Would foids pick a ginger Chad or a brunette HTN?

Title

• Total voters
I wonder why. ISTG I'm seeing football jock (and legit handsome) niggas with women lower SMV than themselves, whether it's by race or niche. Like the jock-goth couple I saw.

Do you think the prettyboy type these days (and I don't mean robust prettyboy, I mean giga pretty boy) gets more stacies than other archetypes?

I remember two foids complain that though they have objectively handsome maesthetic boyfriends (with one being a borderline PSL med chad), they wanted a prettyboy.
Pretty boy has always had high appeal for young women. No masculine chad would get the same kind of cult following from young girls like Leo did in the 90s. When women get to their 30s though they start start preferring more masculine guys.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Despite having bad colouring, they would pick Chad.

• +1
Pretty boy has always had high appeal for young women. No masculine chad would get the same kind of cult following from young girls like Leo did in the 90s. When women get to their 30s though they start start preferring more masculine guys.
So you'd say maesthetic/masc is today, lower appeal than prettyboy?
I wonder what about robust prettyboy

I see prettyboys with legit stacies these days on tiktok and in the town, I see medium ugly prettyboy types with prime stacylites with great bodies.

And maesthetic, beautiful chads with beckies. With the Chad being more interested in the becky.

Weird.

Blond chadlite on the table?

• +1
Easily red haired ginger
Chads are their own race
Second HTN is bad example cause he has chad's SMV Lmao

• JFL