worst failo

esoterik

esoterik

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
fuck a long midface or a fucked up eye area, the real worst failo is being a unattractive cutecel :lul: :lul:

a friend of mine is a ltn cutecel, he gets fucked in all ways

high trust and ugly lmfaooo

imagine having no options and being taken advantage of

i use to have this problem 8-10 years old but i lost all fat and puberty made me somewhat more attractive

it was fucking hell

but now im alot better, but i still have some abused dog syndrome at times

im interested to hear your guys take on this

leave a post

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
Is looking low trust better or high trust?

worst failo is being american, even if you're chad all the women in your country are fat and retarded so it just makes you king of the hippos.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patris, TheMaxxer333, optimisticzoomer and 8 others
ginger is the worst failo

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
worst failo is being american, even if you're chad all the women in your country are fat and retarded so it just makes you king of the hippos.
? you act like if your born in america you have to stay in america your whole life lol

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Sure but imagine being low trust and ugly lol.

waterfast update??
at the 14 day mark, hella down tho, been getting compliments. Adderall is keeping the challenge alive since ive been up most nights and late night urges occur

ive seen high trust slay, but hybrid is key
Yeah im not saying you cant slay if your high trust its just easier to do so if your low. If your attractive your attractive. Most people cant be hybrid and either lean one way or the other so just pick what your leaning towards and go with that

at the 14 day mark, hella down tho, been getting compliments. Adderall is keeping the challenge alive since ive been up most nights and late night urges occur
pics or larp

Worst Failo is either turbo manlet >5'6 or legit microdick.

Cutecel is ideal

? you act like if your born in america you have to stay in america your whole life lol
you're not going to leave your shithole the majority of you don't even have a passport and even if you do you only use it to cross the border to canada.

• JFL
Reactions: chosen-one
fuck a long midface or a fucked up eye area, the real worst failo is being a unattractive cutecel :lul: :lul:
Eye area is no more a problem if ur ipd and pfl isnt shit. Bernardini literally transforms any eye area to any eye area

• +1
Reactions: med and Abhorrence
being cute is a failo always

you're not going to leave your shithole the majority of you don't even have a passport and even if you do you only use it to cross the border to canada.
im not from america, i moved here when i was little, there are far more amount of fat people than in russia but there are some stacies walking around here daily, at least in my area

Eye area is no more a problem if ur ipd and pfl isnt shit. Bernardini literally transforms any eye area to any eye area
aesthetic obo was recently done successfully
orbital tripod is a theory coming alive with apparently a case coming 2024

the actual problem with eye area is just botching & sensitivity, not the unavailability of changing said eye feature

eye area is too sensitive to have alot of surgeries (if you dont get botched in the first place), so pick your cards wisely

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid