I have grown one inch in the last 3 months at the age of 20

finn899

finn899

Kraken
Today I was at the gym and I ran into my brother (he’s 18) and while we were talking he even told me “finn we look about the same height” we took off our shoes bc he wears thicker soles then me and when we compared in the mirror we were literally the same height dead even,keep in mind he’s 6”0 flat and has been since 15 (I was 5”11 for the last 5 months and thought I stopped growing) also I was 5”4 at 16 and grew 3 inches at 18-19 from being a late bloomer,I’m convinced I’m not gonna stop growing as from 19-20 I also grew once inch and at 2 months into being 20 I grew one inch already,my dad claimed to grow until 22 I use to always think that was him trying to make me feel better for being short as a kid but I seem to be following his growth pattern. Btw me growing this fast could also be from all the supplement I’ve been taking for the last 3 months bc my diet has been Ireally bad from 15-19 even now tbh I have a sugar addiction and only in November I went and got a blood test and the results came back I was deficient in several things including d3) here is what I’m taking for anybody wondering

Attachments

• 00181B21-56F4-457A-BE8E-4A23299778AE.png
    00181B21-56F4-457A-BE8E-4A23299778AE.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Roge, Navnith, RAMU KAKA and 7 others
It’s not from the supplements lol the only supplements that even have a chance at helping you grow taller (if you’re not malnourished) is HGH + AI. You’re just a late bloomer and you probably will gain another inch

• +1
Reactions: mathis, Deleted member 49130, BoredPrince and 6 others
Wish I was a late bloomer, sacrifice a couple years of social life for a lifetime of freedom and more development.

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, mathis, Kazakh Theist and 3 others
Wish I was a late bloomer, sacrifice a couple years of social life for a lifetime of freedom and more development.
there is no benifit of growing later instead of earlier if the end height is the same,if i grew normally and was a decent height by 15-16 would NEVER have been here and i would be nt

• +1
Reactions: ripikke, TeenAscender, !MagicMan777 and 7 others
What's the Glucosamine Sulphate for?

• +1
Reactions: ripikke
there is no benifit of growing later instead of earlier if the end height is the same,if i grew normally and was a decent height by 15-16 would NEVER have been here and i would be nt
You simply have more time to develop, and your window increases.
It’s a scientific fact late bloomers simply grow taller.

• +1
Reactions: ripikke, !MagicMan777, Tr0ubLe and 2 others
When did you hit puberty?

couldve taken an AI + HGH and grew to 6'5

absolutely brutal.

• +1
Reactions: ripikke, Deleted member 49130, raccoonmilk. and 1 other person
couldve taken an AI + HGH and grew to 6'5

absolutely brutal.
ik,6'2 dad and 5'9 mom,wated genetics i hate myself for not caring about diet all them years i should be 6'4 rn

• +1
Reactions: ripikke, Roge and Napoleon1800
So u saying this was just genes right

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and Napoleon1800
So u saying this was just genes right
1.not exercising for 3 months,2.all the supplements ive been tazking to fix my defiencies and also mayeb genes since my growth plates are still open

• +1
Reactions: ripikke, Roge and wsada
It's probably genetic man
It's rare but some people keep growing later

• +1
Reactions: ripikke, okwiwhd and Napoleon1800
  • +1
Reactions: Roge and Napoleon1800
So natural heightmaxxing is real?

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
i think so if your young,nothing will work tho if you are fullly developed or growth plates are closed,i still dont have a beard or any facial hair besides a light stubbe around my moustache maybe that was a sign i still have more time to grow

• +1
Absolutely fucking not, most people that take hgh and ai for a year are lucky to grow 1.5 inches, Jfl if you think these retard supplements will have even close to the same effect

• +1
ik,6'2 dad and 5'9 mom,wated genetics i hate myself for not caring about diet all them years i should be 6'4 rn
What was ur diet like

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Today I was at the gym and I ran into my brother (he’s 18) and while we were talking he even told me “finn we look about the same height” we took off our shoes bc he wears thicker soles then me and when we compared in the mirror we were literally the same height dead even,keep in mind he’s 6”0 flat and has been since 15 (I was 5”11 for the last 5 months and thought I stopped growing) also I was 5”4 at 16 and grew 3 inches at 18-19 from being a late bloomer,I’m convinced I’m not gonna stop growing as from 19-20 I also grew once inch and at 2 months into being 20 I grew one inch already,my dad claimed to grow until 22 I use to always think that was him trying to make me feel better for being short as a kid but I seem to be following his growth pattern. Btw me growing this fast could also be from all the supplement I’ve been taking for the last 3 months bc my diet has been Ireally bad from 15-19 even now tbh I have a sugar addiction and only in November I went and got a blood test and the results came back I was deficient in several things including d3) here is what I’m taking for anybody wondering
Makes sense, I’ve heard a lot about people talking glucosamine sulphate and gaining height on and off this forum, I don’t take it personally since I don’t want any of the cartilage on my face to increase in size.

• +1
What was ur diet like
a monster a day and alot of sweets since i was 15,i have no bad side affect soo far still good hair and skin/white teeth bc i brush them 3 times a day,i fixed my diet 3 months ago but im beggining to think sugar being unhealthy is cope,i feel soo fucking energised after a monster so i wont be giving that up lol only sweets

• +1
a monster a day and alot of sweets since i was 15,i have no bad side affect soo far still good hair and skin/white teeth bc i brush them 3 times a day,i fixed my diet 3 months ago but im beggining to think sugar being unhealthy is cope,i feel soo fucking energised after a monster so i wont be giving that up lol only sweets
I ate so much carbs growing up. Rice, pasta, bread was literally my staples, I think it fucked up my growth

Why give up sweets if they aren't bad

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and finn899
I ate so much carbs growing up. Rice, pasta, bread was literally my staples, I think it fucked up my growth

Why give up sweets if they aren't bad
i think the body runs better off sugar if your use to it,im gonna keep consuming the thing that makes my body feel more pumped rather then what scientists claim is 'unhealthy' its only bc sugar has alot of calories so alot of sub humans who consume it are overweight and thats why they are unhealthy not necessarily from the sugar itself

• +1
i think the body runs better off sugar if your use to it,im gonna keep consuming the thing that makes my body feel more pumped rather then what scientists claim is 'unhealthy' its only bc sugar has alot of calories so alot of sub humans who consume it are overweight and thats why they are unhealthy not necessarily from the sugar itself
Doesn't sugar inhibit igf-1 release

• +1
  • +1
there is 1000 'bad side affects' from sugar you can find online tbh ive never looked into it
I'm talking specifically for height. Either people shill for it or say its the worst thing in the world

• +1
as a late bloomer, i can guarantee you don’t. 13-17 was rough

I'm talking specifically for height. Either people shill for it or say its the worst thing in the world
ik there is alot of hate on sugar tbh,i think if you do it in moderation like one monster energy can a day,and like 1-2 packets of sweets you 100 percent get benifits from the enerygy as long as you brush your teeth you will be fine,especially if your under 25 your organs heal from any so called 'damage' which i dount even happens sugar is too light

• +1
as a late bloomer, i can guarantee you don’t. 13-17 was rough
exactly there is 0 benifit not 1,from reaching your potential hieght at a later age then lets say 15,besides the fact you get bullied growing up and you will never feel the same even as an adullt

• +1
I feel like just having a balanced diet with a protein focus is ideal for height/muscle/overall well being/athletics. For longevity a more plant based diet is more acceptable

• +1
It’s not from the supplements lol the only supplements that even have a chance at helping you grow taller (if you’re not malnourished) is HGH + AI. You’re just a late bloomer and you probably will gain another inch
does HGH still work if you are 17

Don’t take the vitamin c, natural source is superior. Get oranges and eat lots of fresh fruit for vitamin c and you’ll get more than enough.

I don’t really know much about biotin so I can’t speak on that.

Iron will be easy to get if you eat beef and the supplement won’t be needed at all if you eat a lot of beef. Plant forms of iron aren’t bioavailable.

The b12 also will be easy to get if you eat beef.

The magnesium and zinc are good, hard to get in diet.

Add in collagen/gelatin. I theorize royal jelly would help you with height growth, a good natural supplement.

How can you “run into” your brother?
Nigga you live in the same house jfl

How can you “run into” your brother?
Nigga you live in the same house jfl
no he lives with my dad and i live with my grandma we are 5 km away i barely see him

• +1
Reactions: Roge and SteveRogers
Don’t take the vitamin c, natural source is superior. Get oranges and eat lots of fresh fruit for vitamin c and you’ll get more than enough.

I don’t really know much about biotin so I can’t speak on that.

Iron will be easy to get if you eat beef and the supplement won’t be needed at all if you eat a lot of beef. Plant forms of iron aren’t bioavailable.

The b12 also will be easy to get if you eat beef.

The magnesium and zinc are good, hard to get in diet.

Add in collagen/gelatin. I theorize royal jelly would help you with height growth, a good natural supplement.
vitamin c and sugar compete for absorption, oranges aren’t a great place to get it unfortunately

• Hmm...
Reactions: Youㅤ
you didn’t actually gain any height from growing, the reason you’re taller is that glucosamine allows you to maintain your morning height. this will make you around an inch taller by the end of the day as everyone else will have shrunk while you stayed the same

also glucosamine tanks the absolute fuck out of your igf-1 levels so it’s not likely you would’ve grown much anyway

you didn’t actually gain any height from growing, the reason you’re taller is that glucosamine allows you to maintain your morning height. this will make you around an inch taller by the end of the day as everyone else will have shrunk while you stayed the same

also glucosamine tanks the absolute fuck out of your igf-1 levels so it’s not likely you would’ve grown much anyway
i literally baught it 3 days ago,0 chance i gained height from that in 3 days

• +1
Reactions: Roge
vitamin c and sugar compete for absorption,
okay, i wasnt aware

oranges aren’t a great place to get it unfortunately
i would assume oranges are a good enough source. otherwise sweet peppers and lemon and limes would be the only sources and you couldnt eat sugar or starch

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: looksmidder
anything in vivo demonstrateing this?

@looksmidder look at my message,i started taking it 3 days ago that would be too soon to gain height from it right? also does this pill stop me from growting i only took it bc i thought it makes your joints stronger

• +1
Reactions: Roge and looksmidder
why not mk4? what chelation of magnesium are you using?

anything in vivo demonstrateing this?

sorry i think this is in vitro but i wouldn’t risk it since i recall the igf-1 decrease being very severe. i think other people have found other studies relating to it since they mentioned the amount igf-1 decreased by (which this doesn’t) but i couldn’t find them

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Absolutely fucking not, most people that take hgh and ai for a year are lucky to grow 1.5 inches, Jfl if you think these retard supplements will have even close to the same effect
if i do a solo mk677 cycle and dim from food will i grow? :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ripikke and truecel12
@looksmidder look at my message,i started taking it 3 days ago that would be too soon to gain height from it right? also does this pill stop me from growting i only took it bc i thought it makes your joints stronger
it can work immediately because it doesn’t actually make you grow, it just lets you stay the same height throughout the day instead of getting shorter over time. and since everyone but you gets around an inch shorter, you appear an inch taller

it can work immediately because it doesn’t actually make you grow, it just lets you stay the same height throughout the day instead of getting shorter over time. and since everyone but you gets around an inch shorter, you appear an inch taller
but the main brand is 'glocosamine sulphate' it only conrtains 400 mg of msm,i took that for 2 -3 days only theres no way

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and Roge
but the main brand is 'glocosamine sulphate' it only conrtains 400 mg of msm,i took that for 2 -3 days only theres no way
the amount of time you take it for doesn’t matter. you could literally take it for a single day and be taller that day only, then never take it again and go back to your normal height

• +1
the amount of time you take it for doesn’t matter. you could literally take it for a single day and be taller that day only, then never take it again and go back to your normal height
ok so ineed to stop taking it for a week to make sure it wss not frauded height okay,also does it prevent further height growth?

• +1
average height increase after 4 weeks was 2-4 mm on 1500 mg of msg daily,keep in mind i have grown 2.5 cm and taken less then 300 mg of msm per day for 3 days,just pleqase tell me if this stops growing taller

• +1
i recall that the effect takes a few weeks of takeing it

ok so ineed to stop taking it for a week to make sure it wss not frauded height okay,also does it prevent further height growth?
yeah, after 1-2 days you will be back to normal height. at 20 growth will either be extremely slow or just none, with getting any at all requiring very high igf-1 levels. but i’d say it’s up to you, would you rather have the benefits of igf-1 (there are a bunch more than just height growth) or would you rather be an inch taller

• +1