Women like to lie about the number of options they have

D

Deleted member 25223

Diamond
Literally heard this woman on whatever podcast blatantly lie about being constantly persued because she's on social media, and then fess up to it when she was pressed.

And when I was in the club with pneumocystosis this girl was giving us strong iois and back and rejected him the moment he opened his mouth (almost like she was waiting for it)

30 seconds later a LTN tries talking to her (HTB) and she rejects him quickly.
When pneumo asks "does that happen alot?"
she pretends not to know what he's talking about and the conversation goes like:
"what?"
"do you get approached alot?
"No, I don't know" while shaking her head" - with a blank expression that reads "why are you asking me this?"

It's like they're trying to keep it a secret that they get bombarded by men, @Xangsane they are not fooling us - they just don't want normies to know a dozen men tried to persue them in the past month, so normies think they have a chance with this "innocent" girl.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27746, Deleted member 21345, Canwefixit and 6 others
yeah okay

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 25223
Women feign modesty because men expect them to be modest.

My ltbfish gets 30+ options from wizz in an hour
All who are active and jestermaxxing or nt and carrying convos

• +1
  • +1
Literally heard this woman on whatever podcast blatantly lie about being constantly persued because she's on social media, and then fess up to it when she was pressed.

And when I was in the club with pneumocystosis this girl was giving us strong iois and back and rejected him the moment he opened his mouth (almost like she was waiting for it)

she pretends not to know what he's talking about and the conversation goes like:
"what?"
"No, I don't know" while shaking her head" - with a blank expression that reads "why are you asking me this?"

It's like they're trying to keep it a secret that they get bombarded by men, @Xangsane they are not fooling us - they just don't want normies to know a dozen men tried to persue them in the past month, so normies think they have a chance with this "innocent" girl.
Why would i believe that you were in club with pneumo? 💀

• JFL

"what?"

dnr but I'll keep it in mind

• +1