Would you go out with a girl who has an ex boyfriend?

UltraExtremeIntense

UltraExtremeIntense

It’s time
My mates were talking about it today. I realised that the girl I'm considering asking out used to go out with my friend. Too young for sex so I highly doubt thats an issue, but still a bit unsure. What should I do lads?

posted in wrong section

WRONG SECTION YOU FUCKING TARD, ITS HASN'T EVEN BEEN ONE FUCKING DAY:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Shid lmao

Wait till she's legal, then smash her cervix.

Mhh 8 maybe 8.5/10

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 611
i would rate a girl with an ex a 0/10

Wrong forum dumbass
2hhh9r

Fucking foids practicing prostitution as underage in Cambodia. Fucking disgusting, imagine getting rekt in the Cambodian prison because a ricenigger has just lied to you... That's exactly why you always ask for their ID cards with a trick or two. ALWAYS.

Can this thread be moved? :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
My mates were talking about it today. I realised that the girl I'm considering asking out used to go out with my friend. Too young for sex so I highly doubt thats an issue, but still a bit unsure. What should I do lads?
If her bf had a massive cock her pissy is probably disgusting so it would depend on that plus it’s hard to know in which case I would be her beta bux cuz of my university and major

If her bf had a massive cock her pissy is probably disgusting so it would depend on that plus it’s hard to know in which case I would be her beta bux cuz of my university and major
Did you read my post?

Fucking foids practicing prostitution as underage in Cambodia. Fucking disgusting, imagine getting rekt in the Cambodian prison because a ricenigger has just lied to you... That's exactly why you always ask for their ID cards with a trick or two. ALWAYS.

bunta-fujiwara-initial-d-second-stage-7.3.jpg

Go for it man, we all fucking the same hoes anyway