Wtf i descended insanely hard in the last year

Whatashame

Whatashame

Only environment hurts / Hoping for a miracle
I was avoiding this harsh reality but i took the smae phone, same lightining and took the pic in the same position. I went from a guy people here would have in their avi ( in the pic ) from the average forum user jfl. 19 to 20 years btw, greycels be allert the time is coming fast. Very simillar to https://looksmax.org/threads/look-what-extremely-stress-has-done-to-my-skin-face.39996/ . Its those nasio folds, worse undereye, less hair density.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Patient A and optimisticzoomer
Schizo tales

• +1
Reactions: SomaliMax
2 cm philtrum it never really began for you anyways

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Magnum Opus
u have excelent text interpretation mate
oh that wasnt you lol,crazy how that was in 2019,bro was still in here in 2023 asking how old he looked 😭 took him 4 years to accept it and even a month ago he was coping with lighting

• +1
Reactions: Whatashame
No one would’ve had you in their Avi, you were a strong MTN at best, and do you actually do anything or just complain ?

I guess you talk about my picture.

• +1
Reactions: Whatashame
No one would’ve had you in their Avi, you were a strong MTN at best, and do you actually do anything or just complain ?
only complain. Im talking about the pic i replicated and in the original pic yeah i looked chadlite cause its hard frauded, but this isnt a brag thread so i dont see the purpose of ur comment, the opposite is true actually.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
oh that wasnt you lol,crazy how that was in 2019,bro was still in here in 2023 asking how old he looked 😭 took him 4 years to accept it and even a month ago he was coping with lighting
fucking ocd destroys one mind

fucking ocd destroys one mind
THE faggot rotted for 4 years and questioned everything WHILE DOING NOTHING,thats what he fucking deserves looking 30 at 23,i bet your not near as bad as that/ugly make a change so you dont end up like him

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Whatashame
only complain. Im talking about the pic i replicated and in the original pic yeah i looked chadlite cause its hard frauded, but this isnt a brag thread so i dont see the purpose of ur comment, the opposite is true actually.
Huhhh? I can’t understand your broken English.

That guy you posted went through a horrible, possibly life shattering loss. That’s why he aged so quickly. Extreme stress will destroy your collagen and hair. Are you stressed ? Perhaps you have oxidative stress, in which case take COQ-10 and vit E

That guy you posted went through a horrible, possibly life shattering loss. That’s why he aged so quickly. Extreme stress will destroy your collagen and hair. Are you stressed ? Perhaps you have oxidative stress, in which case take COQ-10 and vit E
nah he aged quickly bc his job is playing tennis and he said he has to play it 4 hours a day,thats why his collegen/hair density got very bad

nah he aged quickly bc his job is playing tennis and he said he has to play it 4 hours a day,thats why his collegen/hair density got very bad
Most Tennis players look good, so it’s not the case.

Attachments

• 59744156-765B-4151-9933-A0F5A15E9DAB.jpeg
    59744156-765B-4151-9933-A0F5A15E9DAB.jpeg
    143.6 KB · Views: 0

I’ve been taking COQ-10 and vit E and it feels like I’m on a mini steroid cycle. PR after PR in the gym, I’ve surpassed my old strength, sex drive has increased. Everyone should take these supps

the english seems correct to me, maybe there are some errors but it looks pretty understandable. I didnt had such a loss, and im sorry for him, but yes i have constant stress. Will look into those, why coq 10?

i saw other people talking about how their collagen descended after 20, im trying to alert younger fellas as well so they dont throw time away and enjoy cause the end can be near than they think.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Allornothing
the english seems correct to me, maybe there are some errors but it looks pretty understandable. I didnt had such a loss, and im sorry for him, but yes i have constant stress. Will look into those, why coq 10?
For Oxidative stress.

Your collagen is not going to nose dive like that in a year, and it typically happens in your late 20s ( most stressful time due to work, looking for a home, starting a family ect). Have you looked into collagen peptides and light therapy?

For Oxidative stress.

Your collagen is not going to nose dive like that in a year, and it typically happens in your late 20s ( most stressful time due to work, looking for a home, starting a family ect). Have you looked into collagen peptides and light therapy?
Maybe take Dut instead of fin for the collagen benefits ?