Would you still care about looksmaxxing after 20 years?

D

Deleted member 31155

Kraken
If not, then why is that?

0 greycel go kill yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed and Schizomogger
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski and Deleted member 29167
If not, then why is that?
Because, it's already ovER today.
After 20 years, the agepill would just make it more ovER.

A man at 40 years old (assuming the average looksmaxxer is 20), needs more of the traditional stuff at 40 like money, a wife and a healthy life.
I believe that most looksmaxxers,, at least those who vuse the forum for a short time and/or don;t have major physical or mental failos) are normies in disguise and will, in fact, end up having pretty normie-ish lives.

Autists like myself, genetic dead ends (like myself) and literal Chads would be the only people who pick up the looksmaxx ideology (different from the Blackpill) and abide by it.

Because, it's already ovER today.
After 20 years, the agepill would just make it more ovER.

A man at 40 years old (assuming the average looksmaxxer is 20), needs more of the traditional stuff at 40 like money, a wife and a healthy life.
I believe that most looksmaxxers,, at least those who vuse the forum for a short time and/or don;t have major physical or mental failos) are normies in disguise and will, in fact, end up having pretty normie-ish lives.

Autists like myself, genetic dead ends (like myself) and literal Chads would be the only people who pick up the looksmaxx ideology (different from the Blackpill) and abide by it.
Its never over for you if it never began. The only satisfying thing to watch as a subhuman is to witness the great descension in terms of looks todays TikTok/Instagram stacies and HTN/Chadlites will have to face in the future. You were already given shits by nature to deal with, so you are able to easily cope with its harsh reality. Meanwhile, normies will have zero idea on how to cope with their massive looks descension and irrelevance so they resort to having stuff like family and corporate status (which stress your life 3x more but for some reason they say its worth it).

In the end they rope and the subhuman who is able to cope with the harsh nature wins. You are a natural winner.

I would be 50 but I would still looksmax. Insane not to looksmax at any age. I will die of steroid abuse before the onset of true frailty.

• +1
Reactions: JeromeMorrow
I would be 50 but I would still looksmax. Insane not to looksmax at any age. I will die of steroid abuse before the onset of true frailty.
Quite unusual. Most people stop caring about looks at 40. Which means, less competition for your age

Quite unusual. Most people stop caring about looks at 40. Which means, less competition for your age

Most people (normies) stop caring about looks as soon as they get a girlfriend, honestly. It just spirals from there if the couple stays together, for both of them. Most foids settle by 40.

• +1
Reactions: JeromeMorrow