Working at the supermarket reminds me on what I'm missing out on

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I live in a student city and there are literally thousands of hot foids here. But I don't even care about that the most, the girls that come here in the morning or late evening always wear short clothes and shorts and stuff. I can see their asses so fucking good.

Just today in the morning there was a girl and her ass was so fucking juicy in those supertight small shorts. I just wanna eat her ass and fuck her so good and do everything I ever wanted with her.

And I can only get this if I ascend by surgery... Why did God make me a subhuman? Why do I need to miss out on teenage love?

While you and I are working, Chad is out there banging hot foids and enjoying real life.

• +1
Reactions: nausea and Deleted member 685
NEET or death

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, nausea, androidcel and 2 others
I live in a student city and there are literally thousands of hot foids here. But I don't even care about that the most, the girls that come here in the morning or late evening always wear short clothes and shorts and stuff. I can see their asses so fucking good.

Just today in the morning there was a girl and her ass was so fucking juicy in those supertight small shorts. I just wanna eat her ass and fuck her so good and do everything I ever wanted with her.

And I can only get this if I ascend by surgery... Why did God make me a subhuman? Why do I need to miss out on teenage love?
I know what would cheer you up bro. just drink some vanilla latte. save up your money for a bmw.
NEET or death
yes bro. our lives already suck we shouldn't have to wagecuck on top of that. we should just be allowed to rot in peace

• +1
Reactions: nausea
neet life or bust tbh

• +1
Reactions: nausea
euthanasia or rot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
back in the day my oneitis went to the supermarket, now she is gone :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685