Would you simp this girl or get worship by this girl in an LTR?

Title

• 1st girl

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • 2nd girl

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
IMG 3163

You would be simping for her in an ltr but in the end you will procreate and have kids with her

IMG 3161
IMG 3162

Or LTR this foid but she will worship you, cook and clean for you, giving you love, let u have sex with her anytimes

• WTF
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrendioEEE, diamondbill and WeiWei
Shes one rhino off from being MTB

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, JoshuaG, BrendioEEE and 2 others
@InnerVoid @GuyFromSingapore

• WTF
Reactions: BrendioEEE
simping really isn't that bad tbh, unless you do it publicly

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: JoshuaG, BrendioEEE, WeiWei and 2 others
  • WTF
Both are mid

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE and diamondbill
That's like asking "Would you rather get a stick full of splinters repeatedly shoved up your ass and then get your cock and balls eaten by pitbulls while you're alive or have sex with a top supermodel?"

Simping is when you worship a girl and get nothing, in this case im getting sex.
It's not bad when you dont do it publically or for no gain

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
View attachment 2734862
You would be simping for her in an ltr but in the end you will procreate and have kids with her

View attachment 2734863View attachment 2734864
Or LTR this foid but she will worship you, cook and clean for you, giving you love, let u have sex with her anytimes

All I know is that you suck as a person for asking such an unempathetic, underhanded question when you obviously know the answer.

But yes, the first is just more infantile/feminine with an already somewhat good craniofacial structure.

As an East Asian you seem very obsessed with Continental European females, especially more North Western ones.

I prefer to be more diverse and accepting if you will, going after even (decent looking) Negroid females.

The choice is yours. Just remember not to debase those White girls because of your fetish and treat them like actual people.

• WTF
simping in private as in licking feet and shit? then yes, if you mean having a dead bedroom and giving her 75% of your wage for gucci bags then no, ill just have the ltb get a rhino and genio then have my dick sucked while injecting heroin

• WTF
  • Woah
All I know is that you suck as a person for asking such an unempathetic, underhanded question when you obviously know the answer.

But yes, the first is just more infantile/feminine with an already somewhat good craniofacial structure.

As an East Asian you seem very obsessed with Continental European females, especially more North Western ones.

I prefer to be more diverse and accepting if you will, going after even (decent looking) Negroid females.

The choice is yours. Just remember not to debase those White girls because of your fetish and treat them like actual people.
I live in a white town for 6 years

I barely seen noodles and ethnic girls beside instagram

I have dated 2 curry foids

Surely foid is foid in my book but my circumstance only allowed white foids

• WTF
I live in a white town for 6 years

I barely seen noodles and ethnic girls beside instagram

I have dated 2 curry foids

Surely foid is foid in my book but my circumstance only allowed white foids

Oh... Okay.

Curry? As an East Asian male? Interesting...

• WTF
  • +1
That's like asking "Would you rather get a stick full of splinters repeatedly shoved up your ass and then get your cock and balls eaten by pitbulls while you're alive or have sex with a top supermodel?"

Simping is when you worship a girl and get nothing, in this case im getting sex.
It's not bad when you dont do it publically or for no gain
no simping just means idolozing medicore pussy

• WTF
hmm I take the stacy who worships me

• So Sad
  • WTF
Is that even a question?

• WTF