Working online is so god damned hard.

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
I'm really trying man.
Due to home-school I have lots of free time and figured I should try to make some money as I only get 100€ a month.
My goal was to make 100€ a month but it seems impossible. Most online jobs offered are just survey websites that pay you like 0.10€ an hour (JFL)
Are there any actual working things that could make you 100€ a month and doesnt require working for 4-6 hours every fucking day?
And yes I have tried looking on my own with no success, only modarate success was contacting some buisnesses for working as a chat operator but they havnt answered yet.

Things that is bullshit and that people keep on saying :
E-whoring
Dropshipping
Doing surveys
Gambling (No starting money)
Investing (No starting money)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fatcel, Deleted member 6401, Chintuck22 and 3 others
Obv its hard
Every kid would have tons of cash if it was easy
If u didnt google "how to make money online" as a teenager u arent even a human

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, fatcel, Deleted member 6401 and 5 others
its one of those things where its so god damned hard to get your shoe in and to start off and find a way. once you found a way and you already have some experience making money, then its not too bad

• +1
Reactions: fatcel, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1089
Yeah bro just one simple trick and you can make thousands of euros from the comfort of your home with minimal work

• +1
Reactions: fatcel, Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and 1 other person
its one of those things where its so god damned hard to get your shoe in and to start off and find a way. once you found a way and you already have some experience making money, then its not too bad

Yeah I feel like once you actually get your first payment it’s not as hard anymore. I will keep on trying but most likely I will have a real job by then anyways.
Yeah bro just one simple trick and you can make thousands of euros from the comfort of your home with minimal work

Im not stupid. My goal is realistic, 100€ in a month.

• +1
Reactions: fatcel and Deleted member 6401
Yeah I feel like once you actually get your first payment it’s not as hard anymore. I will keep on trying but most likely I will have a real job by then anyways.

Im not stupid. My goal is realistic, 100€ in a month.
the best way to make money online is tapping into an online market that isnt saturated, aka something that you actually have to come up by your self/ you have to think outside of the box. its not something that you can learn from a youtube video or on a google search or from someones online making money tips cause majority of those people say drop shipping and its saturated as hell already

gotta find shit that people are willing to pay money for online and bunch of people arent already doing

• +1
Reactions: fatcel, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1089
the best way to make money online is tapping into an online market that isnt saturated, aka something that you actually have to come up by your self/ you have to think outside of the box. its not something that you can learn from a youtube video or on a google search or from someones online making money tips cause majority of those people say drop shipping and its saturated as hell already

gotta find shit that people are willing to pay money for online and bunch of people arent already doing

I see what you mean,
It is pretty hard though especially when you are not very driven (like most people here)

• +1
I see what you mean,
It is pretty hard though especially when you are not very driven (like most people here)
majority of people have given up on life and i do not blame them, they were born heavily disadvantaged and never had positive reinforcement in their life to want to have a drive in life.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, fatcel, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
Onlyfans

• +1
Reactions: fatcel, Deleted member 6401 and Entschuldigung
go on grindr and sell your body to old men

• +1