[Not OP] Would you fuck her if you were 16? Am I a volcel if i don’t?

• Thread starter BigLGonnaBurnInHell
  • Start date
androidcel

androidcel

Banned
ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Brutalincel
she ain’t average wtf. she’s only fucking me because no other guy wants her
She's got a nice body and ok face from what I can see. Do you genuinely think the average woman is a Disney princes? They are all caked up in makeup. The average man is incel so might as well fuck anything that comes your way.

UndercovrNormie

UndercovrNormie

Unjustified Napoleon Complex
I'm 17 for now,so yes.I'd fuck.
i like how you say "for now", as if getting older is this weird thing that rarely happens lol

BigLGonnaBurnInHell

BigLGonnaBurnInHell

Banned
She's got a nice body and ok face from what I can see. Do you genuinely think the average woman is a Disney princes? They are all caked up in makeup. The average man is incel so might as well fuck anything that comes your way.
that’s not true. only 30% haven’t had sex
Or you look like soyboi 10yr old girl framed metrosexual.. just a guess
idk check my post. there’s a pic

BigLGonnaBurnInHell

BigLGonnaBurnInHell

Banned
it’s a bad pic. she looks worse.
look:

ugly asf
52, I spent too much money on that game lol.

Not slaying on the reg = incel
Lmao such a stupid mindset

samm735

samm735

Retarded Anglo
Just do it, if its an easy shag for you then why not?, shes not obese or anything so its not like it'll be overly bad

samm735

samm735

Retarded Anglo
Same,thh.35 fucking euros on half 'a costume.
Wanna play?
PC or console for BDO? was playing console version bc pre awakening but now have uni exams. Play WoW and ESO on PC though, although WoW has been shit since end of WotLK

BigLGonnaBurnInHell

BigLGonnaBurnInHell

Banned
PC or console for BDO? was playing console version bc pre awakening but now have uni exams. Play WoW and ESO on PC though, although WoW has been shit since end of WotLK
this is why u inkel

Einon

Einon

Ugly Bastard maxxing.
BDO on PC.I've never played ESO,but I'm interested and when It comes to WoW,I've always tried to get into It,but always fell off after less than a week,I really dislike It.
I recently started FF14.

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Brutalincel
Same,thh.35 fucking euros on half 'a costume.
Wanna play?
I dont really play games anymore, besides the occasional Minecraft to unwind. I found that it distracts me too much
Used to play 8-10 hours per day, had to stop eventually, now especially because I'm an adult.

samm735

samm735

Retarded Anglo
BDO on PC.I've never played ESO,but I'm interested and when It comes to WoW,I've always tried to get into It,but always fell off after less than a week,I really dislike It.
I recently started FF14.
played PC for a bit a few years ago but optimisation was shit, even with a gtx 1080, but game is cpu bound, dont have a K series cpu so cant overclock to improve clock speed. ESO is really fun, had a shitty start after the beta but since then its really improved. havent played it properly in like a year but its becomming more popular each month. Played WoW on and off since 2005, but its been going downhill since 2010 really. Never really gotten into Final Fantasy.

Einon

Einon

Ugly Bastard maxxing.
played PC for a bit a few years ago but optimisation was shit, even with a gtx 1080, but game is cpu bound, dont have a K series cpu so cant overclock to improve clock speed. ESO is really fun, had a shitty start after the beta but since then its really improved. havent played it properly in like a year but its becomming more popular each month. Played WoW on and off since 2005, but its been going downhill since 2010 really. Never really gotten into Final Fantasy.
I think the optimisation is better now.I'm running a really strong video card and processor.I'm having little to no problems with the game,tbh.
I'm thinking of trying ESO,since a friend of mine recomended It to me.WoW really did turn to shit,when pandaria came out.
I've played some Vanilla,a decent amount of TBC and Rise of the Litch King.
I tried pandaria and didn't enjoy It.
As for FF,14 is really easy to get into.The community is really nice and the grinding isn't much.
I dont really play games anymore, besides the occasional Minecraft to unwind. I found that it distracts me too much
Used to play 8-10 hours per day, had to stop eventually, now especially because I'm an adult.
I also don't play as much as I used to.Now I mostly play Hearthstone,at school or some FF14 when I come back.

BigLGonnaBurnInHell

BigLGonnaBurnInHell

Banned
I'm 15 and I wouldnt touch her with a 10 foot pole. Jfl, that's clearly a uni brow bear disguised as a girl wearing shitty crap from the gap.
sorry chad

Pendejo

Pendejo

Erudite
17 here i wouldn't do it.
Are you the dude in your avi?

Cool username tho

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
reptiles Ratings 15
EternalLearner Ratings 20
GUTS9770 Ratings 22