Women…

Axii

Axii

PSL Autist : Chico X O'pry lookalike
This foid in lunch said her life is so hard because she has to “pay” for everything when her car, its insurance her gas and everything else is paid for in full by her parents and she said men can have a easier time dating because we are men and they are women? Logic 404

we were shit talking this other foid and she was calling her beautiful even though she hates her and shows me a video of the her and I said “shes Ok” and then said I was “Ok” in a passive aggressive tone?

Fucking idiots man
I do not understand how they are so dumb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, i_love_roosters and borismonster
Sub-htn males are basically invisible to women. Myopic to the struggles of bottom tier men and only seeing the fruits of the socially successful competitive males.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and humanoidsub7
Sub-htn males are basically invisible to women. Myopic to the struggles of bottom tier men and only seeing the fruits of the socially successful competitive males.
Did you even read it :feelsbadman:
This is irrelevant to the thread

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: i_love_roosters, borismonster, pig_face and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, humanoidsub7 and Axii
Their in-group bias is so strong

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Why does nobody be viewing my thread or commenting or shit :feelsbadman:

Ill be posting a quality one soon

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and borismonster
This foid in lunch said her life is so hard because she has to “pay” for everything when her car, its insurance her gas and everything else is paid for in full by her parents and she said men can have a easier time dating because we are men and they are women? Logic 404

we were shit talking this other foid and she was calling her beautiful even though she hates her and shows me a video of the her and I said “shes Ok” and then said I was “Ok” in a passive aggressive tone?

Fucking idiots man
Foids have average iq of 80

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A

Fucking idiots man
Women should have zero rights

• Love it
Reactions: Axii