5'11 women wouldnt wanna be seen with u

Cope anything under 5'11 is manlet at this point if u dont have an amazing face or god frame with htn+ face at less than 5'11 women wouldnt wanna be seen with u
ANd obv that isnt sarcasm

Made a post about this already too

Most guys I see walking around with gfs irl are above average height

I've dated girls who's favorite conversation topic was how much they hated manlet's, or how creepy and persistent Indian guys were.

It use to bother me, but now I love based girls that are direct and honest about their feelings.

Until you have Tom Cruise's Face

if your dick is big and you use it well u are unmoggable to the womans brain

hence why u see so many manlets with gfs around

I've dated girls who's favorite conversation topic was how much they hated manlet's, or how creepy and persistent Indian guys were.

It use to bother me, but now I love based girls that are direct and honest about their feelings.
i feel weird for saying this but what women say sometimes doesnt mean anything
except for the indians everyone hates them
these women get dicked down by 8x6 manlet chads and love it

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Water.. that's why 5'8 savages like me wear height lifts and go on about our days.