I have grown one inch in the last 3 months at the age of 20

i recall that the effect takes a few weeks of takeing it
the study i linked said it was overnight but maybe it’s different in vivo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51098
i recall that the effect takes a few weeks of takeing it
the increase after 4 weeks was on average 2-4 mm while taking 1500 mg daily, i baught this 3 dayss ago and it has only 400 mg from 3 pills when i only took 2 daily,no way this guy genuinely thinks this was the reason i went from an inch shorter then my brother to identical height over 3 months since we last checked

• +1
Reactions: Roge and Youㅤ
View attachment 2656339 average height increase after 4 weeks was 2-4 mm on 1500 mg of msg daily,keep in mind i have grown 2.5 cm and taken less then 300 mg of msm per day for 3 days,just pleqase tell me if this stops growing taller
does it say when they measured their height? if they measured in the morning then that makes sense bc again it doesn’t really increase height it just lets you maintain it. but if they measured in the evening then i’m wrong lol

sorry i think this is in vitro but i wouldn’t risk it since i recall the igf-1 decrease being very severe. i think other people have found other studies relating to it since they mentioned the amount igf-1 decreased by (which this doesn’t) but i couldn’t find them
yeah i cant find an in vivo study and the in vitro isnt talking about igf 1 levels

i agree i wouldnt take glucosamine if i was growing, but interestingly it can extend lifespan in c elegans

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
yeah i cant find an in vivo study and the in vitro isnt talking about igf 1 levels
mb i said it wrong it decreases igf-1 sensitivity, which is arguably worse since it can cause the effects of even high levels of serum igf to be minimal
i agree i wouldnt take glucosamine if i was growing, but interestingly it can extend lifespan in c elegans
that makes a lot of sense, generally anti aging advice largely involves igf-1 reduction. idk why but it seems to have an effect on aging speed

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
mb i said it wrong it decreases igf-1 sensitivity, which is arguably worse since it can cause the effects of even high levels of serum igf to be minimal

that makes a lot of sense, generally anti aging advice largely involves igf-1 reduction. idk why but it seems to have an effect on aging speed
okay im gonna stop taking it thanks,im gonna measure again next to my brother next week again when i see him and i will let you know if that was a frauded inch or not but i seriously doubt it as i have to walk 2 km to my gym i dont think that pill after 3 days of a small dose can hold my morning height after such a walk

• +1
Reactions: Roge and looksmidder
idk why but it seems to have an effect on aging speed
growth causes ageing because cell division -> faster telomere attrician

also, igf 1 reduction mediates reduced body temperature in CR, which has been sugested to mediate lifespan extension

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
Don’t take the vitamin c, natural source is superior. Get oranges and eat lots of fresh fruit for vitamin c and you’ll get more than enough.

I don’t really know much about biotin so I can’t speak on that.

Iron will be easy to get if you eat beef and the supplement won’t be needed at all if you eat a lot of beef. Plant forms of iron aren’t bioavailable.

The b12 also will be easy to get if you eat beef.

The magnesium and zinc are good, hard to get in diet.

Add in collagen/gelatin. I theorize royal jelly would help you with height growth, a good natural supplement.
Buddy mirin your knowledge, can you pm me some other tricks or supplements?

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ

you were the pill frauded me a fucking cm,i measured this morning at 183,i just measured now at 181 so i grew a cm not an inch,the other cm to make me look 6 foot next to my brother was me with morning height with his unfrauded height,Brutal tbh im actually mad

• +1
Reactions: Roge and looksmidder
Buddy mirin your knowledge, can you pm me some other tricks or supplements?
Ask me some specific questions

if i do a solo mk677 cycle and dim from food will i grow? :lul:
Don’t know if ur being serious or not but no, mk677 is not strong enough to do shit even if ur plates are open. Trust me, I just finished running it for 3 months

Why you taking Glucosamine Sulphate if ur plates is open?

Why you taking Glucosamine Sulphate if ur plates is open?
Ik I started taking it 3 days for stronger joints I only found out today that it keeps morning height so I’m reality I only grew 1 cm bc I got a frauded cm from morning height Could I have closed growth plates after 3 days of using it please lmk I’m worried I could have I just found this shit out

• +1
Reactions: Roge
Ik I started taking it 3 days for stronger joints I only found out today that it keeps morning height so I’m reality I only grew 1 cm bc I got a frauded cm from morning height Could I have closed growth plates after 3 days of using it please lmk I’m worried I could have I just found this shit out
Also is it possible that when I was standing next to me 6 foot brother and I finally caught up to his height that was nothing to do with the msm? Keep in mind I have had literally only 200 mg of that for 2-3 days so I doubt that could have frauded height like ppl were trying to tell me in my threads today rifht? or it certainly couldn’t have closed growth plates in that low of time/dose too right? Please lmk @lowerthirdking

• +1
Nah if it's only 3 days your plates is not fused just throw it away

Also is it possible that when I was standing next to me 6 foot brother and I finally caught up to his height that was nothing to do with the msm? Keep in mind I have had literally only 200 mg of that for 2-3 days so I doubt that could have frauded height like ppl were trying to tell me in my threads today rifht? or it certainly couldn’t have closed growth plates in that low of time/dose too right? Please lmk @lowerthirdking
I guess in only 3days msm can't show any positive effects on joints/ negative on plates fusion. Just dont use it again

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Don’t know if ur being serious or not but no, mk677 is not strong enough to do shit even if ur plates are open. Trust me, I just finished running it for 3 months
how many mgs did u run? i was like half joking

• +1
Reactions: finn899
there is no benifit of growing later instead of earlier if the end height is the same,if i grew normally and was a decent height by 15-16 would NEVER have been here and i would be nt
you wouldnt want to be NT anyway

Today I was at the gym and I ran into my brother (he’s 18) and while we were talking he even told me “finn we look about the same height” we took off our shoes bc he wears thicker soles then me and when we compared in the mirror we were literally the same height dead even,keep in mind he’s 6”0 flat and has been since 15 (I was 5”11 for the last 5 months and thought I stopped growing) also I was 5”4 at 16 and grew 3 inches at 18-19 from being a late bloomer,I’m convinced I’m not gonna stop growing as from 19-20 I also grew once inch and at 2 months into being 20 I grew one inch already,my dad claimed to grow until 22 I use to always think that was him trying to make me feel better for being short as a kid but I seem to be following his growth pattern. Btw me growing this fast could also be from all the supplement I’ve been taking for the last 3 months bc my diet has been Ireally bad from 15-19 even now tbh I have a sugar addiction and only in November I went and got a blood test and the results came back I was deficient in several things including d3) here is what I’m taking for anybody wondering
Jfl u didnt grew shit

ik,6'2 dad and 5'9 mom,wated genetics i hate myself for not caring about diet all them years i should be 6'4 rn
wtf bro you should be 6'6 min. did u eat estrogen as lunch?

ignore this post,turns out im done growing and the supplement in this picture 'MSM' that i started taking 3 days before this post actually frauded me 2 cm of height. btw its not placebo i didnt even know it kept morning height until someobody in the comments told me i thought it was for joints.

• +1
How did you end up at only 6'0 with parents that tall? That's unfortunate as hell.

whats your results now? did you grow more and are you still taking those supps?

ignore this post,turns out im done growing and the supplement in this picture 'MSM' that i started taking 3 days before this post actually frauded me 2 cm of height. btw its not placebo i didnt even know it kept morning height until someobody in the comments told me i thought it was for joints.
whats your results now? did you grow more and are you still taking those supps?

• +1
so its real and works after just few days? no height was gained, just preserved morning height? and btw did it preserve all morning height or you still lose some in the evening?

so its real and works after just few days? no height was gained, just preserved morning height? and btw did it preserve all morning height or you still lose some in the evening?
yes its real to the point i was fully convinced i grew an inch,if you take it for 2 months and your lean on top of that so less weighrt on the spine im 100 percent sure you can hold morning height for the whole day as i held if for 3-5 hours 3-5 days on it and im skinny fat too, but obviously if you do deadlifts or heavy weight lifting you will lose 1-2 cm but still its worth it being 2 cm taller on most days

• +1
yes its real to the point i was fully convinced i grew an inch,if you take it for 2 months and your lean on top of that so less weighrt on the spine im 100 percent sure you can hold morning height for the whole day as i held if for 3-5 hours 3-5 days on it and im skinny fat too, but obviously if you do deadlifts or heavy weight lifting you will lose 1-2 cm but still its worth it being 2 cm taller on most days
you seem knowledgeable on heightmaxing. can i pm you?