wtf chico literally looks normie AT BEST in new pics

D

Deleted member 16683

Kraken
EDB06BA0 06AF 4D88 AB6F 774FB46ADFD1
AC398B74 2220 4DA9 99BE 9EE3223B0A85

like this is why i need robust bones after surgery i won't settle for normie bones cuz they age poorly

chico looks at least 40 in these pics while being in his early 30s. brutal

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mainstream, Lautrec, poopoohead and 37 others
over for my chico

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sondern, Yuno_howitez, weebcel and 10 others
Fuck he looks old

• +1
Reactions: Ascendinglad087, MEMPSK, Lautrec and 21 others
i will never let myself age like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lautrec, nanefer, falcon1 and 15 others
wear sunscreen

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lautrec, RAMU KAKA, falcon1 and 9 others
Holy shit for once it's not an exaggeration, he really does look like shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MEMPSK, Lautrec, Deleted member 32826 and 32 others
I mog him

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MEMPSK, faithlesscel, Lautrec and 13 others
457D49D1 90C7 4350 9A64 F7ADA2BC2C5F

lol at newfags "psl days" he had no idea who chico was two months ago

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coispet, MEMPSK, faithlesscel and 39 others
@william2605

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Venommm_, Kater Maxxing, Descender and 2 others
Needs to get a different hairstyle, be clean shaven & make his face less bloated

• +1
Reactions: PirateMatt36, chosen-one, falcon1 and 12 others
BRUTAL. Hes aging like Gandy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: jagmogs1000, RAMU KAKA, falcon1 and 6 others
Like a fine wine :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
This is sad and scary. Will tret +sunscreen+no drugs prevent this?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lautrec, nanefer, RAMU KAKA and 8 others
Gandymaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: j05 and RichardSpencel
typical postprime twink, jumping immediately from looking 20 to looking 50

what having no anteface does to you--skin sags more aggressively since less bone to hold it up

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: nanefer, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, RAMU KAKA and 8 others
typical postprime twink, jumping immediately from looking 20 to looking 50

what having no anteface does to you--skin sags more aggressively since less bone to hold it up
He should get a bimax - many people also look younger after it, their skin is more stretched, like they also had a face lift...
before-after-orthognathic-surgery-aspire-surgical-1.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: poopoohead, nanefer, RAMU KAKA and 9 others
He should get a bimax - many people also look younger after it, their skin is more stretched, like they also had a face lift...
Agreed. Chico will be posting here in 2 years anyway and we can blackpill him then

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one, Zonar, falcon1 and 17 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PirateMatt36, chosen-one, poopoohead and 1 other person
Bro he has wife and kids
I don't think he cares

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one, faithlesscel, kuroganeikki and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one, poopoohead, Zonar and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: blackckatt
retards

he has kids, a wife, millions of dollars and probably (most likely) fucked more girls than this entire forum combined why would he care about this shit? if he truly cared he could use some of his money and get a face lift or would be on tret etc

• +1
Reactions: PirateMatt36, chosen-one, faithlesscel and 14 others
retards

he has kids, a wife, millions of dollars and probably (most likely) fucked more girls than this entire forum combined why would he care about this shit? if he truly cared he could use some of his money and get a face lift or would be on tret etc
He def fucked 50+ Stacies during his prime

• +1
Reactions: PirateMatt36, chosen-one, faithlesscel and 1 other person
What would fix him? Facelifts and fat grafts?

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, falcon1 and weebcel
Bro he has wife and kids
I don't think he cares
In his particular case, getting surgery would be to prolong his modelling career, not to get women...

• +1
Reactions: weebcel
Dam wtf. Without the hair he legit looks 40.. the grey in the beard too

I think this is DHT doing this. He has that typical high dht look now that I see so many people fall victim too

Someone needs to analyze his ratios to determine if he lost bones or if it’s just fat pad loss leading to everything sagging

I used to be a firm believer in fat pad loss last year but now I’m leaning more towards actual bone loss in the orbital area(mainly, the jaw, the alveolar etc) instead of fat pads

They say men peak bone mass is late 20s to 30s but I personally find that bullshit. I literally believe you start to lose bone mass in the orbital area at 25

Take a look at tristen lee. The dude is Fukien 5% body fat yet look at his youthful face. You’re going to tell me that at 5% body fat your face is just going to magically hold on to your facial fat pads because you’re 21? Nah.

Facial fat pads have a roll certainly but I’m leaning towards bone loss starting at mid 20s

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MEMPSK, poopoohead, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others

I think this is DHT doing this. He has that typical high dht look now that I see so many people fall victim too

Someone needs to analyze his ratios to determine if he lost bones or if it’s just fat pad loss leading to everything sagging

I used to be a firm believer in fat pad loss last year but now I’m leaning more towards actual bone loss in the orbital area(mainly, the jaw, the alveolar etc) instead of fat pads

They say men peak bone mass is late 20s to 30s but I personally find that bullshit. I literally believe you start to lose bone mass in the orbital area at 25

Take a look at tristen lee. The dude is Fukien 5% body fat yet look at his youthful face. You’re going to tell me that at 5% body fat your face is just going to magically hold on to your facial fat pads because you’re 21? Nah.

Facial fat pads have a roll certainly but I’m leaning towards bone loss starting at mid 20s
you arent losing any bone jfl its just fat. Chico is all fat no bones hence his aging

• +1
Reactions: Lautrec, nanefer, Bitchwhipper2 and 2 others
What makes him so attractive?

He def fucked 50+ Stacies during his prime
probably more

i know guys irl who fucked that amount of htbs-stacys

he mogs the entire planet in his prime appeal wise

• +1
Reactions: faithlesscel, poopoohead and Blackgymmax
View attachment 2340932

lol at newfags "psl days" he had no idea who chico was two months ago
I keep telling them he’s htn at best but they can’t help themselves after watching Chico PSL edits on Tiktok and YouTube.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and Blackgymmax
retards

Hi Chico 👋 sorry but it’s over for u buddyboyo

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: falcon1, kuroganeikki, Sonny Black and 5 others

nah its not bone loss jfl. Its lost fat and nuked collagen

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Blackgymmax
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one, RAMU KAKA, falcon1 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: nanefer, RAMU KAKA, blackckatt and 4 others
Maesthetic guys age way better

Thurston forever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, optimisticzoomer and Musclecel
he actually aged like shit lol

meanwhile, ballou keeps being an absolute mogger at his 40s

• +1
Reactions: nanefer, RAMU KAKA, falcon1 and 4 others
OK, but what the fuck is this clothing tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki, AsGoodAsItGets and Lethbridge
bruuuuutal decension

Jesus christ at this age pill

Holy shit, he looks terrible.

he look bloated.

you arent losing any bone jfl its just fat. Chico i
you arent losing any bone jfl its just fat. Chico is all fat no bones hence his aging

You don’t know that

Look at guys who get the orbital implants (forgot what they’re called exactly) and it looks like they had a crazy fat transfer when it’s just an implant so

Last edited:

Tristen Lee is literally 20 years old

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Dam wtf. Without the hair he legit You’re going to tell me that at 5% body fat your face is just going to magically hold on to your facial fat pads because you’re 21? Nah.
Yes. I have less fat pads than 5 years ago even tho i weight more now.

retards

Tbh if he cared hed still look good. He doesnt care. Hes married and has kids hes not out to get bitches.

Tho its dangerous i admit. None in this world is safe and his wife could turn on him. Perhaps not. But the possibility is there theoretically. Maybe he doesn't care either

• +1
Reactions: buflek