Would you start up a gym for passive income?

SntDomistheRealChad

SntDomistheRealChad

Did you just call me a little bitch?
Besides renting out a room I feel like a gym is best for passive income if you find 3 friends with at least 70,000 each and live in a medium/small sized city. Passive income mogs making it in your real job, plus if you have enough passive income you can then become a stakeholder in your own company if you have gained enough respect and connections.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, goldpill and Sprinkles
Equipment + how are you gonna justify ppl paying $30/month + most gyms in small cities fail, location is everything.

• +1
Reactions: N1666, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6128
Laundromat mogs

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Sounds high stress, you have to deal with the homeless, roidhead incel rage, narcissistic women accusations/lawsuits ect

just rent out a flat or sell cookies or smth

• +1
Reactions: N1666, LooksOrDeath and thereallegend
Besides renting out a room I feel like a gym is best for passive income if you find 3 friends with at least 70,000 each and live in a medium/small sized city. Passive income mogs making it in your real job, plus if you have enough passive income you can then become a stakeholder in your own company if you have gained enough respect and connections.
Gyms are an extremely expensive business to start due to all the machinery you need to buy because your clients are going to be DYEL normies who are too afraid of using free weights... Not worthy IMO, do it only if already rich.

If my parents weren’t paying for school, I’d start a Dunkin or Subway. The marketing is done for you by corporate, and you rake in money.

Passive income is overrated and extremely hard to actually get. Not to mention no one in this forum is buying a gym

Sounds high stress, you have to deal with the homeless, roidhead incel rage, narcissistic women accusations/lawsuits ect

just rent out a flat or sell cookies or smth
you're back

• Love it
Reactions: incel194012940
If my parents weren’t paying for school, I’d start a Dunkin or Subway. The marketing is done for you by corporate, and you rake in money.
Franchises don't seem that bad, company does it all and you just need to sell... A car wash also isn't a bad idea as isn't automotive spare parts (a handful of family members got very wealthy from it over the years, they own different stores, all successful).

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao and currylover
Gyms are an extremely expensive business to start due to all the machinery you need to buy because your clients are going to be DYEL normies who are too afraid of using free weights... Not worthy IMO, do it only if already rich.
Yeah I’ll be already rich essentially because I can get money from family for startup, but I’ll have to pay them back so I just need a good idea. It’ll cost around 350,000

• Woah
Reactions: Brazitard
Yeah exactly, I’ve heard Dunkin’s is pretty good. Something about the smell of Subway turns me off. I would love to get a McDonald’s, but it would cost too much and I could never get family to be in on it, it also can’t be passive like some other franchises, you need to be actively engaged in the location.

Passive income is overrated and extremely hard to actually get. Not to mention no one in this forum is buying a gym
Very far from overrated, even investments and passive income. If you don’t do a form of passive income it’s legit completely over for you financially.

Very far from overrated, even investments and passive income. If you don’t do a form of passive income it’s legit completely over for you financially.
Investments are passive income*

Guess it could be possible. But my gym wouldnt allow body builder or People that gym alot

Yeah I’ll be already rich essentially because I can get money from family for startup, but I’ll have to pay them back so I just need a good idea. It’ll cost around 350,000
350k is a fuckload of money, almost 2kk in Brazil and people would go wild knowing the place is owned by a Gringo 🤭

More idiotic thing I've ever heard. Almost nothing is passive income. And I bet your poor. Most good investments require a lot of capital to be worth it aswell

make a male only gym for God fearing people

More idiotic thing I've ever heard. Almost nothing is passive income. And I bet your poor. Most good investments require a lot of capital to be worth it aswell
Lol, passive = optimization of where your funds are going making the money to work put in more worth it. Yes there are forms of passive income, look up leverage and understand why rich people get richer, do you think Donald trump built 4 billion dollars worth of homes himself jfl.

Lol, passive = optimization of where your funds are going making the money to work put in more worth it. Yes there are forms of passive income, look up leverage and understand why rich people get richer, do you think Donald trump built 4 billion dollars worth of homes himself jfl.
Nice job making your own definition of passive. Passive income means you don't do anything and earn money. Donald trumps large sums of money makes him money. Most people don't have the startup captial for that

Nice job making your own definition of passive. Passive income means you don't do anything and earn money. Donald trumps large sums of money makes him money. Most people don't have the startup captial for that
He had a million to start. Not a ton compared to what he’s worth now, I’m saying yes you need startup 100% or else your can’t make passive money ever. I call it passive because that’s the terminology if you want to look up the topic jfl, don’t get too hung up on words and lose sight of what you’re trying to accomplish.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Sondern

Users who are viewing this thread

Back