Would Injecting Test Fuck Me Up at 16 y/o?

D

dsheppa

Iron
I don’t want my natural testosterone production to shut down forever. If I do take test, I’ll obviously take all the other shit to avoid gyno and my balls shrinking, but I just wanna make sure it won’t permanently fuck me up.

yes LMFAO are you retarded

• +1
Reactions: redroses
If you do everything right, no.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
If you do everything right, no.
No 16 yo is gonna have the money or knowledge to do everything right. He's better off doing HIIT and test maxxing that way.

I don’t want my natural testosterone production to shut down forever. If I do take test, I’ll obviously take all the other shit to avoid gyno and my balls shrinking, but I just wanna make sure it won’t permanently fuck me up.
it has a lot of benefits but you should most def get bloodwork so you make sure u dont fuse your plates

go for it youll be fine

In theory it's possible that you could be fine, in practise yeah I guarantee you'll fuck yourself up, wait until you're in your 20s absolute minimum

• +1
Reactions: EvCu65 and dsheppa
No 16 yo is gonna have the money or knowledge to do everything right. He's better off doing HIIT and test maxxing that way.
Cope cope cope just like sauna and sprints for HGH

You might inhibit height growth. Hop on gh and ai

nah, you’ll be fine. probably end up with a bigger dick. just make sure you use an AI or you’ll be screwing yourself hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and TheDragon
nah, you’ll be fine. probably end up with a bigger dick. just make sure you use an AI or you’ll be screwing yourself hard
Do you think I should get bloodwork done? If I do, I would have to get my blood work done online so my parents don’t find out I’m on test, but I’ve been thinking about winging it.

In theory it's possible that you could be fine, in practise yeah I guarantee you'll fuck yourself up, wait until you're in your 20s absolute minimum
don't listen to this

OP, do it and stop mentally masturbating and theorizing

id disagree, if hes fine with his height then AI not necessary and will just result in a lack of development in some areas.

Its not THAT hard to properly cycle test. OP what is your goal from this?

id disagree, if hes fine with his height then AI not necessary and will just result in a lack of development in some areas.
Why would anyone be fine with closing their growth plates early? No matter how tall he is he should try to delay them closing as long as possible.

Why would anyone be fine with closing their growth plates early? No matter how tall he is he should try to delay them closing as long as possible.
Does test close plates? I thought estrogen closed plates and that’s why Im going to use an AI with test.

If you do it perfectly. Yes it will be a undeniable huge boost in your growth and appeal and overall every aspect of your looks.
If not done perfectly it can stunt it.
You do you.

Does test close plates? I thought estrogen closed plates and that’s why Im going to use an AI with test.
Estrogen closes plates, not test. So if you use an AI you will be fine.

Estrogen closes plates, not test. So if you use an AI you will be fine.
Gonadal steroids (estrogen and testosterone), whose secretion increases at puberty, initially promote growth by increasing GH secretion, and then subsequently cause growth to end by causing the closure of the epiphyseal growth plates.

Thing is, unless t levels are at actual superphysiological levels, it won't matter much on growth plate cessation. But this does not include estrogen, estrogen does play a very big role and dosen't need to be that high to endure growth plate closure.

Gonadal steroids (estrogen and testosterone), whose secretion increases at puberty, initially promote growth by increasing GH secretion, and then subsequently cause growth to end by causing the closure of the epiphyseal growth plates.

Thing is, unless t levels are at actual superphysiological levels, it won't matter much on growth plate cessation. But this does not include estrogen, estrogen does play a very big role and dosen't need to be that high to endure growth plate closure.
This has been debunked by high iq users on the forum already. They determined that estrogen was the only factor in growth plate fusion. If you look at estrogen deficient people, they will never stop growing unless prescribed estradiol.

Test aromatized into E2 which closes plates, if you blast test and dont want to close your plates you would have to take an AI dose that would basically give you horrible side effects and mess with your development. Best to wait till you finish growing.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
If hes already tall and wants to take test to get masculine facial structure.

lol u shouldnt NOT bro, AIs do damage too especially at a age where your brain hasn't fully developed

Test aromatized into E2 which closes plates, if you blast test and dont want to close your plates you would have to take an AI dose that would basically give you horrible side effects and mess with your development. Best to wait till you finish growing.
Yeah you’re probably right