Women's hair feels like shit

romanstock

romanstock

34 yr old virgin
As someone who has touched woman's hair before let me tell you, it may look luxuriant but because of all the shit that they put in it to make it look like that it feels dry and harsh as shit, like straw.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, Debetro, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Just like their innocent face look like angels but inside they’re ugly snakes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fxckz, irkedphaggot, romanstock and 1 other person
I see women on public transport when I sit behind them and they always have their hair destroyed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: romanstock and LancasteR
I see women on public transport when I sit behind them and they always have their hair destroyed
What excessive dying and styling does to a girl

• +1
Reactions: Freixel
As someone who has touched woman's hair before let me tell you, it may look luxuriant but because of all the shit that they put in it to make it look like that it feels dry and harsh as shit, like straw.
Bro its great fytb

what kinda women do u encounter? i know a girl with curly hair and its fucking gorgeous imo its so soft and well kept

• Woah
Reactions: romanstock
Women are hugely inferior to men once you remove their makeup and beauty products

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss and romanstock
You just said you sit behind them and stare at their hair...
Because I didn't write down the details, it happens that I sit in an empty place and if there happens to be a woman in front of me I look at the texture of her hair.

But I'm not thinking about sitting behind women on purpose like a creep lmao

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Because I didn't write down the details, it happens that I sit in an empty place and if there happens to be a woman in front of me I look at the texture of her hair.

But I'm not thinking about sitting behind women on purpose like a creep lmao
So, women just choose to stand in front of you, with you not doing anything about it, hmmm...?:feelsthink:

So, women just choose to stand in front of you, with you not doing anything about it, hmmm...?:feelsthink:
4820.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Gonthar