Would foids pick a ginger Chad or a brunette HTN?

Title

• Total voters
Ginger is overhated

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
Jagger

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
  • +1
Reactions: looksmac and Xangsane
strawberry blonde = ginger
Maybe for classification, but women are very perceptive of coloring and there's a huge difference between this

_315x420_adc625ad72f714661c81414119a15c92e5af7c8726914dd8164761b39788f91f.jpg
and this
portrait-of-attractive-redhead-guy-looking-at-camera-JAC33N.jpg

@vinn98 he got colouring cucked
Maybe for classification, but women are very perceptive of coloring and there's a huge difference between this

_315x420_adc625ad72f714661c81414119a15c92e5af7c8726914dd8164761b39788f91f.jpg
and this
portrait-of-attractive-redhead-guy-looking-at-camera-JAC33N.jpg

To answer your thread, not all women have the same hair color preference. Among white women about 80% prefer brunette. But there are white women who prefer blonde and to a lesser extent redhead guys and those women usually have med coloring (opposites attract).

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
So in the examples you gave I would rather look like this guy. It's rare for a ginger guy to be a chad so he has insane niche appeal.

4073357_1713194890310.png

• +1
To answer your thread, not all women have the same hair color preference. Among white women about 80% prefer brunette. But there are white women who prefer blonde and to a lesser extent redhead guys and those women usually have med coloring (opposites attract).
And what about nonwhite women depending on ethnicity?

So in the examples you gave I would rather look like this guy. It's rare for a ginger guy to be a chad so he has insane niche appeal.

4073357_1713194890310.png
Why does he have niche appeal?
Why him over the other ginger chad?

And what about nonwhite women depending on ethnicity?
For non-white women being blonde or redhead is much more of a halo than to white women. I'm dirty blonde and I get tons of matches with women from South America. That doesn't mean all or most are going to be attracted to it, but a much higher percentage than white women.

• +1
For non-white women being blonde or redhead is much more of a halo than to white women. I'm dirty blonde and I get tons of matches with women from South America. That doesn't mean all or most are going to be attracted to it, but a much higher percentage than white women.
Do white women generally prefer med or atlantid?

Why does he have niche appeal?
Why him over the other ginger chad?
I think he's better looking than the other one, also that bright red hair makes him look striking and halos him in a way. If it was bright red hair on an ugly guy it would be the opposite, it would failo him.

• +1
Do white women generally prefer med or atlantid?
Definitely atlantid for widespread appeal. Meds still have high appeal though especially to blonde and redhead women (opposites).

• +1
Reactions: PresidentBusiness and Xangsane
I think he's better looking than the other one, also that bright red hair makes him look striking and halos him in a way. If it was bright red hair on an ugly guy it would be the opposite, it would failo him.
agreed
what do you rate them both?

Definitely atlantid for widespread appeal. Meds still have high appeal though especially to blonde and redhead women (opposites).
and to ethnic women?

and to ethnic women?
Atlantid has more appeal to ethnic women because it's whiter. A dark med guy would blend in more in their own ethnicity and doesn't stand out. For widespread appeal Atlantid is ideal.

• +1
This British guy is top-tier coloring for mass appeal in the west, not too dark not too light

MV5BYjA1YjAzZWEtMDJjZi00ODdkLWFiYzMtNzM4YmEyZGViYTE0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_.jpg

This British guy is top-tier coloring for mass appeal in the west, not too dark not too light

MV5BYjA1YjAzZWEtMDJjZi00ODdkLWFiYzMtNzM4YmEyZGViYTE0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_.jpg
Looked him up, tera prettyboy mogger he is.

Both around a 7
psl or out of 10
Atlantid has more appeal to ethnic women because it's whiter. A dark med guy would blend in more in their own ethnicity and doesn't stand out. For widespread appeal Atlantid is ideal.
What about squishy and black

Chris carmack is blonde bro

• JFL
I can see it too
If he coloured his hair dark would it be blindingly obvious it was fake?
Dying light hair dark usually looks fake. If a guy wants to darken his hair a bit he should use this. It's a shampoo that slowly darkens hair with each wash. It should be the Lighter Shades version and not the regular one which is black.

813VarpDBSL.jpg

• +1
I'm dirty blonde and that shampoo made my hair this color

• +1
I'm dirty blonde and that shampoo made my hair this color

mirin
Dying light hair dark usually looks fake. If a guy wants to darken his hair a bit he should use this. It's a shampoo that slowly darkens hair with each wash. It should be the Lighter Shades version and not the regular one which is black.

813VarpDBSL.jpg
is this why the ginger chad married an MTB bc of ginger tax?

is this why the ginger chad married an MTB bc of ginger tax?
No with his lms he could have gotten any girl. It's a case where he developed feelings even though she's mid.

• +1
No with his lms he could have gotten any girl. It's a case where he developed feelings even though she's mid.
What if he didn't have status or fame?

could he pass in the Slavlands/Central Europe/Scandinavia
No definitely not slavic. Maybe Dutch. He could pass in Scandinavia but he doesn't look typical.

• +1
No definitely not slavic. Maybe Dutch. He could pass in Scandinavia but he doesn't look typical.
JFL, I saw someone looking a bit like him this weekend (but with a short back and sides haircut), less ginger-y hair, with a goth MTB wearing glasses and purple hair. They were very clearly a couple

hypergamy is insane man. Meanwhile I see legit prime stacylites with medium ugly fluffy hair types

• +1
Reactions: vinn98
JFL, I saw someone looking a bit like him this weekend (but with a short back and sides haircut), less ginger-y hair, with a goth MTB wearing glasses and purple hair. They were very clearly a couple

hypergamy is insane man. Meanwhile I see legit prime stacylites with medium ugly fluffy hair types
For young women these days it's probably better to look like a tiktok pretty boy than a football jock.

• +1
For young women these days it's probably better to look like a tiktok pretty boy than a football jock.
I wonder why. ISTG I'm seeing football jock (and legit handsome) niggas with women lower SMV than themselves, whether it's by race or niche. Like the jock-goth couple I saw.

Do you think the prettyboy type these days (and I don't mean robust prettyboy, I mean giga pretty boy) gets more stacies than other archetypes?

I remember two foids complain that though they have objectively handsome maesthetic boyfriends (with one being a borderline PSL med chad), they wanted a prettyboy.