Would you start going to places alone for lifemaxxing?

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
I am almost 30 and my life has been pretty boring. I came to the conclusion that a lot of times I wanted to do something but didnt have the right people for it. I do have good friends and we can talk about everything, but they are just boring. They always find excuses why not to go do something or experience something. So I mostly stayed at home.

Now I think, I am not getting younger, I want to experience stuff and also I want to social media maxx because I have 0 Instagram posts. Now would it still be better to just pictures alone than nothing? For example, there is a big MMA event coming soon to where I live. I like the sport and used to do it myself and always watch UFC, so I thought I could go there and watch this stuff live at least once in my life. Now of course none of my friends want to go there. Its too expensive, lets just smoke hookah blabla..

Should I go there alone and start asking people to make photos of me? What would you do? I want to do stuff once a week now, even if it doesnt cost anything, like just drive to a different city, instamaxxing should be relatively easy then and also to get a new habit of not rotting on the internet. But again, it will mostly just be me everywhere alone.

• +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Marsik, Deleted member 32485 and 1 other person
if i ever will go to being 30 year old and ask such questions on obscure forum i will know for sure that ive failed in life

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ThomasJefferson, Rimaxtis, TheAbyssinian and 9 others
Yeah bro you aren't getting any younger. If you go to places you can make friends. Just start doing something if you don't have 0 IQ you can figure out ways to make friends.

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing, thecel, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
incel trait, just rot at home

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis and Deleted member 20370
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
i’m chilling at the worlds largest book haha
IMG 0173
IMG 0172
IMG 0181

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32485 and thecel
if i ever will go to being 30 year old and ask such questions on obscure forum i will know for sure that ive failed in life
seriously

he should have 3 kids by now and he’s asking some tikky tokky kids for advice

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 21899
  • JFL
Lmao I think noone on this forum has kids

@Jamesothy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
My naive 18 year old advice is to hike. Great activity that really makes you appreciate your environment, assuming you don't live in a big city.

• +1
since you like UFC join a mma gym and socialcirclemaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock and thecel
My naive 18 year old advice is to hike. Great activity that really makes you appreciate your environment, assuming you don't live in a big city.

i just wanna be a party ho

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 32485
i just wanna be a party ho
Yeah you're a lost cause. If I knew you IRL though we'd go scale some hills and the first you'd complain because you wore flimsy converse and were oddly uncoordinated but then after that you'd enjoy it

• JFL
better to be addicted to meth than fall for that meme
mma maxxing is definitely a meme for self defense and shit. He's a loner so he may as well try to make some new friends with shared interests

Yeah you're a lost cause. If I knew you IRL though we'd go scale some hills and the first you'd complain because you wore flimsy converse and were oddly uncoordinated but then after that you'd enjoy it

I wouldn’t complain

but after the hike I’d beg you to get drunk/high with me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32485 and St.TikTokcel
I am almost 30 and my life has been pretty boring. I came to the conclusion that a lot of times I wanted to do something but didnt have the right people for it. I do have good friends and we can talk about everything, but they are just boring. They always find excuses why not to go do something or experience something. So I mostly stayed at home.

Now I think, I am not getting younger, I want to experience stuff and also I want to social media maxx because I have 0 Instagram posts. Now would it still be better to just pictures alone than nothing? For example, there is a big MMA event coming soon to where I live. I like the sport and used to do it myself and always watch UFC, so I thought I could go there and watch this stuff live at least once in my life. Now of course none of my friends want to go there. Its too expensive, lets just smoke hookah blabla..

Should I go there alone and start asking people to make photos of me? What would you do? I want to do stuff once a week now, even if it doesnt cost anything, like just drive to a different city, instamaxxing should be relatively easy then and also to get a new habit of not rotting on the internet. But again, it will mostly just be me everywhere alone.
Yeah stop wasting your life before it's too late. Like obviously you have to maintain friendships and stuff, but there's certain events that it's easier to do by yourself. For example, going to concerts of artists you're the only one in your circle that listens to them. Always try and go out with friends but don't feel bad for doing things by yourself every once in a while

• +1
Reactions: audimax