Work at least 5 days a week if you’re broke

D

Deleted member 20064

I gave up love and happiness a long time ago
having less money = worse life
My life goals all require money and so do yours probably

So why not speed up the time it takes to achieve your life goals.

Working 3-4 days a week isn’t enough.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kmscurry, justinzayn, poopoohead and 8 others
8 psl avi

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro and Deleted member 20064
Ok wagie

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Danish_Retard, justbentbro and 1 other person
id rather work 3 times a week tbh going full wagie would fuck me.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, justinzayn, poopoohead and 3 others
how do you manage to work only thrice a week tho ? where do you have to work for that to be a reality?

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
id rather work 3 times a week tbh going full wagie would fuck me.
This. Free time is more valuable. Unless you have real goals and you're the CEO of a company that could bring you great success. Fuck waging for someone else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28731, BrahminBoss, thenewhebbe and 2 others
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Crusile, N1666, Deleted member 28904 and 1 other person
how do you manage to work only thrice a week tho ? where do you have to work for that to be a reality?

3 days 12 hour shift the best is night ones.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I’ve made $1200 this week what have you made.
Imagine thinking that's brag-worthy. What did you do to earn it? Breaking your back for Goldstein?

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Imagine thinking that's brag-worthy. What did you do to earn it? Breaking your back for Goldstein?
I’m just curious what you made this week. I made it all working from home in my bed.

working is for normies if youre a thinking person you gonna hate your job and also you can make a lot more money by urself

I’m just curious what you made this week. I made it all working from home in my bed.
I'm not working right now. I'm in college and have a few thousand saved up so no need. 1,200 is nothing to brag about if you're working 5+ days.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064 and Danish_Retard
I work 0 days a week

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
I "work" 5 days a week at an office job but I barely do anything. I maybe work 1-2 hours every day and just watch youtube or do other stuff the 7-6 hours. Can't imagine actually doing my best at work unless I had my own company.

Virgin worker

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Bakin donuts 🍩, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
I "work" 5 days a week at an office job but I barely do anything. I maybe work 1-2 hours every day and just watch youtube or do other stuff the 7-6 hours. Can't imagine actually doing my best at work unless I had my own company.

image0.jpg
whats ur profession?

whats ur profession?
I dropped out of HS at 18 and now just working with filling in profiles in a crm systems from excel sheets.

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and marek937
I dropped out of HS at 18 and now just working with filling in profiles in a crm systems from excel sheets.
My dream job after finishing uni

• JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, BrahminBoss, N1666 and 2 others
So you could basically just run a script that automates this for u?

So you could basically just run a script that automates this for u?
I wish I could automate it, but I have to search up their Linkedin profiles and put it in manually.

• So Sad
Reactions: marek937
how did you do this

how did you get a job just putting in numbers in excel sheets

rn im in a meme degree and i want to leave that to do what you're doing now

I'm not working right now. I'm in college and have a few thousand saved up so no need. 1,200 is nothing to brag about if you're working 5+ Days.
Let me know when your making $1200 a week.
I’m 22 btw.

how did you get a job just putting in numbers in excel sheets

rn im in a meme degree and i want to leave that to do what you're doing now
A guy I met at my old workplace randomly asked me if I could help him work at his company and do some stuff in excel

Let me know when your making $1200 a week.
I’m 22 btw.
Yeah so you got a decent job after you finished college. Not special, boyo. Find something brag-worthy to brag about. What's your job?

having less money = worse life
My life goals all require money and so do yours probably

So why not speed up the time it takes to achieve your life goals.

Working 3-4 days a week isn’t enough.
Just be a wagie theory

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Yeah so you got a decent job after you finished college. Not special, boyo. Find something brag-worthy to brag about. What's your job?
You call me a wagie then what are you?

You’re a bum that’s what.

You call me a wagie then what are you?

You’re a bum that’s what.
I'm in college, retard lmao. I'll be a subhuman slave like you once i'm done. For now I can chill. Will probably work during the summer tho

• +1
Reactions: marek937 and BrahminBoss
Waging won't give you Chad like NT experiences of fun and slaying

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I'm in college, retard lmao. I'll be a subhuman slave like you once i'm done. For now I can chill. Will probably work during the summer tho
I could work now cause we do fuck all nothing this semester but I choose to rot here while binge eating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29250
you niggers will soon be homeless maxxing when bot henry scoops up your spreadsheet jobs

I’m not broke but equally I’ll only have about 5 years of modest living expenses after my surgery costs, hard to say what I should do.

I feel like if I’m working I won’t be able to take full advantage of my ascension but it also means I will run out of money hard at around 35 years old. Perhaps that’s okay.

I wish I could automate it, but I have to search up their Linkedin profiles and put it in manually.
you could lowk still automate that

I'm working full time to afford surgeries

IMG 1907

id get bullied if i worked

whats the point of money if ur ugly?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and Deleted member 18879
same lmfao. i just worked remote and did my own hustles. never had a job in person in real life since people would treat me like shit.
mirin, only remote tings i could do are game related and all pay 3rd world wages sadly. if only i had 115+ IQ and could do freelance programming :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

mirin, only remote tings i could do are game related and all pay 3rd world wages sadly. if only i had 115+ IQ and could do freelance programming :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
same tbh. i only started making money recently after years of slaving away in minecraft for virtual currency while my mom cooked me food.