Would anyone like to see my face before and after testosterone?

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Beauty is bone deep.
Ask. Edit, sorry I'm not looking for a rating, this post is for those whk want to understand the effects of testosterone on face

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: user123456, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 40761

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
i was reading a bunch of tranny studies on this lmao lemme see what it did for you

Pm me, also how did your voice change?

Already know you became 10 times uglier but you think you became better looking because more masculine :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Already know you became 10 times uglier but you think you became better looking because more masculine :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
Its not very hard for me to attract girls but i never really has a problem with that until during thr incel period of my life. But now I'm back on track. I don't think I've became less or more attractive but my appeal has changed for sure

Its not very hard for me to attract girls but i never really has a problem with that until during thr incel period of my life. But now I'm back on track. I don't think I've became less or more attractive but my appeal has changed for sure
T just makes you ogre, you used to be an asian Prettyboy but you turned into one of those masculinity copers, that’s sad. Might as well shave off your head and grow a full beard

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
T just makes you ogre, you used to be an asian Prettyboy but you turned into one of those masculinity copers, that’s sad. Might as well shave off your head and grow a full beard
I might show you my face but man, you know my past and you can easily expose me. The others don't

I might show you my face but man, you know my past and you can easily expose me. The others don't
Nah I wouldn‘t "expose" you, you’re not an enemy, also I’m too scared to get banned since this is the only social media i actively use

Last edited:
Nah I wouldn‘t "expose" you, you’re not an enemy, also I’m too scared to get banned since this is the only social media i actively use
You pathetic little bitch ahahahaha

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Your actually right, im actually in the process of growing a beard and I plan to go buzzcut instead

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and The Grinch
pm im interested to see

Ask. Edit, sorry I'm not looking for a rating, this post is for those whk want to understand the effects of testosterone on face
yeah can i see please planning on dht maxxing

pm even though i likely wont do roids

Pm, I’m a gook too that’s curious abt T

Dm me I want to see It to consider injecting testosterone

Send It i am curious

Nothing will happend

Send pls

Please, I’m very curious

I would like to know

Pm

PM MEE