Women sniffing/snorting when you walk past

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
Has anyone else experienced this? If I am walking in the street, sometimes if I pass a retarded foid, they will sniff or snort loudly for no reason at all. Is it some sort of signal they're giving off because they are distressed by being near a sub 5 non-NT male?

• +1
Reactions: mogger797
damn I get girls biteing their lips sometimes but thats weird asf. maybe their narcisstic egos are too much too handle they prolly treat everyone like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
You probably look like you're unwashed due to your bad looks. Basically this guy:

If that's not it you just smell like a cave goblin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 18879
where tf are you from btw

You probably look like you're unwashed due to your bad looks. Basically this guy:

If that's not it you just smell like a cave goblin.

my hair looks like a shorter and more straight version of his basically and i look homeless so yes. but no way i stink, i have showers whenever i have to go out + deodorant.

Has anyone else experienced this? If I am walking in the street, sometimes if I pass a retarded foid, they will sniff or snort loudly for no reason at all. Is it some sort of signal they're giving off because they are distressed by being near a sub 5 non-NT male?
Its a subconsious thing.

I do this sometimes when walking past people myself.

• +1
When something smells bad or wierd you always smell harder in an attempt to figure out what it is. Only to later regret it.

• JFL
Just tryna get a gud whiff of ya pheromones champ. Real niggas dunt wash they nuts