Yeah gymcelling is a meme unless you have aesthetic insertions to begin with

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

New Tank

Their physiques add literally zero smv. Gymcelling is a meme unless you are already genetically gifted physique wise to begin with.

And at the end of the day no gym for your face.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
F A C E
A
C
E

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and RecessedChinCel
(and height)

F A C E
A
C
E

(and height)
yeah bro and even physique like untrained Chico appeal mogs these guys to death not even taking into account face. Their physiques don’t make them look aesthetic at all. Legit starting to think gymcelling adds straight up zero smv unless ur a fatass.

But muh muh mike thurston broooooo

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
At least the guy on the left is 6’0

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Right guy has decent insertions, except chest but he’s a Manlet so it doesn’t matter. Left guy doesn’t but he’s still a high body fat.

Both look like shit facially.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, ElTruecel and DelonLover1999
Notice how those with a good face always seem to have better frames and insertions ? Genetics come in a package. Either you have it or don’t.

Both of those morons are blasting roids, but no roids for loser DNA

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, RecessedChinCel, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
Notice how those with a good face always seem to have better frames and insertions ? Genetics come in a package. Either you have it or don’t.
Well said
IMG 3245

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, ElTruecel and MaestheticMaso
This is the brutal reality. notice how David laid is high iq as well on top of his frame and Jeff seid is ofc very athletic. Also look at how fast Kevin levrone is but one thing is at 240+ Kevin levrone did have a very tragic life.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and MaestheticMaso
Guy on the left actually has good width and would look alot better if he lost 5% bf

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 51465
Big ads gap between my chest it’s ovahhh

Their physiques add literally zero smv. Gymcelling is a meme unless you are already genetically gifted physique wise to begin with.

And at the end of the day no gym for your face.

Look at that chest acne lol broootal indicator of blasting roids. Cant imagine how shit he looked before he started roids.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
I actually liked pr’ing n shit when I was at my peak n shut. Just that slow incremental improvement was cool to feel.

How do ik if i have good insertions