WTF? Zayn Malik descended so hard. From 9/10 pretty boy to a 5/10 member of a prison gang

D

Deleted member 27674

Bronze
In 2016, Zayn Malik was a pretty boy mogger who every teenage girl had a crush on. He was genuinely a very good-looking dude.

80db3754 dac8 46a5 bc93 8c9101b9863a

Today he looks like a high T dude who is a member of a prison gang. He ruined his appearance by getting a bunch of tattoos that do not complement his looks, he even got shitty tattoos on the side of his head. Even his skin looks worse.

Zayn malik

ZAYN MALIK A NEW DIRECTION

WTF did he do this to himself? He descended himself so hard. Bro went from a 9/10 mogger who can get any girl he wants to a tatted-up gang member.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, Der Doktor, wishIwasSalludon and 3 others
Zayn wasn't going to age good because he already looked older than his age at 21 in that first photo you posted which was actually back in 2014. Not 2016. Most people who look older than their own age when they are younger tend to not age well as they peaked too early.

Zayn at 21 even looks older than Timothee Chalamet who turns 28 this month. This is a photo of Chalamet recently from just a few days ago.

Timothee-Chalamet-121023-2-6f47ecb8bcd24e009db0f57a2eca4286.jpg

Even if he took great care of himself. He wouldn't of have kept his youthful good looks for so long due to his aging genetics making him appear older than he really is.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cummy-kaze, oxymoron, Swarthy Knight and 11 others
JFL if you havent ignored the user above me by now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, buflek, Deleted member 25377 and 8 others
JFL if you havent ignored the user above me by now
It's better for you to ignore me than to accept the reality of what I'm saying for your own sanity.

3753193_gandy.png

Brutal age pill for Gandy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, raumDEuter, sudanguy and 7 others
WTF did he do this to himself? He descended himself so hard. Bro went from a 9/10 mogger who can get any girl he wants to a tatted-up gang member.
Those tattoos scream: "I will never get a corporate job!".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, Der Doktor, Swarthy Knight and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Gonthar
  • JFL
Reactions: janitormaxxing, Egyptianmogger, Deleted member 25377 and 2 others
this what happens when u leave islam astagfirullah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Spiritualcell and Deleted member 27674
The guy literally looks like thugmaxxed Chadriguez. Fuck are you talking about?

• JFL
Reactions: sudanguy and Deleted member 27674
Zayn wasn't going to age good because he already looked older than his age at 21 in that first photo you posted which was actually back in 2014. Not 2016. Most people who look older than their own age when they are younger tend to not age well as they peaked too early.

Zayn at 21 even looks older than Timothee Chalamet who turns 28 this month. This is a photo of Chalamet recently from just a few days ago.

Even if he took great care of himself. He wouldn't of have kept his youthful good looks for so long due to his aging genetics making him appear older than he really is.
chalamet is a jew that consumes adrenochrome to look younger

Those tattoos scream: "I will never get a corporate job!".
Not only that. He lost his broad appeal. The majority of girls will see him now as too low trust and thuggish which is a turn of especially for younger girls. The quality of girls he would attract now is night and day compared to what he was in his prime.
HTN at best if you want to push it. He doesn't have the looks to compete with young HTNs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Gonthar
The high T look only appeals to other men, not women. I have seen lots of women say he lost his good looks. Most women would prefer how he looked in 2015/2016.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and Deleted member 39140
time spares nobody.

He’ll still get pussy, and more slays than this entire forum x 100000 combined.

So I think his okay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Swarthy Knight, Michael Myers and 1 other person

Tf are you talking bout he didnt look older at 21
He litterally looked 20 years old

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, OGJBSLAYER, Michael Myers and 1 other person
He’ll still get pussy, and more slays than this entire forum x 100000 combined.

So I think his okay
The quality will be way worse though compared to his prime if you take away his money and status.
Tf are you talking bout he didnt look older at 21
He litterally looked 20 years old
He can easily say he's 25 back in 2014, and people would believe him, so I'm not sure about that. If Timothee tells people he's going to be pushing 30 soon. Most people would find that hard to believe and think he's lying even though it's actually true.

The quality will be way worse though compared to his prime if you take away his money and status.

He can easily say he's 25 back in 2014, and people would believe him, so I'm not sure about that. If Timothee tells people he's going to be pushing 30 soon. Most people would find that hard to believe and think he's lying even though it's actually true.
So every guy with a beard can say they are 25 when theyre 20

He litterally aged like a god look at his hair jfl
And his skin is flawless too

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Mirin his cholomaxxing

He split up from Gigi probably went Psycho (drugs) for a bit and gave up

He doesn't looks old at 21 lmao

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and DelonLover1999
Still slays but yeah he went from arabian prince to mid-level Mexican chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
In 2016, Zayn Malik was a pretty boy mogger who every teenage girl had a crush on. He was genuinely a very good-looking dude.

View attachment 2609102
Today he looks like a high T dude who is a member of a prison gang. He ruined his appearance by getting a bunch of tattoos that do not complement his looks, he even got shitty tattoos on the side of his head. Even his skin looks worse.

View attachment 2609105

View attachment 2609115
he just needs to get rid of the tattoos and regrow his hair.

He moved to the US, saw all the latino papis and wanted to be one as well.

he ascended

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Can confirm, my oneitis had a crush on him. :feelsrope:

you're old

did this dude get a hair transplant? looking at that second img

• JFL
Reactions: ostus
Dude's got $$$ so he obviously uses products for a more youthful appearance. Those actors are very self-conscious and want to look their best.

View attachment 2609102

View attachment 2609105

View attachment 2609115
I really don't understand this, since only subhumans tattoo their faces, look at Lil Xan, Tyga, Travis Scott etc, this is not a common trait in Chads at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
Fillers
He looks retarded

This is how he looks like with shaved face and stupid buzz cut.
Zayn's signature style is stubble with medium-long voluminous hair. Mf still is a solid Chad.

It's better for you to ignore me than to accept the reality of what I'm saying for your own sanity.

3753193_gandy.png

Holy age pill.

If that photo isn't redacted, I officially pronounce Gandy dead for this forum. He has the sex appeal of a dementia patient here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron and hmm

3753193_gandy.png

He is an infamous coper

lifefuel that he is 28

I really don't understand this, since only subhumans tattoo their faces, look at Lil Xan, Tyga, Travis Scott etc, this is not a common trait in Chads at all
836CAA75 CBC8 4A17 9EC1 1BEDEA3C56B8

he was always like 6/10.

• +1
Reactions: pig_face
he still looks like a weak faggot