• Yes

Votes: 41 67.2%
  • No

Votes: 20 32.8%

• Total voters
yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

Madara Uchiha maxxing
Ik technically this is a lookmax forum but some consider this basically an incel forum due to the amount of subhumans on here

EDIT : The reason I made this poll is to convince myself that i'm not part of an incel forum cuz the thought of me being on an incel forum bruises my ego a little :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, StalinCel, tyroneorkms and 3 others
It's an incel-noncel transitory forum is how I'd describe it. You come, looksmax, and then get out.

Of course there are some people who just lie homeless in subway, and those would be the subhumans/fakecels/losers. They don't looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel and HarrierDuBois
This is more of a autistic support group than anything else out there

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: kanderior, tyroneorkms, hardestmfintheroom and 8 others
no, i get mogged daily on here

Its just a less bleak and deranged version of incels.is. Most of users here are irredeemable subhumans though so it is an incel forum

Its just a less bleak and deranged version of incels.is.
never been on there is it funny? One of the main reasons i browse here is cuz of the hilarous unfilteredness/racism on here is fun is incels.is similar in that way?

What's .is like

Its just a less bleak and deranged version of incels.is. Most of users here are irredeemable subhumans though so it is an incel forum
Less bleak? tbh seems more bleak, here its over for a LTN, on incels.is they consider them fakecel chads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one, nigtard, Aladin and 2 others
Ik technically this is a lookmax forum but some consider this basically an incel forum due to the amount of subhumans on here

EDIT : The reason I made this poll is to convince myself that i'm not part of an incel forum cuz the thought of me being on an incel forum bruises my ego a little :lul:
It’s a looksmaxxing forum with a large incel user base.

• +1
Reactions: tyroneorkms, chosen-one, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
We are seen as an incel forum anyway, what we think its not important

We also use the incel lingo so i would say yes

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
It's literally a spin off of incels.is. It started as a subforum from incels.is

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, Manletmachine, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
It's a forum for men who are not quite Chad enough to get laid as much as they'd like.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, chosen-one, Kristin and 1 other person
never been on there is it funny? One of the main reasons i browse here is cuz of the hilarous unfilteredness/racism on here is fun is incels.is similar in that way?

What's .is like
Niggas over there complain, post about roping and await ww3. They hate life and humanity to the core, its basically a forum composed of MVP like users. There are also many unironic indians there
Less bleak? tbh seems more bleak, here its over for a LTN, on incels.is they consider them fakecel chads
Who uses .is that knows there is no hope left. On this site niggas talk about surgeries but on .is it is mostly ropemaxxing that is talked over the most

It's a blackpilled forum, both incels and looksmaxers are within the blackpill sphere.
Calling .org an incel forum is equally untrue as calling .is a looksmaxing forum would be.
However both fall under blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
More of an incel forum than .is

.is is for giga subhumans or people who go LDAR

It's a forum for men who are not quite Chad enough to get laid as much as they'd like.
True I feel like the average user base here is normies who have delusions of ascending to chad level.

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and Part-Time Chad
it's obviously an incel forum. besides forum normies most ppl here probably are KHHV

it's obviously an incel forum. besides forum normies most ppl here probably are KHHV
it's 2023 nigga most normies are khhv

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger

Yes

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
really? there was a looksmaxxing subforum on .is?
iirc yeah, then it moved standing on its own. It was in the early days in 2018. No one would ever thought this site would be more populair than .is. Because .is the main forum. Especially with the normies invading now

Of course there are some people who just lie homeless in subway, and those would be the subhumans/fakecels/losers. They don't looksmax.
so 90% of the forum

This forum is a mix bag. You have it all here: incels, HTNs, Chadlites and maybe 1 or 2 chads.
Obviously because of the abundance of people with mental illnesses, it is quite common for HTNs here to think of themselves as incels when in reality the only thing stopping them is their mental illness not their looks.
For the rest of us MTNs and below then yes we are all incels and are destined for a life of misery and lack of love…it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Deleted member 29167, R@m@ and 3 others
Especially with the normies invading now
they need to fuck off, we can't have open border immigration. I can now relate to white conservatives lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
This is more of a autistic support group than anything else out there
This is the best answer

It's blackpilled, generally neurodivergent men

This will correlate with being incel but inceldom isn't the common denominator

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga
No. neither of us are khhv so what makes you think most guys are?
exaggeration ofc most guys aren't but there's obviously a growing portion of normies that are khhv due to hypergamy and all the rest

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Should have put on so we could see answers :feelsrope:

exaggeration ofc most guys aren't but there's obviously a growing portion of normies that are khhv due to hypergamy and all the rest
yes there are MORE KHHV guys but most guys definitely are not KHHV

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
If a normie spent a few mins on here they would think it’s an incel forum, but if someone peaks over your shoulder and knows nothing about it you can say it’s a self improvement/bodybuilding forum and they will casually go along with it. Only reason why I don’t browse .is is because it has the word incels plastered at the top.

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, tyroneorkms and yeeyeeslayer
If a normie spent a few mins on here they would think it’s an incel forum, but if someone peaks over your shoulder and knows nothing about it you can say it’s a self improvement/bodybuilding forum and they will casually go along with it. Only reason why I don’t browse .is is because it has the word incels plastered at the top.
yeah i've told some of my closest friends i browse here and i show them funny threads/interactions between users occasionally. i just told them it was a self improvement forum

yeah incels.is is too embarrasing. This is basically a looksmaxxing forum of normies with an incel culture to it

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
one friend thought it was weird asf and was genuinely concerned but i just told them i don't take this forum seriously i just browse here for fun sometimes (which is actually true)

This forum is a mix bag. You have it all here: incels, HTNs, Chadlites and maybe 1 or 2 chads.
Obviously because of the abundance of people with mental illnesses, it is quite common for HTNs here to think of themselves as incels when in reality the only thing stopping them is their mental illness not their looks.
For the rest of us MTNs and below then yes we are all incels and are destined for a life of misery and lack of love…it is what it is.
its a normie forum tbh attracts narcy chad wannabes and looksmaxing fags and ugly guys

• +1
Reactions: R@m@, chosen-one and yeeyeeslayer
there's an astounding amount of white high tier normie mentalcels who rot here and genuinely believe they are subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski
@TRUE_CEL can u change it 😯

Or not possible?

Incel-adjacent

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one