Women of different races are just overrated for no reason

Nice edit, redcel, especially after you chimped out the other day when everybody agreed with me that that Hamite (so-called African) woman is ugly and looks like a gorilla and you ran away with your tail in between your legs because they all agreed with me that the Israelite (so-called Negro) woman looks way better than that gorilla Hamite woman, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 😂.

Israelite (so-called Negro) women I post are seen as beautiful and the Hamite women you post are seen as ugly by 99% of the users on this forum.

Ray Liotta Lol GIF
no bigger clown than @khvirgin on this forum :LOL:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
no bigger clown than @khvirgin on this forum :LOL:

That clown made a thread about me after he got clowned in this thread by me 😂.

Rent free. That red beast cares way too much about validation on an incel forum.

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
Hamite are ugly that want to be isrealites so badly🤣🤣

• +1
Hamite are ugly that want to be isrealites so badly🤣🤣

Beautiful Israelite (so-called Negro) women with their natural hair and dressed modestly:

Gorilla Hamite (so-called African) women with all that weave and wigs on their heads:

Notice too they’re all whores.

Vince Vaughn Lol GIF by filmeditor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23772
white girls: Majority are ugly with messed up teeth , flat asses that looks like what got hitted by a fry pan, pale skin which is boring and unattractive, white women with tans are my type, the media is always portraying them as highly desired but in real life they ain't all that.

asian women: almost all are short and can ruin your genetics by giving you midget and incels kids, they eat frogs lizards and have nothing special, anime has brain washed men into loving them for no reason, the submissive category is a myth, only pedos are attracted to young child like faces.

latina women: they have low iqs and think about sex 24/7, they are loud mouthed and not spicy at all, they have fake asses and are only good for sex purposes only.

arab women: their beauty is overrated and their faces is full of make up and they are extremely hairy with masculine jaw, they aren't good at sex and pretend to be highly religious but fuck bbc/ bwc in private.

black women: 5 in 60 black women is attractive, they are morbidly obese and angry, they are only good for sex, they can't provide anything for you apart from fucking.

my type of women are Polynesians and pacific women, they have good genes and can give you masculine and tall chad like kids for example Dwayne Johnson (he is half Samoan) , pacific women are highly not represented and underrateare latinas really dumb?

r latinas really dumb?

might have to get a stupid girlfriend

• Ugh..
you are so fucking stupid, by your idiotic biblical classificaion of things somali people are cushitic people

It’s “Somalis” not “somali people,” dummy and it’s “Cushitic” which is a language not an identity. So-called Somalis are Phutites from Phut.

“The sons of Ham: Cush (Ethiopia) and Mizraim (Egypt), and Phut (Somaliland to Senegal), and Canaan.”

wrong, by technicallity, somalis are cushites as THEY ARE A FUCKING CUSHITIC PEOPLE, SPEAK A CUSHITIC LANGUAGE, etc, etc.

It’s “Somalis” not “somali people,” dummy and it’s “Cushitic” which is a language not an identity. So-called Somalis are Phutites from Phut.

“The sons of Ham: Cush (Ethiopia) and Mizraim (Egypt), and Phut (Somaliland to Senegal), and Canaan.”

View attachment 2343981
i know it is somalis it makes no difference nigger.

• Ugh..
i know it is somalis it makes no difference nigger.

It’s “Somalis” not “somalis” and you’re supposed to put a comma after “difference,” dumb red nigger.

white girls: Majority are ugly with messed up teeth , flat asses that looks like what got hitted by a fry pan, pale skin which is boring and unattractive, white women with tans are my type, the media is always portraying them as highly desired but in real life they ain't all that.

asian women: almost all are short and can ruin your genetics by giving you midget and incels kids, they eat frogs lizards and have nothing special, anime has brain washed men into loving them for no reason, the submissive category is a myth, only pedos are attracted to young child like faces.

latina women: they have low iqs and think about sex 24/7, they are loud mouthed and not spicy at all, they have fake asses and are only good for sex purposes only.

arab women: their beauty is overrated and their faces is full of make up and they are extremely hairy with masculine jaw, they aren't good at sex and pretend to be highly religious but fuck bbc/ bwc in private.

black women: 5 in 60 black women is attractive, they are morbidly obese and angry, they are only good for sex, they can't provide anything for you apart from fucking.

my type of women are Polynesians and pacific women, they have good genes and can give you masculine and tall chad like kids for example Dwayne Johnson (he is half Samoan) , pacific women are highly not represented and underrated.
Thats exactly what Ive been thinking bro. , if I had to be any other race other than indo aryan id be Samoan tbh or other Poly but mainly Samoan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32423